{Roll 15} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Play Forum Games here.

{Roll 4} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 6 February 2019, 21:47

Roll 4


------------------------------------

@neoexdeath, I forgot to deduct 8 bullets from your Stetchkin's magazine from last roll. My bad.

------------------------------------

R4 (Asteria Eloria)

Overtaken by curiosity, you walk towards the small group of Freedom Insurrection members. They begin to talk about the organization, while some others light fires in a circle around the protester group. As one, they begin to raise their hands in the air and chant slogans. One of the members begins speaking.

Freedom Insurrectionist 1:
"Who are we..? We are the Freedom Insurrection! As one, we will unite as a fist and retake Rhozoya from the vile CZ! As one fist, my brothers and sisters, we will push towards true freedom! Death to the Black Star oppressors!" the man says as he raises his fist into the air.

The man's speech is followed by the group of other Freedom supporters raising their fists into the air, along with another portrait, this time of a woman dubbed "Lady Liberty". The portrait depicted the woman lowering an old Soviet flag and raising a new, Imperial Russian-type flag in its place.

You decide to ignore the group for now and head on over to the convenience store. A bell rings as you open the door and step inside. The first thing you see is a clerk, who was clearly too busy browsing his computer. You begin looking around the shop but find nothing of interest - only items like utility items. Tools, batteries and other items, as well as foodstuffs and drinks, were widespread along the store. You walk outside again and finally head towards the military-themed store.

As you enter the door, you are greeted by the cashier, who was sitting behind a stand reinforced by metal. He looked to be a mid-30s man, wearing a business suit. Behind him, in glass cases, were a variety of weapons displayed: from designated marksman rifles, to shotguns, to revolvers and even melee weapons: you manage to spot a tactical knife and some sort of retractable combat spear, as well as tactical equipment like plate carriers and helmets, which were displayed on mannequins. You even spot fragmentation grenades and flashbangs inside the glass case. This wasn't the only section of the gunshop, as you could also see another door leading to another room, which you assumed was a shooting range, judging from the suppressed gunfire coming from inside it and from the label reading "RANGE" on the top of it.

Spoiler: Show More
Shop offers:
-SKS-M1 designated marksman rifle (+3.5 accuracy, +1.5 pierce, +2 attack) [10 magazine size] [1.5 AP swap/reload cost] [2] [45.000 RU] (Two-handed)
-SVD sniper rifle (+5 accuracy, +2 pierce, +2.5 attack) [10 magazine size] [2.5 AP swap/reload cost] [2] [55.000 RU] (Two-handed)
-K1 tactical knife (+1 attack, +3 speed, +0.5 armour) [0.5 AP swap cost] [1000 RU] (One-handed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [1900 RU]
-Retractable hydraulic spear (+2 attack, +2 accuracy, +1.5 pierce, -2 speed, -0.5 dodge) [1 AP swap cost] [2000 RU] (Two-handed)
-Flashbang (Stuns three enemies within the radius of the user when thrown) [1 AP swap cost] [600 RU]
-F1 grenade (+3 Fire attack, +2 Fire AoE to adjacent enemies when thrown) [1 AP swap cost] [900 RU]
-9x19mm 20-round magazine [20/20] [100 RU]
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [200 RU]
-7.62x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30 [150 RU]
-7.62×54mmR 10-round magazine [10/10] [250 RU]


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R4 (Echo)

-Echo
“O-oh...” you breathe out in relief after the nurse's explanation about the razor.

-Echo
“I... I almost died? Am I okay? ... Do I have - Do I have brain damage?” you then ask worried towards the nurse.

-Nurse
"If you had brain damage, you would be hooked up to machinery under anaesthetic with surgeons cutting into your brain. Considering you don't have any of those, I'd say you're as healthy as you can be." the woman chuckles as you ask the question, but responds with a serious tone.

-Nurse
"Oh, yeah!" the nurse then exclaims suddenly.

-Nurse
"Because of your memory loss, I'll ask you some questions to see if you remember things correctly. After that, you can leave, free of charge! Everything is covered by the government to ensure public health and safety." the nurse continues as sits down on the chair next to her computer again, facing towards you.

-Nurse
"It's two simple questions. First off, what is your name?"

She says it with curiosity.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 5/5
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R3 (Kazimir Beniko)

You raise the gun towards the door from the table.

"Ah, nice!" you grin, speaking mainly to thyself.

You barely speak though as you're interrupted by another loud swing of the fire axe. But judging by the sound of wood breaking and falling on the ground, you fear that the intruder has breached the door. You peek from the table and come face-to-face with the intruder, who appears to be a Caucasian man, in his mid-20s, with a surgical mask and a white tuxedo, along with a matching fedora on his head.

You ready your gun and line up your sights towards the man, firing exactly 12 rounds!

(Kazimir/Shoot - 1.5 + 0.5 + 1 + 0.6 = 3.6 vs 2 = 1 + 1 (Mobster/Dodge)
(Kazimir/Shoot - 1.5 + 0.5 + 4 + 0.6 = 6.6 vs 5 = 1 + 4 (Mobster/Dodge)
(Kazimir/Shoot - 1.5 + 0.5 + 2 + 0.6 = 4.6 vs 4 = 1 + 3 (Mobster/Dodge)

All 12 rounds dig cleanly into the man's body, some are direct hits, while some barely miss him, but the barrage manages to drop the presumed mobster on the ground. His fire axe drops on the ground, and your gun clicks, indicating complete lack of ammunition.

Spoiler: Show More
Dropped:
-Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
-1170 RU
-MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Fedora


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
XP: 1/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD
Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+1.5 attack, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 pierce, +2 armour)
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R2 (Marko)

(Roll to start: 2)

"Hmm, should I get involved?" you briefly think to yourself, considering your options.

Finally, deciding on hiding, you spot a nice bush over to the distance on an elevated hill. The bush's placement would give you a good view of the skirmish, but it would also keep you well concealed. You move towards the plant and cut your way through, ending up in a position where you are concealed from the combatants, but also have a good line of sight.

You continue to observe the skirmish. It would appear as if the numbers have been narrowed down, as you begin to notice more corpses. Curiously, a stone wall had been risen, presumably by a Summoner. You notice three figures behind the wall, and another three sitting on the other end of the wall. One of the figures pushes the wall, which collapses on the three figures on the other end, crushing them.

The figures are still too far to tell details, but judging from the armour, these appear to be Dawn of Freedom insurgents.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
Health: 6/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40 magazine size] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 3} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 6 February 2019, 21:55

Dawn of Freedom members...I should talk to them.

He exits his hiding place, puts his hands in the air and calls out to them.


