personal keybinds / editable controls

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

personal keybinds / editable controls

Postby tehrealajk1ng » 4 January 2021, 13:57

hello gamers.....
I used to play this game often when I was young and I didnt mind the controls , obviously , but now , after 3 years of being offline in this game, I personally have a problem about the controls , no to be rude , but there is a great shift from using my ps4 controler to keyboard.

Im speaking for those who cant and for I as well and believe we should have customs/personal/editable controls for those who , like me , are new to keyboard ,for it would be easier i.e for mi to press E to become a ragdoll , coz having E close WASD can be a benefit instead of people like me who have butter fingers , to twist mi thumb to press Z . thats my suggestion for now and I hope it pulls through at the endgame.

thank you for your time.... TGB

tehrealajk1ng

Re: personal keybinds / editable controls

Postby broforce1 » 4 January 2021, 15:57

it's really better to keep the controls as it's, and they are might be different in PB2.5 so we don't really know the upcoming.

the controls aren't complex to learn, u can easily be used to them after time. though I wish there could be editable controls but that would be a bit difficult for a flash game since that the flash is supporting games in a weird way.

also, this topic must move to a better section like general discussion or other ideas section or website/PB2 game section because I don't find any problem with that to solve though so yes.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Nyove » 4 January 2021, 16:17

Hey tehrealajk1ng,

I moved the topic under Feedbacks as it is a more approriate section.
Back to main topic: Well I really enjoy the idea of customisable controls. :)

Best regards,
Nyove
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove
Falkok [250]

Postby tehrealajk1ng » 4 January 2021, 17:58

thank u for replying , but i sure hope there will be customizable keybinds in the near future
also sorry for posting in the wrong section iof the forum , ill try behave later ;)

-TGB

tehrealajk1ng

Postby strato026 » 6 January 2021, 23:50

This is a thing in PB3, but im not sure if it's going to be a thing PB2.(Flash is capable of it i guess but not sure)
strato026
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Website / PB2 Game