Plazma Burst Omega - Altered Fate

Singleplayer Maps here.

Plazma Burst Omega - Altered Fate

Postby maxim12 » 27 January 2021, 13:26

Hello, I would like to make an introductory to my new singleplayer series.

In this series you are going to play as the Marine from Correction Nine and his comrades Proxy and Noir Lime. The story is the default Plazma Burst 2 story where the Marine attempts to reach to a portal that will bring him back to the past.

However, Marine and his comrades are about to face an uncertain fate in their journey, as they are going to face against unknown entities unknown both to Civil Security and Usurpation Forces, which came from a parallel universe of entirely different timeline.

Map Name: Plazma Burst Omega - Altered Fate, Prologue

Map ID: maxim12-alter

Map Description:
In this series you are playing as the Marine from Correction Nine sent on a mission to find a time machine and return back to the past, along with Proxy and Noir Lime, with however you facing an unknown creature from alternative reality, unknown to you and both Civil Security and Usurpation Forces.

in this prologue scenario however, you are playing as an Civil Security Soldier as an introductory to the series, where you and your Civil Security squad is on a mission to clear the abandoned outpost from the scourage of Usurpators, however you are facing an unknown creature.

The creature is tall, abnormaly long, slender and deformed physique, Its crying for some reason.

the Civil Security is attempting to investiage this creature of unknown origin.

Map Page
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1009095
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: Plazma Burst Omega - Altered Fate

Postby maxim12 » 30 January 2021, 14:54

Sorry for double post, but I assume a bump is needed anyway to announce that my first level is now available.

Map Name: Plazma Burst Omega - Altered Fate - Part 1, an unexpected guest

Map ID: maxim12-alter1

Map Description
You are finaly close to the portal that which leads to the past, finaly you will be able to return back to the past and correct all the mistakes that Correction Nine did and stop the Usurpation invasion of Earth.

Or... Do you...?

Map Page
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1009146
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Return to Singleplayer Maps