Open-Source Useful Test Maps (Uses Variables)

Singleplayer Maps here.

Postby MaFa- » 27 January 2021, 01:24

• Map name: Zombie Test [SP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_0

Votes: 0

Singleplayer plays: 0

Map preview:

Map description: A character-killer variable test map by MaFa-.

It works by first nicknaming some characters in "Zombie". Doing by this. Identifies them as zombies. Upon doing this. They are disallowed to use weapons. Thus they only form of attack is swords. Think of it as infection virus test.

Based on character-killer variable.
    It grabs the nickname of the killer. Which if it says its "Zombie" then it would activate the infection system which is done via delay.

Upon this system it will transform the character into a zombie upon a delay and this works once! Not twice! After its delay is over. It will transform the character into a zombie and making it part of the zombie team which is green team.

Their changes of appearances also happens and transforms into a zombie with all appearance changes and everything. Their main appearance change is color pattern skin which is usually 3333.

After that their nicknames change to "Zombie" that way their variables can identify them as zombies so that when they are the killers or character-killers of someone. That someone will become infected if they have the system variable that checks if they were killed by "Zombie".

Walkthrough Video: –
    Approved: –

Max Players: 1

Map Designer: MaFa-

Soundtrack: –

Last update: 26 January 2021, 20:12

Map Source: Open source [ View in Level Editor ]

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_0
  • Map name: Rainbow Sky Test [SP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_1

Map preview:

Map description: A variable sky color multiplier changer map by MaFa-.

It firsts sets up the variables required for this. Then it goes on to making the variables change sky color multiplier in RGB way. First red then green and then blue and goes in a cycle. Thus we get the rainbow flag. Whoops I meant sky. Sorry. *Sweats Nervously*

Last update: 26 January 2021, 20:24

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_1

Map name: Gameplay Modifications Test [MP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_2

Map preview:

Map description: A gameplay modifications variable string test map by MaFa-.

First it grabs the gameplay modifications which is usually found in multiplayer match making section called gameplay modifications. So with this variable it grabs the gameplay modifications string variable and uses that to change gameplay based on which code or pass code was put in gameplay modifications section. For example: No-PSI. What it does is simple. Removes PSI based on this string.

So if you want to add more pass codes for players to use. Make sure to include it in map descriptions and also add more by copying and pasting the trigger work that has to do with "SetAGameplayModificationsString" and all thats connected with it and from there you change the No-PSI to something else for example Slow-Motion and then go to "changegameplay" and from there you change the trigger action to change Gameplay FPS from 30 to 15 or less depending on your preferences.

Max Players: 4

Last update: 26 January 2021, 20:32

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_2
  • Map name: Custom Weapons And Swords And Items Test [SP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_3

Map preview:

Map description: A custom weapons and swords and items test map by MaFa-.

Some of those trigger works uses variables to determine firing frames for custom weapons muzzle flashes and also call trigger upon gun fire as well and if custom melee was holstered or not such as sword test and also item test which is just item based thing which can have interacting function. Sadly I picked keycard which supposed to have interacting function but I made a separate testing map for that called "Keycard And Item Testing".

Last update: 26 January 2021, 21:00

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_3
  • Map name: Custom Skins And Accessories Test [SP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_4

Map preview:

Map description: A custom skins and accessories test map by MaFa-.

It uses trigger works to make modifications on characters and from there. There are two difference between main modifications vs pure-made modifications. Main is that trigger action that just changes skin model and character properties which has its own limitations which doesnt allow changes of partial things. Thats why there are partial modifications trigger actions which allows us to change the character instead of just changing one whole skin model. That is nickname, color pattern, armor type, mobility and so on.

With this in mind.
    I have know that using main character skins can change some things about it.

Example.

Noir Lime as a main skin model would make it as a "Campaign Character With No Health Locks" with this in mind we can use partial skin changing to change Noir Lime into any character that would use just like in campaign but in your maps. Doing this way would mean that when casual is enabled. It would already have scenario-based actions which would happen when a campaign character is body broken would auto trigger a failed mission. Perfect for anything that you wished to make in your maps like a custom story but with a system where if player loses his teammate and that teammate was body broken it would perfectly enable scenario failed mission thanks to using Noir Lime as a main skin before applying any changes that would change the character to anything else. Making that character not Noir Lime but someone else whilst still having those scenario fail systems which is usually there for Marine, Proxy, Noir Lime. Just that Noir Lime is the only character skin that doesnt have health locks on difficulty unlike Marine, Proxy.

