Map name: Pirates! Calcium Mode
Map ID: wolf653-piratescalciuminfection
Map description:
Basically Pirates but with infection

RANDOM PATIENT ZERO, HUMAN AND SKELETON FISH GILLS NOT INCLUDED

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... &id=976783
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=w ... minfection

Questions you may ask:

Why isn't this randomized like other infection maps?

Well it was actually due to issues i had when copy and pasting a randomizer over to the map i would get error #1010 when adding new stuff associated with it hell I couldn't even get the bones that shoot bullets working
Why can't i incinerate someone's bloody dead corpse?

This is actually due to the fact that they are a dead skeleton or the fact that their corpse moved from their death point as the region is located at that exact death location making it nearly impossible to press E at the region and no i don't think i can fix it as the system likely tracks only alive characters
Why did i drown?

You're a pirate you didn't learn how to swim, also skeletons have lungs, thus needing oxygen
How to escape drowning?

Self boost with your PSI blades it's simple. You could also try swimming through the island's gun retrieval system but this would result in getting damaged if you're on red team.
Where are the defibrillators?

They were removed due to potentially causing balancing issues as you could simply tase a skeleton and your good also the map was designed to have rounds be finished quickly. Not to mention incinerating corpses sounded cooler.
Unique Features

Corpse Burning to prevent conversion
    Infected actually have ranged weapons they can use at the cost of their own health
    Drowning
    Gun Retrieval System
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Update Log

Postby wolf653 » 10 May 2020, 03:10

Update Log

• Changed Patient Zero's health to 400 original was 350
  • Patient Zero Spawn time reduced to 5 seconds
  • Patient Zero can no longer be instantly shot upon appearing
  • Skeletons now bleed white blood
  • Fall Damage Multiplier reduced to 0.7
  • Map was edited a bit with the plank being snapped in half and the addition of 2 islands
  • Players are encased within the ships until the skeleton spawns
  • Developer questioned if the timer was necessary
  • New Weapon which is basically a slightly more powerful reskin of the flintlock but only temporarily may possibly get buffed in the feature but it serves as a wait i shouldn't tell you this should i?
  • Throwing Bone Designs were changed
  • Reduced Amount of timers that start up crap
  • Added very bad 2018 humor
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Multiplayer Maps