Hey, you! Are you members of the Dawn of Freedom? I want to talk to you about joining!
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 4} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 6 February 2019, 22:34

Kazimir glares at the now-dead mobster as he stands up and takes out the empty magazine. He then walks around the table, discarding the magazine in the trashcan along the way, and stops in front of the corpse and his door-less entrance.

"Damn trash." the man mutters, grimacing, and barely resisting the urge to spit on the corpse. What did his father say about this? 'Anger makes people stupid.'

Right. Instead, the civilian decides to focus on his mana channels again, shaping the energy into sharp spikes of ice, which he then throws at the corpse.

Anyway, after the second magic experiment of the day, he kneels down and rifles through the corpse's pockets, taking all the money on him, then picks up the fire axe and fedora, placing the latter on his head.

"Eh?" just as he's about to pick up the dead intruder and throw him out the window, Kazimir notices a paper slip sticking out of his clothes. His eyes widen with surprise as he reads it.

"Now, where'd you get this?" he mumbles to himself as he pockets the coupon. "Doesn't matter - it's mine now." he adds before walking off to open the kitchen's window and then going through with his previous intention.

The corpse makes loud thud as it impacts the ground in the block's backyard.

With that over with, the man decides to lift the banged-up door and props it against the frame, for whatever illusion of security it would give. He then walks to the living room and turns on the TV.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 4} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 7 February 2019, 02:43

I lift my head, breaking my attention from the equipment in the shop, turning to face the man behind the cashier.

"Could I ask... is the firing range free for anyone to use?" I ask.


---
(OoC: If the firing range is available for use, continue with the rest of the actions.)

I carefully count out 5 magazines and line them up neatly in a stack on my left hand, before heading over to the cashier to complete the transaction.

> Purchase five 9x19mm 20-round magazines.
> Enter the firing range.


I put on some cheap ear protection in the room separated from the firing lanes by a pane of bulletproof glass and a steel door, before finding myself an unoccupied lane. I grasp the APS tucked on the inside of my coat and pull it out, aiming down the sights to the target ahead.

Promptly after flicking the safety off, I chamber a round and wrap my finger around the cold trigger.

> Unload 3 bursts into the target.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

Re: {Roll 4} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 8 February 2019, 17:41

"My name? That's easy, it's..."

Huh?

"I'm... I'm not sure."
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

{Roll 5} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 8 February 2019, 17:54

Roll 5


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R5 (Asteria Eloria)

Breaking away your attention from the shop's equipment, you lift your head and turn to face the shopkeeper.

"Could I ask... is the firing range free for anyone to use?" you ask towards the shopkeeper as he scratches his head.

-Shopkeeper
"I'm afraid not, miss. The firing range is available only to CZ members. You see, we're a CZ outfitter that also offers their equipment to the public. Though I'll be happy to answer any of your questions and help you with transactions." the man says with a calm tone as he smiles.

You reach out to grab 5 9x19mm 20-round magazines for your Stetchkin and neatly line them up in a stack. The cashier nods and you reach for the 500 RU in your pocket. Handing the man the money, you begin to make for the exit as he waves goodbye.

As you exit the gunshop, the first thing you could see was the obvious detainment of the Freedom Insurrection protesters, as you notice a CZ armoured vehicle and CZ operatives around the area, armed with riot equipment. You even spot a Spetsnaz operator in uniform, who was leaning on a signpost and smoking a cigarette.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R5 (Echo)

-Echo
“My name? That's easy, it's...” you say with confidence but freeze up at the last part.

-Echo
“I'm... I'm not sure.” you then ask worried towards the nurse.

-Nurse
"Man, that car really must've hit you hard." the nurse comments as she puts a hand on her head.

-Nurse
"In that case.. another question: are you a man or a woman?" the nurse then asks suddenly.

She asks the question blankly, almost as if she knows the answer, but still looks at you with a curious stare.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 5/5
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R5 (Kazimir Beniko)

You glare at the man's dead body as you eject the magazine from your gun and dump it in a trash can.

"Damn trash." you mutter with a grimace. You resist the urge to spit on the man's corpse, but barely. You remember your father's words: 'Anger makes people stupid.'

Instead, you try to focus on your inner energy canals again, this time attempting an ice-shard type of spell towards the corpse. The ice briefly forms in your hands, but melts into water shortly afterwards. It would appear as if a higher level of magic would be required to practice ice spells.

You kneel down disappointed and rifle through the man's pocket, looting all of the money and taking the fire axe, while also taking the fedora and putting it on. Just as you're about to throw the intruder out of the window, you notice some sort of coupon sticking out of his clothes, which you also take. You then go to the kitchen and drag the corpse along, intending to throw the corpse out into the back alley.

Barely managing to lift the heavy man, you throw him out of the window and watch as he falls into a dumpster, where he belongs. With that done, you go to the living room and lift the torn apart door, propping it up against the frame. You then proceed to turn on the television.

It merely displays static.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--2600 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Health: 6/6
XP: 1/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD
Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [1/30]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+1.5 attack, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 pierce, +2 armour)
-Healthy
-Shielded (+1.5 armour) [3]


------------------------------------

R5 (Marko)

"Dawn of Freedom members... I should talk to them." you think to yourself.

Upon recognizing the Dawn of Freedom armour, you leave your hiding spot and raise your hands in the air after slinging your Bizon and throwing it behind your back, in order to show no hostility. The squad doesn't appear to notice you at first, but you continue walking towards them. You identify more of their features as you go on: two of them were wielding shotguns, while the third one, who you presume was their leader, judging by his heavier armour and yellow armband, was toting a sniper rifle.

"Hey, you! Are you members of the Dawn of Freedom? I want to talk to you about joining!" you call out towards them as they turn their gaze towards you.

The men briefly raise their firearms before the man with the sniper rifle nods towards the two other insurgents, who lower their shotguns. The man then finally begins walking towards you.

"Are you... spy?" he says as he starts inspecting your features.

"If you want to join the brotherhood, you will need to leave everything behind and start anew. We do not want spies in brotherhood." he then adds as you observe one of the two men in the back holster his weapon and begin stretching.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
Health: 6/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40 magazine size] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 5} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 8 February 2019, 18:44

Kazimir cocks his head at the grainy black and white all over the TV's screen. Could there be something wrong with it, or on the service provider's end?

Leaning forward on the couch he's sitting on, the man dials through a few channels with the remote, but the screen only shows more static. Maybe that mobster had something to do with this...?

"Maybe they'll have it fixed by tomorrow." he mumbles to himself, turning off the TV and getting up.

Deciding to get some fresh air, he grabs a brown jacket from the clothes rack, puts his shoes on, and then gently moving the banged-up door out of the way before walking into the block's hallway and pulling it back to it's place, as best as he can.

