My old PB2 video montage

Share your Fan Videos here!

My old PB2 video montage

Postby maxim12 » 24 December 2020, 21:42

Just for the nostalgia for the good 'ol times, I decided to post here my very old video montage here, back when I used crappy recorder and video editor (Windows Movie maker, old as shit)

Anyway, enjoy it, damn that chat makes me really crack out of laughter hard, old times we're really hilarious back then.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: My old PB2 video montage

Postby Yex » 25 December 2020, 02:10

Yes. Very good especially for an old video. To be honest it's pretty good I guess so. Definitely quite nostalgia though.

Wait, I think I kind of recognize that song well kind of. Is that command and conquer music? Red alert or something like that? Seems like it? Idk. The music is so much different in different area of the video it's kind of hard to recognize some of them. They might sound similar or something idk.
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: My old PB2 video montage

Postby maxim12 » 25 December 2020, 15:41

Yex wrote:Yes. Very good especially for an old video. To be honest it's pretty good I guess so. Definitely quite nostalgia though.

Wait, I think I kind of recognize that song well kind of. Is that command and conquer music? Red alert or something like that? Seems like it? Idk. The music is so much different in different area of the video it's kind of hard to recognize some of them. They might sound similar or something idk.

Yeah, It's soundtrack from Red Alert 3, back then I really loved playing it, and I loved the Soundtrack.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Fan Videos