The Operation blackout series! creating

Singleplayer Maps here.

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 1 January 2020, 22:25

Never i well never stop you are killing the support so you better to stop You are Extremely Toxic around the players when they are trying their Best However You hate my maps Because you a Bad person just try a map then oh yeah i hate it what a killer
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 1 January 2020, 22:33

Xier44 wrote:Man stop make OB
Its a very bad maps.OB5 - ?.Falkoks and the big guy with falkok head and road with enemies.You was need VERY think on gameplay.Cuz you can jump out.OB6 are you kidding on me?Its an a stupid jumping above the void and kill swat brighters and a guy with marine head and raven suit.
Why did you made that all
Its useless
Dont publish this poor
EDIT:
Why i can't hate map?Why i "must" be nice person if i hate?I not must be nice person (but dont breake the rules),and your "rules" is less made thing that you want control us,and thats YOU must shut up,first make normal map or map with exist ending then say something.
If you still want do it just create .txt file on computer and write all there.And i recommend you delete maps cuz its less made poor with non-existing endings and buggy silly things.

WOW WOW NON-EXISTING ENDINGS AND BUGGY SILLY stop copying other people
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby Xier44 » 2 January 2020, 16:19

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
Xier44 wrote:Man stop make OB
Its a very bad maps.OB5 - ?.Falkoks and the big guy with falkok head and road with enemies.You was need VERY think on gameplay.Cuz you can jump out.OB6 are you kidding on me?Its an a stupid jumping above the void and kill swat brighters and a guy with marine head and raven suit.
Why did you made that all
Its useless
Dont publish this poor
EDIT:
Why i can't hate map?Why i "must" be nice person if i hate?I not must be nice person (but dont breake the rules),and your "rules" is less made thing that you want control us,and thats YOU must shut up,first make normal map or map with exist ending then say something.
If you still want do it just create .txt file on computer and write all there.And i recommend you delete maps cuz its less made poor with non-existing endings and buggy silly things.

WOW WOW NON-EXISTING ENDINGS AND BUGGY SILLY stop copying other people

Shut up dude.
"Never i well never stop you are killing the support so you better to stop You are Extremely Toxic around the players when they are trying their Best However You hate my maps Because you a Bad person just try a map then oh yeah i hate it what a killer"
First go to 82th place on top 100 players then say me bad,you dont trying their best however,you making it just cuz you lazy,if you are trying their best however why you didnt put and ending?In one of OB levels created a road with building and enemies.Im not the best developer but my maps greatiest than your
User avatar
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 12 November 2019, 20:24

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 2 January 2020, 16:58

Xier44 wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
Xier44 wrote:Man stop make OB
Its a very bad maps.OB5 - ?.Falkoks and the big guy with falkok head and road with enemies.You was need VERY think on gameplay.Cuz you can jump out.OB6 are you kidding on me?Its an a stupid jumping above the void and kill swat brighters and a guy with marine head and raven suit.
Why did you made that all
Its useless
Dont publish this poor
EDIT:
Why i can't hate map?Why i "must" be nice person if i hate?I not must be nice person (but dont breake the rules),and your "rules" is less made thing that you want control us,and thats YOU must shut up,first make normal map or map with exist ending then say something.
If you still want do it just create .txt file on computer and write all there.And i recommend you delete maps cuz its less made poor with non-existing endings and buggy silly things.

WOW WOW NON-EXISTING ENDINGS AND BUGGY SILLY stop copying other people

Shut up dude.
"Never i well never stop you are killing the support so you better to stop You are Extremely Toxic around the players when they are trying their Best However You hate my maps Because you a Bad person just try a map then oh yeah i hate it what a killer"
First go to 82th place on top 100 players then say me bad,you dont trying their best however,you making it just cuz you lazy,if you are trying their best however why you didnt put and ending?In one of OB levels created a road with building and enemies.Im not the best developer but my maps greatiest than your

Shut up thats a blaming LAZY HOW IM LAZY? IDIOT
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 6 January 2020, 14:13

Creator:Finally fixed some things Need some suggestions! I made a new Character Called Dark Black GSG-9 Here a Showcase WARNING: Spoilers ahead
Spoiler: Show More
https://prnt.sc/qjzqex
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby Xier44 » 8 January 2020, 19:16

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:Shut up thats a blaming LAZY HOW IM LAZY? IDIOT