The accessories are those to make custom skins using the decorations that you have made. Yes its possible to have custom head skin and body skin. Make sure its somewhat well blended with PB2 skins arms and legs and pelvis. That way you can make your own skins. Problem is that those custom decorations sense they a

Last update: 26 January 2021, 21:57

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_4

Map name: Custom Door And Item Usage Test [MP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_5

Map preview:

Map description: Custom door and item usage test map by MaFa-.

A test for making custom background door and also item usage such as keycards to open specific doors that have keycards slots in them. Also additional are ventilations which are a system that also uses a similar system but for a specific item for example like a screwdriver for example.

Max Players: 2

Last update: 26 January 2021, 23:03

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_5
  • Map name: Mouse Detection In Region Test [SP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_6

Map preview:

Map description: Mouse detection in region test map by MaFa-.

It uses variables to grab the YX of region from the top left corner and another set of variables from the bottom right corner to create a visual of where the region is. Thus we add a cursor by using move region to players cursor. From there we grab another YX of that region. Giving us the information of the players cursor. Doing so we could use greater and less than calculations to give the trigger work of when the cursor is hovering over a specific region for example.

Though for holding you can set up a trigger work of variable shoot intention of player. That way you can tell when a player holds over a specific region for example.

As for clicking. Thats a bit complicated. Since it only takes notes of you holding the mouse button or not. So to break that. You would another variable for that delayed by a bit. After that you would add a check for when the value equals zero and then does not equal to that variable. By doing this. You should get a somewhat clicking detection. Though I noticed its a bit buggy though. So thats how clicking would work but its as I said kind of buggy but not too buggy though. So I guess its somewhat usable.

Last update: 26 January 2021, 23:16

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_6
  • Map name: Advanced Anti-AFK System Test [MP][OS]
    Map ID: mafa--test_map_7

Map preview:

Map description: Advanced anti-AFK system test map by MaFa-.

A fairly complicated system that has a set of variables and many other trigger works that checks for any keyboard interactions and mouse tracker movement detection and holding. All of these are used to check if player is AFK or not. If player doesnt make those interactions then after its delay has ran out. It would initiate a auto "-kill" switch on that afk player. Yes each player has those cloned system and they work for those specific players. Only text for those players would show for everybody to see. Which is when the player is AFK for too long it would kill them and shows a text for everybody to see. Which it says player 1 was AFK for too long. Activating "-kill" on that player.

A very advanced and useful Anti-AFK system that everybody can use as long as you know what you doing with that system.

1800 delay is 1 minute of AFK required to activate the kill switch for that player. But you can change that if you want. Just note that if you set it too low it would become a MOVE now! Or DIE! Thing. So make sure its not too low or even low. Thats why I set it to 1800 or probably half of that. But just in case I made it 1800. Cause its 1 minute. Which is probably good enough delay checkup of if player is AFK. But you can change that.

Max Players: 4

Last update: 26 January 2021, 23:38

Instant demo link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=mafa--test_map_7
Spoiler: Show More
Kill me. Please. Just do it. I should have taken advice after all. Forget about that whole Yex situation. Its dead. Im only here to kill my own life and boredom. Also no more discord. Cause of IP bans. So who cares. I dont need communications with people. I am always lonely and thats all.

MaFa-
Recruit

Re: Open-Source Useful Test Maps (Uses Variables)

Postby MaFa- » 27 January 2021, 01:25

Enjoy it.

More could be coming. But I don't know. I seem to ran out of ideas or something else.

Also I may haven't quite tested those maps myself firmly but I hope they work in all conditions perfectly. So let me know if there are bugs for whatever reasons. I hope they work for every mode there is. Singleplayer and multiplayer.
Spoiler: Show More
Kill me. Please. Just do it. I should have taken advice after all. Forget about that whole Yex situation. Its dead. Im only here to kill my own life and boredom. Also no more discord. Cause of IP bans. So who cares. I dont need communications with people. I am always lonely and thats all.

MaFa-
Recruit

Return to Singleplayer Maps