A New Civil Security

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

A New Civil Security

Postby broforce1 » 6 October 2020, 16:23

Introduction:
So, I drew some skin again, but this time, I had a different idea, that civil security is a new version or a new armor, well, that won't look like the civil security armor a lot but, the backpack is enough so, also there're two versions so don't worry if one of them looks off to the CS armor as well as some armors in the game that was supposed to be relatable to the CS.

Anyways, here are the skins as you can see:
Spoiler: Show More

Civil Security Support v1 body parts:

Civil Security Support v2 body parts:

The first version was the old one, and the second version is the newer one or the edited one, the first one also was the first intro for that skin, but the fact that it didn't really look like the CS, i made a second version which it has more details that's relatable to the CS i guess, that type of CS can do a lot of things, he's good at medical support and technical support, also a great sniper and a camper of course, also if you want too he can fight with the other CS normally if you want to.

Also, i would like to end this with a conclusion, arts are just for fun, other than that, i hope that people would love that skin, although, i'm not really sure about my arts because they don't look that quite decent tho but, I'm always being optimistic, also i hope if i add some of my arts on the submission in the future would be accepted in the game, i may also upgrade my artworks, and thanks for everything.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: A New Civil Security

Postby Phant0mB0nnie » 6 October 2020, 20:33

Support just seems a bit too generic of a name. Also, his versatility isn't anything special when it comes to the CS faction. A lot of CS lites and heavies function as snipers, grenadiers, machine gunners, etc. Officially, there aren't any specific units like Civil Security Sniper, or Civil Security Gunner.

Not bad art tho.
Me in my imagination:
Complete and utter annihilation through superior volume of fire.

Me IRL:
Phant0mB0nnie
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Master Chief 0 » 18 November 2020, 11:20

hmmmmmmmmmmm, That's more like Master Chief, seriously I can use that for my maps LOL
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby nightmar » 22 November 2020, 12:18

Ah that moment when the support troops are bulkier than the actual troops.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Gashadokuro » 23 November 2020, 13:49

Probably the best CS submission I've seen so far.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Return to Still Art