"LethalGirl" Outfit

Share your PB2-related Still Art here!

Re: "LethalGirl" Outfit

Postby Aervec_ » 18 January 2018, 12:01

I don't care if this is necroposting.
---
Lostmydollar, you make some decent weapon fan art. It's too modern for PB2, but they're better than a lot of the things I have seen people make. But this... what is this? What is this, Lostmydollar? It looks like she's a sexualized 12 year old with down syndrome. This is hilariously awful and there is no good critique I can offer. Please never make something like this again. Please no one make something like this again. Her pose is super awkward, the face is really off, the breasts... why? Why the hell are they these circles slapped onto her chest? Do you not know how boobs work? I mean I guess they're pushed up and everything, but it's so awfully awkward and unnatural. Stop. Just stop it.

I know I'm being a total pizza sauce, but this is really bad. No clue why so many people have given it praise.
Aervec_
Recruit

Postby lostmydollar » 18 January 2018, 14:28

Aervec_ wrote:I don't care if this is necroposting.
---
Lostmydollar, you make some decent weapon fan art. It's too modern for PB2, but they're better than a lot of the things I have seen people make. But this... what is this? What is this, Lostmydollar? It looks like she's a sexualized 12 year old with down syndrome. This is hilariously awful and there is no good critique I can offer. Please never make something like this again. Please no one make something like this again. Her pose is super awkward, the face is really off, the breasts... why? Why the hell are they these circles slapped onto her chest? Do you not know how boobs work? I mean I guess they're pushed up and everything, but it's so awfully awkward and unnatural. Stop. Just stop it.

I know I'm being a total pizza sauce, but this is really bad. No clue why so many people have given it praise.

Lol, agreed
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 18 January 2018, 15:18

Aervec_ wrote:No clue why so many people have given it praise.

Because several people on this website are thirsty teenagers who can get off to pixelated female body parts
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby lostmydollar » 18 January 2018, 16:27

Green Eyed Demon wrote:

Because several people on this website are thirsty teenagers who can get off to pixelated female body parts

i just did a mainstream thing. nothing wrong with it or with people who left positive feedbacks here. everyone realizes that, no?
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Green Eyed Demon » 18 January 2018, 18:23

lostmydollar wrote:
Green Eyed Demon wrote:

i just did a mainstream thing. nothing wrong with it or with people who left positive feedbacks here. everyone realizes that, no?

And that is perfectly fine,never said I didn't like it,I just said thirsty teenagers are drooling all over it bud
Spoiler: Show More
Green Eyed Demon
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby ECC9 » 18 January 2018, 20:28

O wow very nice. The thing is I dont like the hair to much but its a really good skin.
Discord: ECC9#6057

ECC9
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby GhostX5 » 22 January 2018, 10:43

LazyRain wrote:
lostmydollar wrote:what finishing animation are you talking about?

"Suffocation by bust", of course! This skin is ideal for this. It's quite harmless and no bloody variant. I just think out possible finishing animations at a leisure.

This comment just made my day the best day. (I know, I said it once, but I’ll say it again)
United Special Operations ~:~ RYZE-138 aka Ghost-138 ~:~ Leader of Alpha Team ~:~ Master Chief Petty Officer
Keep Moving Forward.
GhostX5
Civil Security Ghost [400]

Postby Sniper J » 22 January 2018, 23:52

This is a work of art. She hella thicc too.

Sniper J
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby broforce1 » 11 December 2020, 15:27

I like that a lot, except for the face, so much is going on there, maybe a more natural face with less stuff on it will be better, IDK if you still alive, because I think if you still active then you might make that as a custom skin in PB2.5 as long as you have the SVG lol

i still dont know why the fuck i made a ded topic alive again
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby Star Def » 9 January 2021, 08:35

Looking great with the body scale, but i still dont understand why ur a bit horny
Flash games are cool no?
Star Def
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Previous

Return to Still Art