After that he walks out of the building, ignoring any neighbor he meets along the way - he hasn't been around long enough to really get to know anyone here; Although he keeps his guard up in case more gangsters are lurking around.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 5} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 9 February 2019, 15:12

> Head off towards the military base and airbase.
> Take a look around when I arrive.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

Re: {Roll 5} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby SinisterMercuria » 9 February 2019, 23:45

Name: Tkachyov Sergey (Seryozha) Fyodorovich
Age: 27
Class: Dusk
Starting weapon:
-SKS (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, +1.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [2] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Attribute distribution:
-Agility 3
-Strength 0
-Tactics 0
-Intellect 0
-Precision 0
Details: He is afraid of pain and loves to cause it, thus he is bored when not on missions. Witnesses claim that he is average across the board
Backstory: Former crook in the mafia, was arrested by the Cherniy Zvezda while guarding containers filled with drugs. With nothing to do in the cell he used his photographic memory to create a simulation
of the white house in his memory from the copy of the blueprints he had found in his father's (former spy) library, as well as the knowledge he gained from
some anatomy and psychology books he got from the one request policy (one small wish per prisoner) to simulate guards, the president and others to trainhimself in stealth and assassination.
When he got out of prison he trained his aim and became a fearsome assassin.
Traits:
-photographic memory:
> +15% xp gained
> +1 temporary precision every successful dodge
-sadist: gains health equal to 25% of damage dealt
-fear of pain: loses 10% of attack while on low health
User avatar
SinisterMercuria
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 9 February 2019, 17:29
Location: Anontopia, Virginvile

{Roll 6} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 13 February 2019, 20:30

Roll 6


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R5 (Asteria Eloria)

You lose interest in the situation and decide to hike back to the military airbase which you passed earlier. As you begin to see the airbase in the distance, you're surprised to see people standing around the airbase, which was composed of two control towers, four hangars, and a large runway. In addition, an elevated area with seven helipads, each holding a Mil Mi-24 gunship. There were also ground-based installations like anti-air autocannons around the area, as well as two howitzers.

Behind the airbase, you manage to spot a massive building, which appears to be headquarters, but also spot a missile launch facility in the distance. Looking towards the crowd, you notice that they appeared to be watching a demonstration of some sorts, involving Spetsnaz and armoured vehicles. The men would engage in hand-to-hand combat with eachother, while also showing their aim with dummy targets. More extreme exercises were also shown, like extraction from a gunship or acrobatics.

You look at the headquarters again and notice some sort of recruitment post, or barracks, in the distance. A line of young men and women was present there, each one waiting in line for.. something. You also notice devices which appeared to be surveillance cameras in the line.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Echo)

(live roll on Discord)

Spoiler: Show More
"What's.... what's a man?"

"Are you for real?" the woman says with an obviously confused expression on her face.

"Yes..."

"Should've reported memory loss..." she then says as she glances at her computer again.

"What?"

"I'll... I'll go get something. Another person will be seeing you in a bit." The woman turns towards the door and, with a swift motion, exits.

"Oh, o-okay."

You can hear a loud thud outside.

You get up from the bed, pushing over the warm blanket that was covering you. Walking towards the computer, you see that it is inactive. You move the mouse slightly to enable the computer. Contrary to your expectations, there was no report on the screen, but rather some type of email from a man named "Pyotr". The email read:

"Deceive the patient and make him think he's a car crash victim. My CZ puppets will come to pick them up and finish the memory wipe, and then we will induce him into our "special" programme."

You begin walking slowly towards the window, before gently pushing the curtain away. The curtains reveal the morning sky, and peering down the window, you could tell you're in some sort of ground floor. Shipping containers and a crane were located outside, implying that this is a warehouse posing to be a hospital, with clearly malicious intent.

You try to connect to the Internet using the local connection, using Google Maps to determine your general location. The software leads you to an abandoned shipping terminal near Prospekt 17, located next to St. Velikiy port.

You close the browser, restoring the desktop to its original state, before slightly opening the door. Thankfully, it appears to have been recently installed, and doesn't make a sound. You're alarmed as you hear distant whistling in the hallway, however you don't see anyone walking in its path.

You look out of the window again. Surveying the container area, there seemed to be no one present. You do notice a small, black truck pulling up, but it soon departs again after unloading two people in the building and starts driving down the street. You try to slowly get out of the window, closing the blinds on the way, before balancing on the pole. The drop doesn't seem any smaller, but by grappling onto the pole, you could reduce the distance.

You slowly bend down, grappling onto the pole before dropping down. The impact slightly hurts you (-0.1 health), but doesn't cause any serious harm. Miraculously, you manage to land with barely any significant noise.

You begin moving west towards the St. Velikiy port, making your way through the containers and even jumping over a chain fence. As the fog clears, you spot three CZ officers unloading items from a ship, which had even more CZ officers on it. Some sort of person in army uniform was coordinating the entire ordeal. You notice an assault rifle slung on his back, while the CZ officers were toting riot shields.

You look for some sort of cover to hide behind the officers, which is in this case a stack of wooden pallets. Slowly sneaking towards the pallets, you notice some sort of commotion from the officers' direction, and notice the army officer and a CZ officer pinned to the ground by other CZ officers, who were on the boat. You cannot hear any intelligible sounds, but you can tell that the commotion is very intense.


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 5/5
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Kazimir Beniko)

You glance confused towards the television, before using the remote to shift through the channels. The screen only displays static once more, but to your surprise it briefly opens. The broadcast briefly displays footage of a hospital room, showing the image of a person looking around the room and briefly exiting through the window, which leaves you confused. The broadcast abruptly cuts as static begins playing again.

"Maybe they'll have it fixed by tomorrow." you mumble as you turn off the TV and get off the couch.

Deciding to get some fresh air, you look into your clothes rack, picking out a brown jacket and putting your shoes on. Walking towards the door, you gently move it out of the way as you exit into the block's hallway. You pull it again with minimal success, the door is still mostly exposed.

In spite of that, you continue out of the building into the wide Rhozoyan streets, concealing your weapon and riot shield. You're still on edge after the incident, but to your relief, there seemed to be no gangsters in the relative area. Walking down the streets, you notice some sort of convenience store, as well as many apartment blocks spread around the area. There was also a construction site in the far distance, which appeared to be yet another apartment complex.

Your observation of the area is interrupted as you notice a black car swerving, with smoke coming out of its rear, being pursued by another CZ car. The black car crashes into a signpost and is set on fire as two hooded men exit the vehicle and begin attacking the CZ car, the first one using small bolts of fire and the second one firing using a pistol.

