New helmet for lite hero

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Re: New helmet for lite hero

Postby broforce1 » 30 March 2020, 19:27

so as DM model it's a cool idea tho but I don't think that eric gurt will doubt a skin from the moded version just like that but still, the idea is nice, I hope they will do it then in the other days
but?
man this isn't your artwork what do you think we don't know that helmet, of course, we know that helmet you know
anyways it looks good but I wish from you to make one if actually your low artwork skills would do a nice project like that, it won't if you didn't upgrade it.

anyways wanna be a good artist for the PB2 art style, use Inkscape because the game drawing art style is using the Inkscape and it can be saved mostly as an SVG file so it can be edited easily as well as the other artwork you have ever seen.

I think if you wanna videos for drawing or Inkscape, Eru_ has been shown some stuff on youtube of game modding anyways, if you know him anyways, I say anyways so much LOL, but if you are a beginner, just take an image, use Inkscape and raw above the image, that's a basic practice way, anyways hope you knew a lot.

and a bonus hint, use Imgur instead of that Imgflip app.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Super Bird » 31 March 2020, 12:31

broforce1 wrote:Kinda angry text

YoUr ArTwOrK iS bAd AzAzA

You needa first try draw character for pb2 in pb2 style
Who will like your spartan?NO ONE!Yeah you draw a spartan but wtf why,you posted in arts on PB2 FORUM LOL. + Spartan is not in pb2 style
Why you trying draw if you already copyed raze soldier and posted as "YoUr" artwork
And about your desert marine,you optimized POSES but not an character
First get some good votes and accepting for pb2 update.
You can only hate but not say "Good",its the reason why some haters atacking you.first say that someone's art is good.As i said,you cant say good you can only hate and critic.Do you know how many people like your arts? 2 people,JOKE!1,again joke! 0!!!
Dont be like DMS guy,be normal.

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby broforce1 » 31 March 2020, 13:00

Super Bird wrote:
broforce1 wrote:Kinda angry text

Woah bro chill
are you 5 years old?
don't let anger control you anyways I didn't mock at you or something
about my latest artworks seems fine at this moment, sorry if that comment was meaningful to you anyway
this is not how people are greeting each other, and even if there are many people are hating me too
, I'm always been positive and upgrading myself, by the way maybe you should calm urself cuz seems like you are becoming mad LMAO, sometimes I become angry like that if the thing is deserved but not always. go to code of conduct one of the rules will tell you to greet and act with any person nicely
not like that way LMAO, I think I had enough words to say cuz I forgot what to say too lol anyways thank you for ur opinion :D
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby LazyRain » 31 March 2020, 14:12

Dude, is it just a screenshot from PB:Vo-*cough*? Oh yes, it is. How is this related to "Arts" section?
Spoiler: Show More
LazyRain
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby broforce1 » 31 March 2020, 18:36

I think he's a new user so he still doesn't know about everything on this game but doing shish.
and he thought that the helmet is fitted with the pb2 style so he added this, but still where's the artwork in this?
bro at least post that on the "general discussion" section if you are discussing something like that.
I'm also was telling him about other stuff, and he just attacked me like that, what a child.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Super Bird » 31 March 2020, 19:18

stop atack me cuz i child can you just deliciously exquisite pizza sauce off and shut up,if you dont like artwork dont post or constructive say why,not be like id!ot

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby the red death » 31 March 2020, 20:16

Ok,I just wanted to check the forums and I stumbled accross this topic.
Since broforce was constructive here and I can't see a sign of him mocking or insulting you,I'll just focus on your posts, dear Super Bird,aka. Sai.0.Cat , aka. Fordex , aka. Xier44 and aka. Bio-1.

broforce1 wrote:
Kinda angry text

You needa first try draw character for pb2 in pb2 style
Who will like your spartan?NO ONE!Yeah you draw a spartan but wtf why,you posted in arts on PB2 FORUM LOL. + Spartan is not in pb2 style
Why you trying draw if you already copyed raze soldier and posted as "YoUr" artwork
And about your desert marine,you optimized POSES but not an character
First get some good votes and accepting for pb2 update.
You can only hate but not say "Good",its the reason why some haters atacking you.first say that someone's art is good.As i said,you cant say good you can only hate and critic.Do you know how many people like your arts? 2 people,JOKE!1,again joke! 0!!!
Dont be like DMS guy,be normal.

So,could you please point out where he was angry,aggressive or smth. else here ?
He gave you tips how to start drawing PB2 art.
He tried to HELP you.
But instead of being grateful that someone here helps you,you are getting aggressive and insulting, because you lack the ability to deal with constructive criticism.
He is right ,it's a marine head from an inofficial Plazma Burst 2 game.
It isn't your artwork, thats very obvious.
You can't just post this and claim "It's mine!".
Also,I agree that broforce1s artwork on the forums isn't really good or PB2 styled,some of them are copies.
But did you see what he posts on Discord ?
He listened to more experienced artists and improved.
If you would see his artwork today you wouldn't talk like this,be assured.
Also,it's funny how you are stating that he should "get some good votes" so his art gets accepted for a PB2 fanart update while still don't know if there will be such an update again lmao.
Also,saying that he is just able to spread "hate" is a straight up lie, and anyone browsing this topic can see it.
He is calm,he is constructive...unlike you.
Also,do you know why he said that you have a low level of skill,referring to your art ?
Do you know why he is not going to say it's good ?
Because in fact you aren't are really skilled or talented artist and your art is , straight up , bad.
It does't fit with the PB" artstyle.
And instead of taking criticism you are just being toxic towards anyone criticizing you.
Also,saying "don't be like DMS guy" is kinda stupid.
DMSwordMaster is very constructive, but you dislike him because he rated your maps with 1-2 stars (which is totally fine, he pointed the stuff out that he dislikes,and if you would improve he could give even 5 stars) because they are in fact really "bad".

stop atack me cuz i child can you just deliciously exquisite pizza sauce off and shut up,if you dont like artwork dont post or constructive say why,not be like id!ot

He didn't attack you for being a child, he just assumed that you must be really young.
And its understandable, because your behavior is very immature, compared to other members of this community.
Also, he has the right to post his opinion here,whether he likes or dislikes your artwork.
Also, constructive criticism literally means that you need to point out the strengths and weaknesses of somebody/something.
he pointed out that this helmet isn't yours and that your behavior is ... no,just no words at this point.

Because I don't want to post something thats completly off topic,i'll give you my opinion :

The helmet looks fine,but I don't think it has a chance to get into the game.
Since it isnt't even yours,the chances are even lower.
At the end I just can say that you should only post art if it's yours.
And even if it isn't yours , you should at least link the artist who created it.
Improve your drawings,your maps etc. and the critic will be better.
Also, don't try to join the PB2 discord again with some alt accounts , since we are going to find you if you do it.
Come back after you matured, then we can talk like civilized human beings.
the red death
Recruit

Postby Super Bird » 1 April 2020, 12:45

I SAID IT FROM PB2 VOID.And then where should the characters be posted in order to get into the game?
Topic locked due some ppl ass burns.

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Still Art