My First Skin In PB2 [ CURSED IMAGE ]

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

My First Skin In PB2 [ CURSED IMAGE ]

Postby MaFa- » 22 January 2021, 06:31

My first skin ever made since. Cause in 2013 I had my own original account but that account was hacked in 2015. So I only came back in 2021 January after hearing about Flash EOL. Speaking of which. Flash has ended so there's that. Yes I have forgotten about this game because as a kid back in 2015 when my original account was hacked is that I raged and quitted and forgotten about this game. But I recognized it immediately in 2021 and had strong nostalgic memories with PB2. Glad I have cometh to seek this great game again and for the first time, I have checked forums and explored this game and the community further, how could've I have missed so much as a kid back then? So I had to make a new account named MaFa-. Cause my original one was hacked since 2015. But that original account was created in 2013 or earlier. Also this game has received a lot of updates. Sadly. PB2 activity is quite low. Probably after Flash EOL. It really puts a tear to my eyes. Glad that the game hasn't been forgotten and was updated to still keep running even after Flash EOL. That's quite good. Ok enough of my backstory. So um. I have decided to make a skin because why not? Also I play among us on mobile btw. Cause I have a somewhat potato laptop and no money to buy the game on steam so I only played it on mobile. Though I rarely play it perhaps hardly or none at all, probably waiting for the among us update about Henry Stickmin Collection Airship update which is just awesome, would definitely visit among us on mobile for that update! But just for fun. I made this skin.

Spoiler: Show More

Made in "Inkscape".

Yes, I had to decompile PB2. Using Free flash decompiler named as "FFDec". To get Marine skin and other things required. Yes, I kinda had to use them for references. Just like how I used the reference of the among us character in order to make a PB2 skin of it.

Technically I may have some old memories of me trying to mod PB2 back in. I don't know. I also remember probably getting banned for supposedly modding PB2. Maybe that's why I quitted PB2 in 2015 after my original account got hacked and forgotten about the game? Could be the reasons? Anyway those were just old times.

Anyway let me know which other characters should I make in PB2 skin style? If you want?

It could be Slenderman, Siren Head, maybe even other ones like Sonic The Hedgehog or perhaps Five nights at Freddys. Yes, I'll try my best at it. Yes I still will use reference images to make them though.

MaFa-
Recruit

Re: My First Skin In PB2 [ CURSED IMAGE ]

Postby broforce1 » 22 January 2021, 18:36

i'm too afraid to see what's in there since it's tagged as "cursed image".

btw, it's important to use body parts from the game in order to draw much easier, also to have move inspirations u need to look up at some skins depending on what are you going to draw.

also, we all had the same story, and whatever, u can get among us for free using bluestacks, and u may get banned from modding only in one case, and that case is when u play the MP and a modded/scripted SWF file like PB2 for example, so just don't enter PB2 Multipayer in a modded game or else u get auto-banned and also a full server ban for sure.

and i dont really suggest to do or make the skin from other horror games or from very off artstyle games like "among us: cuz if u asked me I'm not a big fan of re-drawing horror hostile mobs and monsters from other games into a different art style and also drawing skins from other very different artstyle like "among us" for example because they look too goofy and they would not work with PB2 style since they got everything different in their way of style drawing, might be better to draw a skin from your own creation and also a thing that can belong to PB2 series at least, or rather you can keep practicing to get more experiences about drawing for PB2, so you can make a new skin with a new idea for the game series maybe, for now, u can draw something else like guns or decorations as a single start because skins are so big and they require a lot of work and practice to have good quality, as for your skills u need to improve it first, then you might draw more stuff.

i still dont know why u liked to mention "among us" and start talking about your PB2 story for no reason and why u got banned and other stuff because they also considered as a half-off post but whatever lol.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Star Def » 27 January 2021, 08:58

nice but cursed, I'm not a really good artist so unfortunately, I can't give you a good suggestion.
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby astrodex pl » 5 March 2021, 11:04

AMOGUS!!! XDDDD
My purpose makes more sense when i look at insanity around that world
astrodex pl
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby eru_ » 8 March 2021, 20:07

I expected it to be a poor art made in poor software, but I've just seen an amongUs skin in PB2, this might be cursed but it is lovely honestly.
eru_
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby pb dman » 24 February 2024, 12:16

AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS
Playing PB2 since 2015!

pb dman
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art