Two CZ officers, the driver toting a shotgun and his partner using a plastic shield and baton, exit the car swiftly and begin taking defensive positions towards the two criminals.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--2600 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Health: 6/6
XP: 1/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [1/30]
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+1.5 attack, +0.5 accuracy, +0.5 pierce, +2 armour)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Marko)

(live roll on Discord)

Spoiler: Show More
The man looks behind at the stone wall he presumably used to crush CZ units with.

"You.. you hate them too, right? They steal our freedom, our rights! But we will stand strong! As one, we will drive them away from the great Rhozoya, and spread the message of liberty to the world!" The man raises his fist in the air.

Yes. They are fascists, they hold us as prisoners to their will, and fear the very thought of free will!" He also raises his fist in the air. "We must unite and crush them, so Rhozoya can be free once again."

The man smiles.

"Very well said, my brother! Hereby I christen you a fighter for the unification and freedom of Rhozoya, a true advocate for Liberty! Do you swear to serve the Dawn with courage and integrity, to protect our people from the vile corruption of the Black Star, and to always follow your heart?"
"Of course! For freedom, for justice, and for a new Dawn!" He says, as he pounds his chest with his fist and smiles proudly at his new compatriots. "I am Marko, what are your names?"

dateukrainians.net: "Is Dimitri! My comrades here are Petrov and Trechov! We welcome you, Marko, to our eternal struggle against the CZ!"

The three men all sit in an upright position and chant "URA!" in perfect unison.
Marko joins in. "So, what brings you to this place?"
"The bastards." Dimitri motions towards the stone wall. "We were on mission to ambush their convoy.. but we lost many men and took to the forest. The CZ that followed us met their deaths.. but so did some of our comrades.. We lost some really good men to CZ snipers and marksmen."

"Especially to some Lieutenant Colonel. She was tearing us apart.. I could've sworn she wasn't human."
"She killed ten people with her gun, another two with her fists and one with her helmet.."

Hmm.." He says, putting his hand on his chin and thinking. "She's been slain, yes?" He pauses. "If not...we best get moving." He looks around, for a minute. "Do you know if there's any guns to replace this Bizon? I'd like a backup."

Dimitri looks at his comrades for a moment.

"We.. we don't know if she's dead or not."

"No, unfortunately. All of our guns were either confiscated by the CZ, buried ten feet under or broke from the snow."

A worried expression emerges on Marko's face, as he looks around more carefully. "Come on. We have to leave. It's not safe here. If you want to be safe, maybe you should keep your uniforms off, hopefully they won't recognise us as members of the Dawn."

"They will not. They may have great snipers and one hell of an army, but their intellect is.. below average. We are supposed to investigate three potential evacuation locations: one in the city, one in an abandoned mineshaft and one in a missile silo, which is repurposed to a glorious Dawn bunker."

"Alright." He sighs, a bit relieved. "The missile silo. Where is it from here? Shall we make our way there now?"

The man pulls out a PDA displaying a map, and draws a line to his finger from a red dot towards a yellow circle. The line is pretty short, and reads "1700m".

"The red dot is us, the yellow circle is the bunker. We need to move quickly."

"Then let's waste no more time, lead the way."

"Positively. Let us take it to the roads!" Dimitri says as he begins marching towards the forest, his comrades on tow.

"Come on, давай!"

He signals you to follow. You tag along with the group, which seems to be pretty on edge at the moment. A few minutes pass as you cut through the forest, but you finally reached some sort of concrete hatch, locked by a hermetically sealed entrance.

"Weird.. there is no one else here. They must be inside." Dimitri comments as he tries to unlock the hermetically sealed entrance. The man seems to be unable to unlock it, however.

"Are you sure this is the right location?"

"Yes, even the PDA says so!"

"Gah.. твоя мама, блядь!"

You can hear the sound of hydraulics as Dimitri swings open the hermetically sealed door, which begins to slowly retract, revealing an elevator shaft that has presumably gone dead. A single wire was hanging from the top of the shaft and led all the way down to the silo.

"Of course. We use wire to go down, like firefighter!"
"..You do have gloves, right?"

"Бля... well, I hope these are your size, because no one has any other spare gloves."
[CZ tactical gloves: +1 speed, +0.5 accuracy]
The insurgent quietly hands you the pair of CZ gloves, clearly stolen or looted.

"I am." Petrov, one of the shotgunners from before, shows his heavy-duty welding gloves as he grabs onto the wire and starts climbing down the shaft. Dimitri and Trechov also follow suit, toting Dawn of Freedom combat gauntlets. Finally, it's your turn to make your way into the missile silo.

Getting a firm hold of the wire, you release your feet from the ground and start sliding down, using your gloves and legs to soften the potential fall. After what seemed to be like 5 minutes of sliding, you finally reach the bottom safely, letting go of the wire and erecting a firm stance on the ground. You notice the rest of your group standing in combat stances, all looking around the silo, flashlights on. Dimitri had swapped out his SVD for some sort of machine pistol, while the others, Trechov and Petrov, were still using their shotguns.

"Silence, блядь! Someone has been here.." Trechov whispers to you, looking just about ready to clobber you with his shotgun's stock.

"There's someone there... Cover me." Petrov whispers as he begins crouching towards one of the open doors inside the silo, which led to the control room.

You follow behind the group. As you begin looking around the silo, you're interrupted by a loud, booming voice, almost radio distorted, followed by the shots of a shotgun.

"Контакты!"

You rush inside to see that Trechov had shot down what appeared to be a CZ officer.. but this officer didn't seem like the standard one, toting an AK74M and heavier tactical armour, almost that of military.

"Spetsnaz.. we'd best get moving to see if there's any more in here." Dimitri says as sweat drops from his face.


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
Health: 6/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40 magazine size] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Tkachyov Sergey)

The fresh gust of air is the first thing you can feel as you wake up from your tent near a mercenary encampment. Assignments at the camp paid quite well, and it wasn't too far from the border, where your CZ "friends" would occasionally hire you to defend the border, along with other mercenaries. This seems to be another one of those days, as you can hear a loud ringing sound, indicating that the loudspeakers were activated.

-CZ Captain
"Attention, citizens! A swarm of scavengers from the wasteland is approaching the checkpoint. Anyone who will help us beat back the scumbags will be rewarded. CZ word." the captain's loud, booming voice echoes through the loudspeakers, met by a few groans from a mercenary waking up.

