The Operation blackout series! creating

Singleplayer Maps here.

The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 27 November 2019, 09:44

Hey so if you actually intesrsted in my operationblackout series Heres some maps

Map name: moatazglobal3-OperationBlackOut
Map ID: moatazglobal3-operationblackout
Map description: You are Hazmat Resposible Team sented from an another country However you are here to kill the aliens Because they poisoned the air Comment for updates if you need
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... onblackout
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... onblackout
Brief Description: Fixed when map does not load

Map name: moatazglobal3-operationblackout2
Map ID: moatazglobal3-operationblackout2
Map description: Before Destroying The Invasion well still happen Part 3 Release date 2019/12/4
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... nblackout2
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... nblackout2
Brief Description: Impossible to make sorry :sorry:

Map name: moatazglobal3-operationblackout3
Map ID: moatazglobal3-operationblackout3
Map description: You fell in the Mutant water now you became Infected
Map Page Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... nblackout3
Map Demo Link: https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php? ... nblackout3
Brief Description: Please stop hating I just cant fix the bugs problem with the map
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 December 2019, 11:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Added the correct template on the post.
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 28 November 2019, 00:26

if you cant fix the bugs, ask for help or remake your map

also use the format
also also, put it in singleplayer maps section

the first map is bad, theres no story, no dialogue, slot 5 is way too op, slot 1 is incorrectly made, theres a random floating danger sign, floating acid, the end of map 1 is just non-existent.

also why are we a crossfire?

second map, we have an oversized gun and for some reason we are captured by androids and aliens, our character is different, the raze 2 song keeps restarting after the first few seconds, this is even worse!

third map, the start is the same as map 2, but at least less crappier, apparently we are a hexagon now.

the second and third maps are enemy spam, but all of them are bad.

i dont think anyone is interested in your map, sorry.
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby Incompetence » 28 November 2019, 02:27

good map. the story was well written and the characters seemed very real. i could relate to every single character personally. the gameplay was solid though nothing new or groundbreaking in the genre. the consistency in the three maps is good as well because it keeps the same pace in the story and gameplay so the story is easy to digest. weapon choice is appropriately perfect for the map and makes the player feel like a god in the battlefield while being true to actual combat scenarios. the attention to detail is impressive and shows that a lot of effort went into making these maps.

however, there is too much water so i must give you an 7.8/10. sorry ((
Incompetence

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 28 November 2019, 10:27

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:if you cant fix the bugs, ask for help or remake your map

also use the format
also also, put it in singleplayer maps section

the first map is bad, theres no story, no dialogue, slot 5 is way too op, slot 1 is incorrectly made, theres a random floating danger sign, floating acid, the end of map 1 is just non-existent.

also why are we a crossfire?

second map, we have an oversized gun and for some reason we are captured by androids and aliens, our character is different, the raze 2 song keeps restarting after the first few seconds, this is even worse!

third map, the start is the same as map 2, but at least less crappier, apparently we are a hexagon now.

the second and third maps are enemy spam, but all of them are bad.

i dont think anyone is interested in your map, sorry.

If you are not interseted Please Delete your comment and dont comment

Incompetence wrote:good map. the story was well written and the characters seemed very real. i could relate to every single character personally. the gameplay was solid though nothing new or groundbreaking in the genre. the consistency in the three maps is good as well because it keeps the same pace in the story and gameplay so the story is easy to digest. weapon choice is appropriately perfect for the map and makes the player feel like a god in the battlefield while being true to actual combat scenarios. the attention to detail is impressive and shows that a lot of effort went into making these maps.

however, there is too much water so i must give you an 7.8/10. sorry ((

At least i removed the water And he changed the Armor thats why hes a boss Btw he got infected by the water that actually is not good So when he got infected He was in a coma (8 years later) He got infected and beacme stronger with deadly Strong hands and fighted alot of aliens
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 December 2019, 11:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby 49er » 29 November 2019, 10:02

I was a bit confused and initially dismissive of this series after playing the first level, but after reading the thorough description OP gave of his novel yet appealing story, I have reconsidered my opinion and see the potential for a genuine masterpiece. OP's proposal written in this thread was so eloquent and concise that I feel it is unfair to judge the maps as they are at this time, and rather to consider OP's promising direction and suspend negative criticism until the final, glorious product is delivered.
49er
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 29 November 2019, 16:10

i love how OP hates it when i criticise anything of his.

Anyways i found the story, but the story was confusing to read, not because of the grammar but because of what the heck is happening anymore.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 30 November 2019, 16:48

Heres the real story:You are a hazmat You was sented from another country to fight aliens And seems like theres bunch of mess in your earth....Well you was created out of a machine in a ship called:(The Strikers) Team And sented Part 2:Your team was killed and find 2 people whos your friends And found the alien mother part 3:You become infected and having a deadly arms Now you found people PArt 3 has endings 1-The True ending Dont kill your teammates and kill the aliens and brainwashed soldiers 2-The Evil ending kill your teammates and aliens bs with only swords 3-The Fight is last ending Kill your teammates with only pistols and other ones And do suicide

Read the spoiler
Spoiler: Show More
While Playing and completing those Endings Please Restart
Restart everytime when you complete the endings okay? :thank: you

EVERYONE OPERATION BLACKOUT 4 JUST RELEASED !
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=2&map=moatazglobal3-operationblackout4
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 December 2019, 11:57, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 4 December 2019, 19:28

Thank you MoatazGlobal3, very cool!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 5 December 2019, 10:00

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
phsc wrote:Thank you MoatazGlobal3, very cool!

