Breach and Clear! (Beta)

Multiplayer Maps here.

Breach and Clear! (Beta)

Postby ustopable » 30 October 2019, 15:40

Map Name: Breach and Clear!
Map i.d: ustopable-breachnclear
Map Description: Break in and make your way through the terrorist group to secure the 4 areas around the map. Choose from 9 different gear set with varying mobility and health that will compliment your playstyle.

Features:
-4 Areas to capture
-9 Different gears (3 lights, 3 mediums and 3 heavy).
-Breakable doors
-Can be finished as Singleplayer

Known Map Issues:
-The mobility between Light and heavy can't be seen clearly. Heavy Civil Security is too hindered by the lowered mobility.
-All 3 Lights are too weak to compete.
-The Heavy LMG guy is too strong.
-Using Missiles to break the door counts as breaking one single block instead of the whole door (Can't fix that).
-No Decors!
-Dropzone B is too near to Area 2 and 4.
-It's easier to do Area 2 to 1 than Area 1 to 2.
-Some enemies have no weapons (For some reason the guns doesn't load but the actors did load).
-Player securing an area doesn't count for the other player in another area.
-Too many snipers in Area 1
-Securing a area is just pressing a button?!?!?!?!?? (To be fair I already put too many triggeres and it was already running slow due to the number of enemies . I didn't count).

Map Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... eachnclear
Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=u ... eachnclear

Developer Notes:
-In the start I was planning a PvP mode instead of this but creating classes and gears for it with unique kit plus reloading is a little hard to see which is balanced.
-Its in Beta cuz seeing the problem among all the classes is hard to see. Plus there are atill a lot of things I didn't implement. Why? Well I still need to dip my foot in the water to see if it works before I put in another Idea.
-The Missile versus a breakable door is impossible to fix. For some reason it only deals damage on the door it landed upon not it's adjacent doors. I haven't tested it yet to a uniquely shaped door.
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Breach and Clear! (Beta)

Postby Darnit525 » 30 October 2019, 20:38

i've also had the issue where some enemies don't get guns for some reason on one of my own maps, don't know what the cause is.
Darnit525
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: Breach and Clear! (Beta)

Postby ustopable » 31 October 2019, 00:32

Darnit525 wrote:i've also had the issue where some enemies don't get guns for some reason on one of my own maps, don't know what the cause is.

For some reason. You can hurt them but their guns will not load offscreen.

Everything doesn't load offscreen for some reason so we actually need to use a trigger to enable offscreen loading
ustopable
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Multiplayer Maps