_destroy_them_all_:)

Singleplayer Maps here.

_destroy_them_all_:)

Postby kirill345 » 30 March 2021, 23:32

[center]_destroy_them_all_:)[/center]
[center] [/center]

Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m=kirill345-destroy4&id=1011362
Map ID: kirill345-destroy4
Screenshots:
[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Hi everyone! Today I decided to get acquainted with the PB2 forum and I want to tell you about my new map. The map is a closed rectangular area of 1600x800 with a locked camera. Your hero have some abilities and a lot of weapons. So, let me describe to you some this map's mechanics:

[center].:MOVEMENT:.[/center]
So, as I said earlier, the character has several abilities related to movement. With these abilities, you can quickly get to the enemy or cover, dodge a bullet or escape from a fatal fall.

[spoiler]1.Horizontal[Shift] - accelerates you in the direction of your movement. If you stand still, accelerates you in the direction you are looking at;
2.Vertical[Double press W] - represents the second jump. A short push up;
3.Old jetpack[E] - lifts you up, consumes fuel. Allows you to move horizontally during the flight.[/spoiler]
All the listed abilities can be combined to get a better result. If you use horizontal acceleration while flying on a jetpack, you can fly far ahead. If you use a jetpack after a double jump, you can climb up very quickly. Also, with the help of a double jump and a jetpack, you can save yourself from falling from a very high altitude.

[center].:SPECIALS:.[/center]
In addition to the movement abilities, there are also special abilities, there are only three of them. One of them is passive, the other two are activated manually.

[spoiler]1.Armor - blocks 50% of the damage received. As long as you have armor, you will slowly recover health. When the armor runs out, you will have to restore health by using first-aid kits;
2.Fast knife[C] - Recharge - 1,5 seconds. You can't use "Fast knife" ability while you holding a basic knife in arms. Deals damage to the area near the player, in the direction he is looking;
3.Dodge[R] - Active for 3 seconds, recharge - 25 seconds. When you use this ability, bullets and other projectiles of enemies pass through you, as well as you get a slight acceleration and time warp. But remember that this ability will not save you from fall's damage.[/spoiler]
Try to use the abilities only when necessary, because each active ability has a certain period of time to recharge.

[center].:WEAPONS:.[/center]
Here we come to the weapons part of this guide. The character has two types of weapons: with infinite ammunition, there are two of them, and seven weapons, ammunition for which will have to be obtained.

[spoiler]1.Knife[1] - The very first weapon we get. Infinite ammo, high damage, but limited attack range;
2.Pistol[2] - A universal thing, it has two shooting modes: single shooting and rapid fire;
a.Single firemode - Allows you to shoot with good accuracy, power and soft recoil. But at the same time, with continuous shooting, the spread increases greatly, as well as a fairly low rate of fire;
b.Rapid firemode - Firing a burst of three bullets. With a good hit, it allows you to push the enemy away from you. Small spread and high rate of fire, but low accuracy and damage, hard recoil.
3.Assault rifle[3] - Powerful bullet rifle. Low accuracy, medium rate of fire and a large spread, but fast bullet flight, high damage and the presence of an underbarrel rocket launcher;
a.Rifle - Allows you to shoot with bullets. Medium-high damage, medium recoil and high round speed. But medium-slow rate of fire, poor accuracy and high spread;
b.Underbarrel launcher - Firing a small rocket. Allows you to eliminate the enemy by one hit right to the head. High damage, medium explosion radius and high knockback, but slow reload, poor accuracy and low round speed.
4.Shotgun[4] - Deals heavy damage at close range. Good damage, pushing enemies and rate of fire, but low accuracy, high recoil and requires reloading;
5.Plasma rifle[5] - A great weapon, but it requires some skill. Very high rate of fire, good accuracy and small spread, the presence of a grenade launcher under the barrel, but low damage, slow flight of the projectile;
a.Rifle - Allows you to shoot with energy spheres. High accuracy, low recoil and high rate of fire. But very slow round speed, smallest range of fire;
b.Underbarrel launcher - Firing a grenade. Allows you to eliminate the enemy without dangerous visual contact. Medium-high damage, high knockback and the projectile bounces off the walls, but slow reload, small explosion radius and low round speed.
6.Railgun[6] - It's just a railgun, torn off from a combat vehicle. High accuracy, high power, but slow reload, high recoil, and high ammo usage;
Hold [A] to charge shot from railgun.
7.Minigun[7] - A good old meat grinder. Low accuracy and low damage in a compartment with a huge recoil, but with continuous shooting, its characteristics improve: damage and rate of fire increases with each shot;
8.Virus gun[8] - Special weapon. Releases a cloud of small drones, which, when detected the enemies, begin to gnaw through robot's metal. It can be used in any situation, as the drones themselves move towards to the enemy;
9.BNG[9] - Special weapon. The colossal hit damage. Drawing in the radioactive field around the projectile, simply sucks the enemy into the projectile, after which an explosion with a large radius occurs. It is better to use against the crowd of enemies and stay away from the projectile.[/spoiler]
Some of the weapons can use the same type of ammo, remember this when you switch from weapons that have run out of ammo.

[center].:CHEATS:.[/center]
So, to activate the cheats, you need to enter a command that will give you access to the use of cheats or vice versa-close it. At the moment, there are not so many cheats, all of them are four types.
[spoiler]1.Immortality[I] - Now the enemies will not even be able to hit you! Except for the bug drones. You can only die from a strong impact with one of the walls. Do not forget that the property of this cheat can be broken due to the ability [Dodge]. In this case, you should turn off the cheat and turn it on again;
2.Timewarping[T] - Allows you to enable time warping. With the return of this ability, it will become much easier to play;
3.Kill all enemies[K] - With this cheat, you can clear the arena of all enemies. Yep, absolutely from everyone! Even the chimera with its hologram can't dodge this powerful push of the button that activates this cheat. Badass boss won't survive this either;
4.Secret gun[N] - This is one of the prototypes of the plasma rifle. It is quite different from the one that is issued after 20 kills. This rifle does not have grenade launcher, but it has a very cool ability - it can passively accumulate power. The rifle fires a burst of six rounds with low damage. But if you do not shoot immediately after the reloading, then the damage, as well as the speed, of the projectile will gradually increase. As the charge increases, the rifle barrel will begin to emit light brighter and brighter. A fully charged burst has a very strong recoil effect for both the owner and the enemy. If you hit all the charges, you can kill the cyborg in one burst. If you suddenly want to return to your normal plasma rifle, just press on the cheat button again.[/spoiler]
Here we go, this is the code -cheat_on and -cheat_off.

[center].:OTHER:.[/center]
Well, for the most part, I have already listed almost everything that is present on the map. I will not tell you about each type of enemy, as it will be more interesting to get to know them directly during the game.
I just want to say that the map is infinite. And each time you re-launch the map, enemies will appear in other locations or there will be a different type of enemy. Yes, spawns of enemies, as well as spawning items, are random. You can't know exactly where the enemy will appear now and who it will be. The map has no end, you can kill as many enemies as you want or can!

That's all, I hope this "guide"(poor guide) was at least somewhat useful for you or could interest you to play my map, and don't forget to rate it(map) if you liked it. Thank you for your attention and good luck!
Last edited by kirill345 on 27 April 2021, 17:49, edited 2 times in total.
kirill345
Recruit

Return to Singleplayer Maps