Space Project [I] The Rescue

Singleplayer Maps here.

Space Project [I] The Rescue

Postby coda » 31 December 2019, 01:12

Map name: Space Project [I] The Rescue
Map ID: coda-space_project
Map description: It is the year of 3025 T.A
(T.A would be Technology Advancement, so it is an advancement age for the humans) Human civilization has advanced a lot during the last couple of centuries. Technology made everything. Weapons for the army, businesses, schools, etc. We can even leave our solar system to go find other life on the galaxy if there are any. ISS Seeker, the first ship to leave the solar system to search for any other life left a couple hours ago. It should be back soon because since our technology has grown massively over the past few centuries, it can return very quickly throughout space. The thing is, it never returns. We know where it went though. We wait and we send out another ISS ship with soldiers in it this time. Along with scientists. They follow where the ship initially went and found ISS Seeker near a space station. But the space stations structure isnt like the materials we use to make our space station. It has a...strange vibe to it. Almost like an alienoid vibe. So the ship lands in the space station and the soldiers in the ship disembark and searches for the squad with the scientists staying behind. They soon found the members of the ISS Seeker on the floor lying dead. They have been dead for some time. They notice their wounds. It is not gun shot wounds. It is like...an animal bit them and tried to eat them. Anyway the point of this is that Human civilization has advanced and grown so much by 3025 that can finally send out a ship to see if there are any other life forms outside their solar system. They find a alien looking base and search inside it. They get attacked by aliens and try to leave the base and go report what they witnessed to the other humans back at home.
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... ce_project
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=c ... ce_project
Brief Description: Rate 5

coda
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Singleplayer Maps