Make fun out of the people

Suggest your forum game ideas here.

Make fun out of the people

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 02:52

the game idea is pretty simple, heres an example

this is an example, keep in mind ditzy is love and i want the best to him forever
Ditzy wrote:I can't tell if that's Animal Crossing or a Mii and I'm scared.

btw source: http://prntscr.com/ldd2dg

so what i would do is comment this:

hey ditzy deliciously exquisite pizza sauce you deliciously exquisite pizza sauce furyfag youre a failure can you die already deliciously exquisite pizza sauce brony nobody likes your maps are terrible you have negative IQ and more chromosomes than MLG COOL DOMINIK you should suicide

and then ditzy says, source: http://prntscr.com/ldd3h1
Ditzy wrote:Ok, how is Ancapistan going right now? oh right, forgot, it's only in your mind. Sorry.

and it goes

its not supposed to be taken personal, and typical pb2 rules shoudlnt apply to it
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Re: Make fun out of the people

Postby ditzy » 2 November 2018, 02:57

Feels like this would be abused by some of the people here to harass people that they don't like.

phsc wrote:hey ditzy deliciously exquisite pizza sauce you deliciously exquisite pizza sauce furyfag youre a failure can you die already deliciously exquisite pizza sauce brony nobody likes your maps are terrible you have negative IQ and more chromosomes than MLG COOL DOMINIK you should suicide

Ya got me goood.
ditzy
Advanced Usurpation Soldier [150]

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 03:00

its not really a problem, it shouldnt be taken personal

and i mean, if you go in and get offended, you decided to get into it
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Hikarikaze » 2 November 2018, 03:21

This is just what I regularly do lol

I'd be down to take part in this
Hikarikaze
Noir Lime [600]

Postby lostmydollar » 2 November 2018, 09:39

calling people "pizza sauce furyfag with negative IQ" is something staff will never allow on the forum and you know it
lostmydollar
Falkok [250]

Postby Eric Gurt » 2 November 2018, 14:26

I don't think such public discussion can benefit website availability in search results positively. It is rather better to keep it in private.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby phsc » 2 November 2018, 15:33

Eric Gurt wrote:I don't think such public discussion can benefit website availability in search results positively. It is rather better to keep it in private.

the idea is that it shouldnt be taken seriously

but about the search results, yeah, but as the forum doesnt allow bad words and then changes them to deliciously exquisite pizza sauce shit i dont think the problem is very big, i mean, so lets say the people that are going to be playing are me, ditzy, hikarikaze and lostmydollar, if you take a look at our posts, at least lately, we all use arguments and not just blind hating, and a small use of logical fallacies

of course other people such as lets say MLG COOL DOMINIK could go in and play but i imagine the level of counter argumentation is going to be so big he might jsut give up so the deal isnt that big
phsc
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Suggestions Area