Official Campaign Series [SP|NON-CANON]

Postby MaFa- » 28 January 2021, 06:56

Official Campaign Series [SP|NON-CANON]

• Map name: Official Campaign Level 43 [SP|NON-CANON]
    Map ID: mafa--c42a

Votes: 0

Singleplayer plays: 0

Map preview:

Map description: This is to kill boredom. Geez thanks. I just made this for idk. Just made it. It was quick and easy since I combined some previous campaign levels with each other. Not sure if its really a good thing that way. But. Eh. Laziness anyway.

Official Campaign (NON-CANON)

Level 42 is the previous level. In which Android SLC-56 as protagonist escapes his imprisonment and moves on to the next level where he finds that there was intruder previously in Civil Security Base. "Proxy". After hearing communications of Civil Securities and how they say Proxy is more of a threat then Usurpations. Afterwards Android SLC-56 takes them out! Then proceeds to continue his destiny. Will he prevail? You re-encounter similar enemies from PB2 again as well as previous levels of the original campaign.

Walkthrough Video: –
    Approved: –

Max Players: 1

Map Designer: MaFa-

Soundtrack: –

Last update: 28 January 2021, 05:50

Map Source: Closed

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--c42a

P.S: Not sure where this will lead me to. But I made this. So um enjoy it. If you want. Eh...
Spoiler: Show More
Kill me. Please. Just do it. I should have taken advice after all. Forget about that whole Yex situation. Its dead. Im only here to kill my own life and boredom. Also no more discord. Cause of IP bans. So who cares. I dont need communications with people. I am always lonely and thats all.

MaFa-
Recruit

Re: Official Campaign Series [SP|NON-CANON]

Postby MaFa- » 29 January 2021, 00:56

Map name: Official Campaign Level 44 [SP|NON-CANON]
Map ID: mafa--c43a

Votes: 0

Singleplayer plays: 0

Map preview:

Map description: This is to kill boredom. Geez thanks. I just made this for idk. Just made it. It was quick and easy since I combined some previous campaign levels with each other. Not sure if its really a good thing that way. But. Eh. Laziness anyway.

Walkthrough Video: –
Approved: –

Max Players: 1

Map Designer: MaFa-

Soundtrack: –

Last update: 28 January 2021, 23:54

Map Source: Closed

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--c43a
Spoiler: Show More
Kill me. Please. Just do it. I should have taken advice after all. Forget about that whole Yex situation. Its dead. Im only here to kill my own life and boredom. Also no more discord. Cause of IP bans. So who cares. I dont need communications with people. I am always lonely and thats all.

MaFa-
Recruit

Return to Singleplayer Maps