ID: yizhe-multiplayer2

Do rate and drop feedbacks!
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: sniper ace

Postby Jason Eden » 9 October 2019, 15:58

This map is worse than Stryde-sniper.

You didn't even overlap the walls. Backgrounds have glowing edges. I wonder why did you even need that can of soda trigger system considering that you don't even know how to overlap walls.
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby Norcimo » 9 October 2019, 21:39

Jason Eden wrote:This map is worse than Stryde-sniper.

You didn't even overlap the walls. Backgrounds have glowing edges. I wonder why did you even need that can of soda trigger system considering that you don't even know how to overlap walls.

How about giving some positive feedback instead of just criticizing?

yizhe: I find the bottom water area to be too big. I don't think the map is bad or anything - it surely is playable - it's just a bit plain. There's some very good tutorials on the forum if you're interested in making great maps.
Blarg
Norcimo
Recruit

Postby Jason Eden » 10 October 2019, 06:56

Norcimo wrote:How about giving some positive feedback instead of just criticizing?

I'm not giving any positive feedback because there is nothing positive to say about this map. What should I do? Lie?

This is a map straight from 2011. Take a look at these maps (viewtopic.php?f=117&t=22732) and then take a look at this map again. Do you understand? How is that even possible that people continue to make 2011 maps in 2019 expecting other people to like and rate them? That doesn't make any sense. What the hell?
Jason Eden
Falkok [250]

Postby yizhe » 10 October 2019, 13:05

Jason Eden, no need for any lying. appreciate your honest feedback. However, the can of soda was an outright salty attack there. i suppose you are implying that amateur map developers like me wanting to learn new things is considered a waste of time (based on the previous posts in 'Holding a can of soda" topic while 'pro', condescending map developers like you keeps throwing non-constructive criticism? You sure could have learn how to post in a more polite way instead of constantly showing a 'cocky, belligerent' attitude.

Norcimo, thank you for your helpful input. It certainly saves me time finding the root problems of my map so that we can all be bettter map developers as a whole community! i will rectify that once i'm done with my other maps. Thanks! :D
Meep!
yizhe
Android T-01187 [200]

Return to Multiplayer Maps