WOW YOU CALL YOURSELF IDIOT LOLLOLOLOL.
Its really lazy creating.Just continue make this poor to get more bugs or unfinished maps and get bad ppl posts.So its you noob,i have nothing to say to this idiot.See ya when u go to 75 place in top 100 playes and 10 developer rank!You can't say anything to me it will not be insult cuz i know you autist with IQ -1.
Hey pizza sauce i see you posting something,dont be stupid,dont submit your post just upgrade this poor to normal map.
User avatar
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 12 November 2019, 20:24

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 9 January 2020, 09:37

You better To Shut up before i make a fight over you okay? Im trying to upgrade it little No suggestions=NO UPGRADE Okay mr Xier or i shall say XWerido
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby Xier44 » 9 January 2020, 20:09

I shall call you MGlobalAutist
I will N E V E R shut up.
Suggestions?:
Add ENDINGS
OB1: delete invisible gun,change recoil of slot 5 to low,cuz u can fly outside
All: Add something unical to your maps
User avatar
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 12 November 2019, 20:24

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 10 January 2020, 07:26

High IQ argument.
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 445
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 10 January 2020, 10:56

but i need little Help Can you teach me how to make endings
Because i don't know how to do it?
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby mrblake213 » 10 January 2020, 14:23

Please be constructive when criticizing works of other people.
Also, please take criticisms it as an 'advice' or a way to improve on your map.

Further pointless arguments would have this whole topic locked and have you both warned.

Thank you.
User avatar
mrblake213
Moderator
 
Posts: 922
Joined: 16 July 2013, 10:25
Location: Philippines

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby Xier44 » 10 January 2020, 18:26

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:but i need little Help Can you teach me how to make endings
Because i don't know how to do it?

Select parameter "End mission with reason 'A'" in category Scenario
In parameter A you need write text that appear when trigger will end mission
User avatar
Xier44
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 144
Joined: 12 November 2019, 20:24

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby jeje52 » 10 January 2020, 18:31

It has several issues. Here are some of my suggestions:
Spoiler: Show More
  • The story should progress more slowly and clearly.

  • Balance is always important, make sure that the level offers a challenge and isn't just "you have 5 billion hp, kill everything".

  • The levels are quite short.

  • Don't spam enemies so much.

  • I looked at the map source and saw only chaos. Place objects such as triggers and timers in the ALE in a sensical manner, debugging is much harder when the logistics are all over the place.

  • Don't use infinite timers for stuff that should only be done once, like songs, guns, and characters. Changing the skin of every character every second causes a noticeable frame drop and achieves nothing. Use single-use timers for those.

  • The song repeating in the second level is most likely caused by, surprise, an infinite 1-second timer.

  • Don't upload maps that are littered with bugs unless you want people to make fun of it. Fix all major bugs before people get to see them.
User avatar
jeje52
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 128
Joined: 13 April 2018, 19:52

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby IforgotmypasswordHaHAA » 24 January 2020, 08:23

I liked the first map, although it's up to some improvements:

1_ Change the terrain so your starting ally can advance through the map. Although Using the medic pistol on the start helps pushing your teammate to the starting zone he's stuck at, not having to do that on the first place would be a good addition.

2_ I don't know if it's possible, but if so can you make it so your ally doesn't turn into an enemy if you accidentally shoot at him?

3_ Add some cover in between the large linear road

I am remaking your first map based on my vision and the feedback posted in this thread. It is pretty much my first map and the first time I use the editor. It's quite unfinished so I'll only publish it when it's working and close to be finished.

Second map: So I guess this is a short joke map (I'm hoping so) , which consist of fighting the enemies and the toxin rifle pushing you. Only thing that annoyed me was the start, which is quite clunky to get outside of by swimming and jumping, which I find unecessary to add in the first place. I couldn't tell if there was an ending because I couldn't get through this challenge nor I did motivated to keep trying, so I'm not sure wether you added a goal on the map or no.

Third map: Same as the second map, not much difference between the two concept and core wise so the criticism remains the same.
User avatar
IforgotmypasswordHaHAA
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 24 January 2020, 07:34

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 30 January 2020, 16:50

Some covers? You say?
Third map isn't the same so you are wrong.
Its not a joke map
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby Fordex » 1 February 2020, 20:27

Quoted someone:
2_ I don't know if it's possible, but if so can you make it so your ally doesn't turn into an enemy if you accidentally
shoot at him?
Its possible,moataz need change team of allyes and player to Alpha and enemy if they in Alpha change to other team.

Fordex
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 101
Joined: 19 January 2020, 14:08

Re: The Operation blackout series! creating

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 13 February 2020, 01:39

Actually I cannot Disable this kind of problem it Always Lags When i even try to Disable it i kinda Need a Help to stop allies From being shot at But in case it makes it realistic mode
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 51
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Previous

Return to Singleplayer Maps

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users