Your fellow mercenaries waste no time as you can see them loading their weapons and then proceeding to sprint towards the checkpoint, weapons in hand and suited in whatever armour they had. As you get up, sun in your eyes, you can see an approaching horde towards the wasteland, which was dubbed "No Man's Land" by many. It was settled in by many scavengers left from the war who ended up there from mutinies or desertion.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Tkachyov Sergey (Seryozha) Fyodorovich
Age: 27
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--2500 RU[/color]
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Lada Niva key[/color]
-Phone
Health: 6/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-SKS (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, +1.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [2] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 3 (+0.3 speed, +0.3 dodge)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
-Photographic memory (+15% XP gain, grants +1 precision temporarily for every successful dodge)
-Sadism (Successful attacks restore health equal to 25% leftover attack)
-Fear of Pain (Reduces attack by 15% when health is 2 or under)
Conditions:
-Healthy
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 6} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby SinisterMercuria » 13 February 2019, 20:48

Tkachyov grabs his SKS andmoves closer to the soon to be battlefield, takes aim and prepares his reflexes fora mid-range fight.
User avatar
SinisterMercuria
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 9 February 2019, 17:29
Location: Anontopia, Virginvile

Re: {Roll 6} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 14 February 2019, 13:03

Kazimir just watches as the officers and terrorists rush out of their respective vehicles, frozen in place. He reaches for his Stetchkin and almost draws it out, a reflex instilled by his granpa's training, but remembers that it's out of ammo, so he puts it back in his jacket.

Belatedly he realizes what he's doing and stops to think for a moment. Normally the man would stay away from fights like these, or at least take cover and analyze the situation, but right now he's pissed. Pissed that some god-forsaken mafia scrub broke down his door then tried to chop him up.

So, instead he takes out his shield and the fire axe, and carefully walks towards them. Maybe beating up those lowlifes'll help him calm down, maybe he'll even get some compensation from the cops to buy a new door.

"Hey, watch out!" Kazimir yells towards the CZ, trying to use his shield again, but this time he splits it's power to affect both of the officers and, if he can, him. Regardless of the outcome of his spell, he then charges towards the terrorists, swinging his axe twice at the nearest one.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 6} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby chrose » 15 February 2019, 15:33

Echo peeks out the the pallets sideways to see what's going on.
User avatar
chrose
RtD Enthusiast
 
Posts: 28
Joined: 1 December 2016, 19:03
Location: Antarctica

Re: {Roll 6} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 16 February 2019, 18:06

> Join the line of young men and women.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

{Roll 7} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 18 February 2019, 16:22

Roll 7


------------------------------------

-Updated sheets. BBCode is no longer bugged and some missing parameters were added. Whoever tries to tell me something is missing in the sheets will catch these hands

------------------------------------

R7 (Asteria Eloria)

You join the long line of men and women. A few minutes pass as you make your way through the line, and it becomes more and more evident that this is a line for CZ recruitment while you proceed. Finally, you reach the recruitment desk. You see a man behind the desk, draped in black militaristic clothing and wearing a gas mask, which you recognize as a GP-21. The appearance of the man gave off the hint that this was a hazard agent. He shifts slightly in his chair, cracking his knuckles and then turning to face you.

-CZ Hazard Agent
"Well, hello. Here to join our ranks? If so, I'll need to see your ID and labor permit." the man says with a welcoming tone as he puts his hands on the table. You can't really tell what the agent was thinking through the opaque lenses of the mask, but he was looking directly at you.

You nod in agreement as you hand in the required documents. The man looks at them briefly before handing them back, along with some sort of keycard.

-CZ Hazard Agent
"Very well then! You've been placed in unit N15, please proceed inside the headquarters. There is a meeting in progress." the agent says with the same warm tone as he motions towards the headquarters entrance, guarded by Spetsnaz agents.

Walking towards the entrance, you see the Spetsnaz giving you looks, inspecting your general appearance. For some reason, you could tell they were looking at you, despite their faces being covered by ballistic helmets, complete with gas masks. The hermetically sealed door opens slowly, and you enter the headquarters. There were officers everywhere, each one bearing different uniforms and scurrying towards their posts, be it the hangars, guard posts or even the various machinery scattered around. Additionally, you manage to spot some mercenaries in uniform, simply relaxing in a corner, which you presume was the mercenary post.

As you look for the entrance towards the briefing room, you realize that you have no idea where it is. There were 7 corridors filled with various rooms, each marked with a letter, N, D, A, O, S, M and I.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R7 (Echo)

Overtaken by curiosity, you peek out of the pallets sideways to take a look. The first thing you notice is the CZ officer from before, as well as the other army officer being handcuffed and being escorted out of the port, towards the city. You can hear cursing, but you manage to make out a CZ riot agent saying something:

-CZ Riot Agent
"I was not born yesterday, mafia scum!" the agent says as she grabs the army officer by the neck and begins marching towards the city streets, the other riot agents trailing behind her.

Some time passes as the government officers march towards the city, and the dock finally clears. Silence fills the dock, but you feel uneasy. As if something wasn't right about the dock.

You can't shake off the feeling that you're being watched.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R7 (Kazimir Beniko)

(Priority roll:
-Mobster 2: 1 + 2 + 5 = 8
-Mobster 1: 1 + 6 = 7
-Kazimir: 5
-CZ Officer: 3 + 1 = 4
-CZ Riot Agent: 2 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 0)

Frozen in place, you just watch as the fight unfolds between the mobsters and the government agents. Instinctively, you reach for your Stetchkin, but remember that its ammo has depleted. You put it back in your jacket as you belatedly begin to analyze the situation.

Normally you would stay away from fights like this, but your anger takes over you. You pull out the improvised riot shield and your fire axe, and cautiously walk towards the mobsters.

"Hey, watch out!" you yell at the agents as you prepare to cast a shielding spell. You try to make the shield affect both of the officers, but it appears to be out of range to affect yourself. In spite of that, a small blue sphere covers both the agents, lower in intensity than your standard Vodoem shield, but still providing protection. (Shielded: +0.75 armour)

-Gained spell: Priliv shield

The two CZ officers briefly turn towards you and nod, but continue their defensive maneuvers afterwards. The shotgun-wielding officer takes cover behind the car as she reloads her shotgun, leaving the riot agent to face concentrated attacks from the two crooks.

(Mobster #1/Fire Bolt) 2 + 6 = 8 vs 11.75 = 2 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 0.75 + 0.5 (CZ Riot Agent/Block)
(Mobster #2/Shoot) 1 + 3 = 8 vs 14.75 = 5 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 0.75 + 0.5 (CZ Riot Agent/Block)
(Mobster #2/Shoot) 1 + 3 = 8 vs 13.75 = 4 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 1 + 1 + 1 + 0.75 + 0.5 (CZ Riot Agent/Block)

The agent manages to easily block the shots using his riot shield, and steadily continues to advance towards the duo. You decide to step in and charge the first mobster with your shield and fire axe!

