Multiplayer Maps here.

My D-Day map has been refurbished

Postby 49er » 21 October 2019, 03:41

Map name: WWII: D-Day: Omaha Beach
Map ID: 49er-dday
Map description:
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=49er-dday
Map Demo Link: Go find it

I have completely refurbished my D-Day map to celebrate the release of v1.32. This was a simple map that was advanced for its day in 2015, but over the years has fallen out of fashion because, though I meant to, I never got around to updating it. Behold the 2019 version of this map: I have re-rendered most of the environment to look more realistic, updated the guns to represent real WWII weapons (with a reloading system), and added a few new vehicles altogether. The Allies now have a Sherman tank with which they can advance up the beach (I'm still working on the tank system). The blocky airplane which was probably the biggest eyesore on the map has been replaced with a realistic Douglas C47, and the paratrooper system has been enhanced. The bombing system has been improved to where you can actually watch the bombs fall and explode.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: My D-Day map has been refurbished

Postby lemonade6 » 9 November 2019, 07:21

i don't see realistic plane and other stuff except guns, you can add sherman that i uploaded :)
btw map is very laggy, that means a lot people exit from match right after they joined :(
lemonade6
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: My D-Day map has been refurbished

Postby 49er » 24 November 2019, 01:52

Sorry, I forgot about this topic and left it to die. You're right about the plane, and really all of the decorations for that matter, not being realistic in the sense that these new custom images are realistic. I've decided to leave this map as it is rather than continually update it after every major update. I'll add your Sherman in as a static decor though, just because you asked.

Sorry for the late response, Auf Wiedersehen
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Multiplayer Maps