Custom skin maker

Give us your feedback about the website! Or have an idea? Post it here!

Custom skin maker

Postby foxhunter_58reloaded » 25 January 2016, 19:16

Honestly I think that these skins are cool but, I really want to have a skin that actually (or somewhat ) looks like a guy with fox armor. I mean, exactly how many people have names that barely go with their skin. Like me for example. I have red stripes but I feel like their could be more. Come on, how fun would it be if you saw someone with a toast skin? Although the only problem I see with this is if people make fun of each other's skins. Though if they read the rules, they wouldn't do it.... :/ Maybe. What do you think about it? -FOX
foxhunter_58reloaded
Recruit

Re: Custom skin maker

Postby guest-electric fish » 25 January 2016, 19:20

great idea dear foxhunter.it will be useful because i would love custom skins and it would be great for all users having fun creating skins.
Spoiler: Show More
now the show is over ladies and gentlemen !!!! thanks for being here tonight and i really appriciette your presence so once again thank you very much and have an good night
guest-electric fish
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 25 January 2016, 19:26

Hmm, maybe... but we would need a staffmember to check all the skins, whats almost impossible without a good system.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby assasinguy » 25 January 2016, 23:39

I agree with the general concept, we need to have more personalisation in this game, but I'm not sure about to extent to which you are describing it ... toast skins and fox skins ... We won't go that far. But colourable skins and interchangeable armour suits are something we need.
assasinguy
assasinguy
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby yi en » 26 January 2016, 08:20

maybe find some staff who check the skin?
custom skin maker is something which is quite impossible as minecraft. In minecraft it is possible cuz of 3D style.
but it could be possible if somebody created a program which is called "custom skin editor" and upload to plazma burst 2.
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Silent Aurora » 26 January 2016, 19:04

check the skins? That's a bit too much considering most, if not all members in the community would like to have their own skins and theres a large handful of them. A bit overwhelming.
Silent Aurora
Silent Aurora
Heavy Marine [900]

Postby darkstar 1 » 26 January 2016, 19:41

Welp, +1 if there will be something like this (Fast made it, so dont expect too much
--> http://i.imgur.com/KMRoT8Y.png

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 26 January 2016, 19:59

darkstar 1 wrote:Welp, +1 if there will be something like this (Fast made it, so dont expect too much

Dark there would need to be 8 seperate sprites... as you can't upload a skin with just one image.
EG:
Each gets its own seperate image.
Head
torso
waist
(Below will be cloned and the cloned part will be given darker colour like a shadow effect.)
Shoulder
wrist
upper leg
foot
Lower leg
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby darkstar 1 » 26 January 2016, 20:09

shadowstorm122 wrote:
darkstar 1 wrote:Welp, +1 if there will be something like this (Fast made it, so dont expect too much

Dark there would need to be 8 seperate sprites... as you can't upload a skin with just one image.
EG:
Head
torso
waist
(Below will be cloned and the cloned part will be given darker colour like a shadow effect.)
Shoulder
wrist
upper leg
foot
Lower leg

I know, but just a little png image of the whole skin.

Silent Aurora wrote:check the skins? That's a bit too much considering most, if not all members in the community would like to have their own skins and theres a large handful of them. A bit overwhelming.

It can't be that hard... Only map makers will need it. The most of them will not be able to make quality skins and will stop very soon with making them... I think it would be easy to fast select the good skins and delete the inappropriate and less good skins.

darkstar 1
Proxy [700]

Postby shadowstorm122 » 28 January 2016, 15:58

darkstar 1 wrote:
shadowstorm122 wrote:

EG:
Head
torso
waist
Shoulder
wrist
upper leg
foot
Lower leg

I know, but just a little png image of the whole skin.

Yeah but that would give Eric or whoevers approving such skins a hard time cause they will have to make the skin move.
shadowstorm122
Falkok [250]

Postby Battlehorse67 » 6 July 2020, 07:32

All i know is, i want custom skins to happen soon
I could use it with my clan too.

Battlehorse67

My thoughts for a skin editor

Postby RedBatPanda » 21 July 2020, 04:34

My idea was the ability to be able to Change a Characters HEX and mix body parts. thats all.

RedBatPanda

Return to Website / PB2 Game