(Kazimir/Bash) 1 - 1 + 6 = 6 vs 3 = 2 + 1 (Mobster #1/Dodge)
(Kazimir/Bash) 1 - 1 + 5 = 5 vs 1 = 2 + 1 - 1 (Mobster #1/Dodge)

The two-step attack of a shield bash followed by a downward sweeping motion with the axe easily manage to obliterate the mobster, no contest. A loud thud is heard as he drops to the ground, motionless. You look over to the police group again and notice the officer jumping over the car as she fires a shotgun blast towards the second mobster!

(CZ Officer/Shoot) 6 + 3 + 0.6 - 2 = 7.6 vs 4 = 3 + 1 (Mobster #2/Dodge)

The shotgun's booming blast echoes through the streets as the blast manages to find its way into the remaining mobster's arm, almost killing him immediately.

Enemies:

Mobster #1
Spoiler: Show More
Class: Plasma
Health: 0/6
AP: ???

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
???
Equipment:
-Fedora
-Mafia suit (+1 dodge, +1 speed)
-Energy amulet (???)
Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Fire bolt (+2 attack, -1 accuracy) ??? CD, ??? energy cost
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Dead


Mobster #2
Spoiler: Show More
Class: Incapable of magic
Health: 2.4/6
AP: ???

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Makarov PM (+1.5 accuracy, +1 attack) (5/8) [1] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Fedora
-Mafia suit (+1 dodge, +1 speed)
-Raider boots (+2 speed)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: N/A
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Major injury (-2 to all rolls)


Allies:

CZ Officer
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
MTs255 (+3 attack, +2 pierce, -2 accuracy, -1 armour) (4/5) [1] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Police cap (+1 accuracy)
-CZ uniform (+1 defense, +1 dodge)
-Police boots (+1 defense, +1 speed)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: N/A
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Shielded (+0.75 armour) [4]
-Camaredie (+1 armour) [2]


CZ Riot Agent
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Retractable baton (+1 armour, +1 accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Plastic riot shield (+2 armour, -2 dodge) [AP swap cost = 1]
Equipment:
-Riot helmet (+2 armour, -1 accuracy)
-Kevlar vest (+1.5 armour, +1 defense, -2 speed)
-Riot leggings (+0.5 defense, -1 speed)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: N/A
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Shielded (+0.75 armour) [4]
-Camaredie (+1 armour) [2]


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--2600 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 0.5/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [3]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [2/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Marko)

-skipped due to inactivity-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40 magazine size] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R6 (Tkachyov Sergey)

-skipped due to inactivity-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Tkachyov Sergey (Seryozha) Fyodorovich
Age: 27
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--2500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-SKS (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, +1.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [2] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Photographic memory (+15% XP gain, grants +1 precision temporarily for every successful dodge)
-Sadism (Successful attacks restore health equal to 25% leftover attack)
-Fear of Pain (Reduces attack by 15% when health is 2 or under)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

Re: {Roll 7} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby neoexdeath » 18 February 2019, 21:11

Kazimir grins savagely as the terrorists are being decimated by the police's and his assault. Still, despite the near-certain promise of victory, a fragment of his caution remains, just enough to pull him from his euphoria and stop him from bum-rushing the other terrorist right away.

Instead, he takes a step back to compose himself and right his stance, before casting Priliv Shield again, but this time on himself.

And finally he advances towards the remaining gangster and gives him two good axe blows to the head!

If the terrorist is finished off either by him or the cops, then Kazimir turns towards them and says: "Damn, I didn't think this would be such a breeze! You guys are pretty good.", ignoring the dead thugs. He's not feeling confident enough to rifle through their belongings in front of the officers, anyway.
User avatar
neoexdeath
Recruit
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 2 August 2013, 10:54
Location: Take your guess.

Re: {Roll 7} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby gajacar25 » 19 February 2019, 12:40

Oh boy.


Marko sneakily sneaks his sneaky self to the dead CZ Officer and grabs his gun. He continues to sneak close to his comrades, shooting any CZ he spots.
User avatar
gajacar25
Recruit
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 9 October 2013, 17:17
Location: I'm already pissed enough about people using my nationality as an excuse.

Re: {Roll 7} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Arhaelus » 20 February 2019, 21:30

This looks nice!

Name: Anastasia Demyan
Age: 31
Class: Plasma
Starting weapon: Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attribute distribution:
-Agility: 1
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2
-Precision: 0
Details: Pale white skin and grey-ish hair due to being an albino. Blue eyes. Usually wears a white shirt, dark violet jacket with a white skirt.
Backstory: Raised in a strict household, she sought to become to best she could and eventually managed to become a chief operator in a major corporation. Due to a scandal involving the mafia she lost her job and stained her name. Now she's living a modest life, but trying to find new opportunities.
Traits:
- Firestarter (Those who act first in a fight end up being the last ones standing. +3 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage their target)
- Fiery soul (Raw power and unnatural affinity for magic are intimidating, but dangerous. After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)
- Reckless (What's gotten her always in trouble is her impulsiveness. -0.5 defense, add. -1 defense if her team outnumbers the enemy's)
User avatar
Arhaelus
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 3 February 2017, 09:49

Re: {Roll 7} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby Astar » 22 February 2019, 14:33

Unit N15. I wonder what N stands for...

> Proceed to the room labeled with the letter 'N'.
User avatar
Astar
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 28 December 2016, 07:00

{Roll 8} Roll to Dodge - Oktyabrskaya

Postby thetoppestkek » 24 February 2019, 16:45

Roll 8


------------------------------------

------------------------------------

R8 (Asteria Eloria)

Unit N15. I wonder what N stands for..

The hermetically sealed door labeled N opens, revealing a corridor with other, similar doors labeled with numbers 1-50. In the very end of the hallway, a stairway led up to presumably even more rooms. You look for the room marked with the number 15 and swing the door open. Proceeding to walk into the room, you notice a table formation in a Π-shape, personnel sitting around it, dressed in casual clothing or police uniforms. You even notice a person draped in some sort of scavenger suit leaning on a wall behind the tables. Another officer, presumably the unit's leader, was standing in the middle of the tables, and you overhear him briefing the members.

-CZ Captain
"It is no secret that our city is not under control. This is why all of you are here, to serve Rhozoya and protect it from the forces of anarchist and mafia scum with courage and integrity!"

-CZ Captain
"Our unit, November 15, is tasked with eliminating mafia presence in the relative area of St. Velikiy port and Prospekt 17. You will all be spread into squads in order to handle different objectives. Is this clear?" the captain says, completely ignoring your presence. You see all of the people attending the briefing nod in approval.