No problem If you need operationblackout5 i might release it anytime you want The 5 part well be Muilplayer And having Nice things if you dont need it in that Try use singleplayer Welp the hazmat well be ally this time
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby phsc » 5 December 2019, 14:58

Is it done already? I am very curious about what will happen in the story, when you publish the map, let me know!
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 6 December 2019, 07:11

phsc wrote:Is it done already? I am very curious about what will happen in the story, when you publish the map, let me know!

Anytime But In the Story Also part 6 Well have bunch of Things that is hard work so Im not sure Anytime just tell me if you want it to be pubilshed its Ready and easy to launch

i see that the haters are growing now im sad because all the characters hard work i cant stop working on so many haters im sad right now i need some people to help me give me suggestions and other :(

Right now im working on something here a showcase
OB6 Is trying to be released Right now Since the thing isnt released im still working on it Heres a showcase :) https://prnt.sc/q7sngy
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 December 2019, 12:03, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Xier44 » 9 December 2019, 14:57

1st chapter is a road.. with you and ghost.. falkoks and usurpers and their base.Why i see there invisible gun on 2 slot and 2 custom guns in 1 model?
Maps is suck.
2nd chapter a bit better.
3rd chapter is some good,but has some bugs.
4th chapter totally bad and suck,its a road with usurpers and some other things,AND WATDAFAK ITS JUST A SMALL MAP 27 KB ITS ROAD WITH BLOCK AND NOTHING,JUST FALLING OUTSIDE MAP AND DIE.
OB is sucks.
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Build » 9 December 2019, 18:42

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:i see that the haters are growing now im sad because all the characters hard work i cant stop working on so many haters im sad right now i need some people to help me give me suggestions and other :(

[center]Don't worry mate, Haters are haters.. You need to deal with them
Your work is very detailed i'm excited for it like damn keep your motivation on and fight with the haters.[/cenetr]

[color=#FF0000]also make sur that you credit me in the description don't ask why[/color}
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 11 December 2019, 06:07

Okay but im still busy im making hard work

Chapter 6 has bigger things
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 December 2019, 12:10

MoatazGlobal3 Before you make a topic here make sure you post it in the right section with the right format template
Topic moved to the right section.

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:Read the spoiler before commenting (Rules)
1-Do not be hateful and please give me suggestions that well stop you from being hating 2-PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TROLLS 3-Be Friendly 4-Do not swear or give hateful words 5-Be a nice person like the others! 6-dont be exicted everytime im trying to work on something important that is not released XD

The forum has its own rules you dont make the rules here.
here are the rules viewtopic.php?f=116&t=21471

Xier44 wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:Read the spoiler before commenting (Rules)
1-Do not be hateful and please give me suggestions that well stop you from being hating 2-PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TROLLS 3-Be Friendly 4-Do not swear or give hateful words 5-Be a nice person like the others! 6-dont be exicted everytime im trying to work on something important that is not released XD

is it YOU saying to US?Lmao you not admin,and you can't if force us: Do not be hateful and please give me suggestions that well stop you from being hating 2-PLEASE DO NOT MAKE TROLLS 3-Be Friendly 4-Do not swear or give hateful words 5-Be a nice person like the others! 6-dont be exicted everytime im trying to work on something important that is not released|In rules didnt said we cant hate,be nice person(insults not included),do not troll (idk why you put it).You can force us only if we want.

Laugh my ass off why i saying it to guy made "cool" map names with unreleased series and small maps with too many bugs (2 gun models in 1 included).

The next time please use the report button if you any rule breaking.

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:Shut..up...its because im tired of this and you have to be kind if you didnt STOP Talking about this Now the 6 has bigger and more great things well happen

Behavior like this is not welcome here i would suggest you to calm down and read the rules.
Warned.

Offtopic replies are removed.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 15 December 2019, 00:21

Xier44 wrote:1st chapter is a road.. with you and ghost.. falkoks and usurpers and their base.Why i see there invisible gun on 2 slot and 2 custom guns in 1 model?
Maps is suck.
2nd chapter a bit better.
3rd chapter is some good,but has some bugs.
4th chapter totally bad and suck,its a road with usurpers and some other things,AND WATDAFAK ITS JUST A SMALL MAP 27 KB ITS ROAD WITH BLOCK AND NOTHING,JUST FALLING OUTSIDE MAP AND DIE.
OB is sucks.

Not gonna lie your even worse..
With your extreme toxicity and the fact you didn't even make a map.
Oh yeah and you copied my criticism

On-topic:
fourth map: This one is good. We DONT get broken weapons or op ones, we DONT get crappy terrain, we DONT get a crappy character, we DONT get crappy enemies. This is good.

Problem is that there is no cover of any sort (do we even need cover in this game?), the player has too much health, the final enemy has too much health, and theres no end, just another void.
MLG COOL DOMINIK

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 16 December 2019, 17:13

Nah you can kill him Use the OP 5 from the OB 1 ON roof using a rocket lanucher dont worry
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 22 December 2019, 09:02

Well be back to work in the series The Operation blackout 6 is Taking longer
Tbh Why the topic has stopped?
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 1 January 2020, 14:23

Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Xier44 » 1 January 2020, 17:08

Man stop make OB
Its a very bad maps.OB5 - ?.Falkoks and the big guy with falkok head and road with enemies.You was need VERY think on gameplay.Cuz you can jump out.OB6 are you kidding on me?Its an a stupid jumping above the void and kill swat brighters and a guy with marine head and raven suit.
Why did you made that all
Its useless
Dont publish this poor
EDIT:
Why i can't hate map?Why i "must" be nice person if i hate?I not must be nice person (but dont breake the rules),and your "rules" is less made thing that you want control us,and thats YOU must shut up,first make normal map or map with exist ending then say something.
If you still want do it just create .txt file on computer and write all there.And i recommend you delete maps cuz its less made poor with non-existing endings and buggy silly things.
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]

Next

Return to Singleplayer Maps