Open Source/Unfinished: The Collab That Never Was

Singleplayer Maps here.

Re: Open Source/Unfinished: The Collab That Never Was

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 24 March 2019, 15:41

Anybody remember when bad person zombies was REALLY popular?
Also remember when resi was silverteen?
Nobody actually plays this game now, do they?
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby phsc » 24 March 2019, 18:44

Jesus deliciously exquisite pizza sauce christ, Albzter, why, like for real, why are you so edgy? do you want attention? is that you trying to show your lack of personality? or you trying to show how much you don't care? why this topic? why not PM if you just want to make MLG COOL DOMINIK angry? I mean I used to troll a lot in this forum but at least it was funny, what you're doing isn't funny, most people would agree with me, it is just annoying, and I wouldn't go into a random thread by a random person that tries to achieve something such as like talking about this map to do that.

I find it ridiculous how replying to a troll post makes a post get locked because it is a flamewar, instead of staff banning the troll or the one who started the discussion as in a flamewar, but even then, if it is a discussion that is respectful or even if it is not but there is no use of fallacies as the main source of argumentation, what is the problem? and the lack of replying is something so ridiculous, it is like "haha I suck at arguing and I am wrong but won't admit it!"

Anyway silverteen, just one question, how did you do it as a collab if account sharing isn't allowed?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 13 April 2019, 20:15

Albzter wrote:Anybody remember when MLG COOL DOMINIK is gay
Also remember when mlg cool DOMINIK sounds like MLG devil demonic

Albzter dont insult other users

Resi wrote:All I wanted to do was to share an unfinished project and now I have some kids fighting and my thread is going to be locked for something that isn't my fault.

If a player is braking a rule in a topic use the report button.

Spoiler: Show More
MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:i actually didn't want to fight just wanted to say something, now its gonna be my fault for someone else forcing an argument

Oriental wrote:
Resi wrote:All I wanted to do was to share an unfinished project and now I have some kids fighting and my thread is going to be locked for something that isn't my fault.

I think I agree and I disagreed a bit
Albzter started it not MLG COOL DOMINIK
I wouldn't call that a fight since MLG COOL DOMINIK hasn't fight back
Albzter just wants attention and just ignore some trolls at forums so your forum won't get locked.

Am I trying to get involved in this drama?
Nope just askin I won't reply again if someone criticizes me

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:i actually didn't want to fight just wanted to say something, now its gonna be my fault for someone else forcing an argument

All the offtopic post are removed.

Also the topic is moved to the right section.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Postby phsc » 13 April 2019, 22:06

GUY DONT YOU SEE KIRIAKOS IS A INCOMPETENT STAFF MEMBER THAT DOES NOTHING??????????????????? -sarcasm
nice job kiriakos jason eden is just ignorant when he criticizes you for what youve not done, youre great, keep with the work

on the map i have a single question, why the rock bg all over the lower part?
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Singleplayer Maps