-CZ Captain
"You will now be divided into four squads. Please line up, facing the wall." the captain says as you see all the officers line up towards the wall, including the strange man with the scavenger suit. "You too." he then says after looking behind him, staring directly at you. You comply and line up with the other officers.

The man walks up to the line and begins walking from the end of the line, starting from you and stopping at another officer. He begins to examine each one of you before speaking.

"Group A', you are to split up and investigate Prospekt 17 and St. Velikiy port in search of a mafia hideout. Once you pinpoint its location, regroup as soon as possible and plan a raid on the hideout. Head out into the locker rooms to prepare. A BTR armoured personnel carrier will be waiting outside to bring you to your objective." he says with a serious tone as he gestures towards the door.

You march out the door with the rest of the group and make your way upstairs, to some sort of locker room mixed together with an armoury. The gunsmith waves at your group, but says nothing. You notice that all of the lockers were activated by keycards. You remember that the CZ officer at the checkpoint had previously handed you a keycard, which you pull out of the wallet and inspect. The code A-17 had been inscribed onto it. You search for the locker for a bit and spot one marked with the same code.

The keycard slides in smoothly and the locker makes a confirming electronic sound as it opens, revealing two uniforms, one male-sized and another one female-sized, as well as a badge.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Asteria Eloria
Age: 17
Class: Illumination
Inventory [3/11]:
-Wallet:
--2000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--Access permit
--Passport
--A-17 keycard

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Stechkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Carbon Knife (+1 accuracy, +1 pierce, +1 attack) [AP swap cost = 0.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Elorian heir (+1.5 accuracy with firearms, +1 illumination defense.)
-Elorian blood (Casting Illumination spells adds one charge, up to a cap of 3. Charges can be consumed to boost the attack or defense of Illumination spells by a value of 1.0 per charge.) [0/3]

-Skinny (-0.5 melee attack, -0.5 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Dual-wielding (+2.5 attack, +1 accuracy, +1 pierce)
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R7 (Echo)

-skipped due to inactivity-

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Echo
Age: 17
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 4.9/5
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0.6/0.6
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Antique Spear (+2 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +1.5 pierce) [AP swap cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 3 (+0.6 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-200IQ (+50% experience gain)
-Asthmatic (-1 health, -1 melee defense)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R8 (Kazimir Beniko)

(Priority roll:
-CZ Officer: 6 + 1 = 7 >>> Tie with Mobster 2 [3]
-Mobster 2: 1 + 2 + 6 - 2 = 7 >>> Tie with CZ Officer [1]
-Kazimir: 5
-CZ Riot Agent: 3 + 1 - 2 - 1 = 1)

You let out a savage grin from the mobsters being decimated by your combined assault. None of the combatants seem to take any notice of this, and before you even get a chance to attack, you see the officer from before sprint towards the mobster, shotgun in hand!

(CZ Officer/Stockstroke) 6 = 6 vs 0 = 2 - 1 + 1 (Mobster #2/Dodge)

The officer, instead of shooting the bastard like you thought she would, instead swings her shotgun as a bludgeoning instrument and hits the mobster over the head with it. The mobster yells in pain as he drops to the ground unconscious, but wounded. The officer turns the unconscious mobster's body around before handcuffing him. She then calls the riot agent, who proceeds to pick the unconscious man up and leads him towards the car, turning to face you afterwards.

"Damn, I didn't think this would be such a breeze! You guys are pretty good." you regard the officers. The shotgun-wielding officer turns to face you.

"Cпасиба.. You saved both mine and my partner's lives." she says with a gentle tone as she looks over to the riot agent, who was already loading the unconscious criminal into the vehicle.

"Thank you.. this is from both of us. Take care." she then adds as she hands you some sort of pendant, glowing an ominous red in the middle. (Berzerker pendant: +1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)

The woman gives you a swift one-hand salute and retreats back into the vehicle, driving off into the distance.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Kazimir Beniko
Age: 23
Class: Hydraulic
Inventory [3/11]
-Wallet:
--2600 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

--MS reclaim coupon (Exchange at a public military store for a free piece of armour/pistol)
-Phone
-Stetchkin APS (+0.5 accuracy, +1.5 attack, +0.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [0/20] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
-Berzerker pendant (+1 attack for each successful magical attack, -0.5 attack for each failed magical attack, caps at 3)
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 2/6
Energy: 1/1
Energy restoration: +1 per turn

Weapons:
Improvised Riot Shield (+2 armour, -0.5 accuracy)
Fire Axe (+2 pierce, +1 attack, -1 accuracy)
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 3 (+0.6 attack to firearms)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment:
-Fedora (No bonuses. Looks rad, though.)
Abilities:
-Vodoem shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 3 turns.) 1 energy cost, 2 CD
--Shielded: +1.5 armour

-Priliv shield (Applies Shielded on an ally or yourself for 4 turns.) 0.5 energy cost, 3 CD [2]
--Shielded: +0.75 armour

Traits:
-Camaderie (Abilities restore 1 (additional) health and apply a +1 armor buff for 2 turns when used on an ally)
-Firearms rookie (+0 to firearms) [1/20]
-Melee trainee (+0 to melee) [1/20]
-Hydraulic magic rookie [2/30]
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R8 (Marko)

Oh boy.

You sneak over to the dead Spetsnaz agent and loot his AK-74M from the ground, holstering your Bizon. You also manage to grab a pair of magazines from the agent's tactical vest. (AK-74M: +2 pierce, +1 attack, +1 accuracy [27/30] [3]), (5.45x39mm 30-round magazine) [2]

Afterwards, you proceed to follow your comrades inside the silo. They crouch down and silently move through the missile silo halls, shotguns in hand, with the exception of Dimitri, who was still using his machine pistol. Some time passes as you make your way through the silo, until the sound of metal clashing makes you jump, coming from behind a barricaded silo entrance.

You nearly fall behind as you hear the sound of metal clashing on metal, and notice a dent on the door. You quickly realize that someone was trying to breach it! Trechov pulls you into a corner while Dimitri tries to roll a red barrel in front of the entrance, before flipping a metal table and taking cover behind it. Petrov also does the same, shotgun pointed directly at the door.

"It's them.. don't make any sound. We will blow them up with grenade." Trechov whispers to you as he reveals a fragmentation grenade in his hand, which you identify as an F1 grenade.

The metal clashing sound continues, the door becoming more and more battered. Finally, the frail thing falls to the ground and you see a Spetsnaz agent wielding a sledgehammer take the lead, leading five riot agents with submachine guns and riot shields. Trechov wastes no time and pulls the grenade's pin, throwing it directly at the entrance. The agents scream in panic as some retreat back into the entrance..

