Ban System Rework

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Ban System Rework

Postby daft punk 777 » 21 February 2020, 00:50

so, i played old mod where MP was not disabled,did missclick, and got ban. I was lucky, because i had discord and found darkstar...
and what i suggest : Rework ban system! I think it really needs it!!!! If player clicks MP button from modded pb2 file, but NOT pressed login (nick and password entered correctly) or enter as guest, ONLY then he will be banned! Not when just press MP! This will exclude missclick bans... And i think permanent ban isnt fair at ALL. (for example) Player can just recolor skins in pb2 file, and then join MP. Permanent ban unfair. Player can try to cheat by changing weapon stats. But permanent ban only half fair. And etc. So if this unfair , why just dont kick player with modifed SWF from MP? Why ban?! Just do SWF file change check and kick if changed. I think this more fair...

(this is true topic for this post ?))
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Re: Ban System Rework

Postby Girl_Power » 21 February 2020, 04:11

I understand your frustration. The ban system does have serious flaws that need to be addressed ASAP. My suggestion for staying on the clear side and not get banned: don't use the mod feature in the first place!
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Fordex » 21 February 2020, 17:41

Girl_Power wrote:I understand your frustration. The ban system does have serious flaws that need to be addressed ASAP. My suggestion for staying on the clear side and not get banned: don't use the mod feature in the first place!

Lol i very lucky cuz i dont have any pb2 mod

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby ziomke » 4 May 2020, 19:58

You can just watch where you are clicking. Also if the auto login option is enabled, how would you prevent the player from joining multiplayer?

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Website / PB2 Game