(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 12 vs 11 = 5 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #1/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14 vs 7 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #2/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 6 + 2 + 1 = 15 vs 8 = 2 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #3/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14 vs 7 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #4/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 11 vs 9 = 3 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #5/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 6 + 2 + 1 = 15 vs 10 = 4 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 (Riot Agent #6/Block)
(Trechov/F1 grenade) 6 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 12 vs 6 = 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 1.5 - 1 (Spetsnaz Raider/Block)

The grenade echoes through the silo's walls with a deafening sound and detonates the red barrel, causing a massive explosion! It manages to take the lives of four riot agents and the life of the Spetsnaz agent with the sledgehammer, destroying most of the machinery and leaving a massive charred mark on the ground. Two riot agents remain, but the scurrying footsteps from the hallways continue. You feel that even more reinforcements may arrive.

The riot agents line up their shields and weapons for a counter-offensive, but they're considerably outsped by Trechov, who begins channeling some sort of fireball and prepares to launch it towards the remaining riot agents! Before he can cast it, however, you take the initiative and aim your AK-74M towards the invaders!

(Marko/Shoot) 1 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.2 = 4.7 vs 7 = 3 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 - 1 (Riot Agent #5/Block)
(Marko/Shoot) 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.2 = 5.7 vs 7 = 3 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 - 1 (Riot Agent #5/Block)
(Marko/Shoot) 1 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.2 = 4.7 vs 8 = 4 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 - 1 (Riot Agent #5/Block)

Despite your best attempts, the assault rifle's bullets don't seem to have much effect on the agent. Trechov follows with his fire-based spell! A mesmerizing red glow appears from his hands as he launches some sort of fire beam towards the agents!

(Trechov/Flash Burn) 5 + 3 + 2 + 1 = 11 vs 5 = 1 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 - 1 (Riot Agent #5/Block)
(Trechov/Flash Burn) 5 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 13 vs 11 = 6 + 2 + 2 + 1.5 + 0.5 - 1 (Riot Agent #1/Block)

The fire beam impacts with the riot agent you were previously shooting and scorches him immediately, killing him. It then arcs towards the other remaining riot agent with increased force, and knocks him back slightly, but he narrowly manages to avoid death.

"This one's all yours, Marko! Light 'em up!" you hear Petrov say in the distance as he motions to Dimitri to stop.

Enemies:

CZ Riot Agent
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 3/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
PP-2000 (+1.5 attack, +1.5 accuracy, +1.5 pierce) [44/44] [11] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Plastic riot shield (+2 armour, -2 dodge) [AP swap cost = 1]
Equipment:
-Riot helmet (+2 armour, -1 accuracy)
-Kevlar vest (+1.5 armour, +1 defense, -2 speed)
-Riot leggings (+0.5 defense, -1 speed)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: N/A
Traits: N/A
Conditions:
-Stunned (This unit is unable to act.) [1]
-Injured (-1 to all rolls)
-Bleeding (Losing 1 HP per turn)


Allies:

Trechov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
KS-23 (+2.5 attack, +4 pierce, -1.5 accuracy, -1 dodge) [4/4] [2] (AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Equipment:
-Welding gloves (+1 to Plasma magic)
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Snowstalker treads (+3 speed, +1 dodge, -2 armour)

Attributes:
???
Abilities:
-Flash Burn (+3 attack, +2 pierce. Chains to nearby targets up to 3 times, gaining +2 pierce after every chain attack.)
Traits: N/A


Dimitri
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
Scavenger Machine Pistol (+1.5 attack, +1 pierce, +1 speed, -0.5 accuracy) [25/25] [5] (AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-Dawn of Freedom combat boots (+1 defense, +2 dodge, +1 speed)

-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
-Lieutenant's Pendant (+1 ballistic attack)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Petrov
Spoiler: Show More
Class: ???
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

Energy: ???
Energy restoration: ??? per turn

Weapons:
-Molot Bekas-M (+1.5 attack, +2 pierce, +1 accuracy, -2 speed)
Equipment:
-Dawn of Freedom combat armour (+2 armour, +1.5 defense, -1 speed)
-PSZ-9 ballistic helmet (+2 armour, +0.5 accuracy, -1 dodge)
-Dawn of Freedom gauntlets (+1.5 accuracy, +0.5 armour)
Attributes:
???
Abilities: ???
Traits: N/A


Spoiler: Show More
Name: Marko
Age: 20
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1400 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit
--CZ identity card (x2)
--Access permit (x1)

-Phone
-5.45x39mm 30-round magazine [30/30] [2]
-Bizon (+0.5 accuracy, +2 attack, +1 pierce) [40/40] [4] [AP swap/reload cost = 0.5]
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0.5/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-AK-74M (+2 pierce, +1.5 attack, +1 accuracy) [27/30] [3] [AP swap/reload cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 0
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 1 (+0.2 firearm attack)
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 2 (+0.4 accuracy)
Equipment:
-CZ tactical gloves (+1 speed, +0.5 accuracy)
Traits:
Masterful Tactician (+1.5 to ally attack & defense when in a group of 3 or more. When he is squad leader, he boosts each individual member's attack by +1 accuracy and piercing.)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R7 (Tkachyov Sergey)

You grab your SKS, which was cleanly positioned next to your head in case of an emergency, and begin rushing towards the checkpoint alongside the other mercenaries. The checkpoint wasn't that far, it was in walking, or, in your case, sprinting distance and was guarded by around fifteen officers. But as you begin to see the checkpoint, you only notice that two of those were present.

Entering the checkpoint, the captain orders you towards the open field, while the two officers, a spotter and a sniper, take position on top of a tower. Three mercenaries, along with you, rush towards the open field and begin preparing their weapons. You even notice one in the background, toting a SCAR assault rifle, drinking some type of energy drink.

You look towards the horizon.. nothing. Was this a false warning?

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Tkachyov Sergey (Seryozha) Fyodorovich
Age: 27
Class: Dusk
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--2500 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-SKS (+2 accuracy, +2 attack, +1.5 pierce) (20 magazine size) [2] [AP swap/reload cost = 1.5]
Attributes:
-Agility: 3 (+0.3 dodge, +0.3 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 0
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Photographic memory (+15% XP gain, grants +1 precision temporarily for every successful dodge)
-Sadism (Successful attacks restore health equal to 25% leftover attack)
-Fear of Pain (Reduces attack by 15% when health is 2 or under)
Conditions:
-Healthy


------------------------------------

R8 (Anastasia Deyman)

Muffled, distant footsteps are the first thing you can hear as you emerge from your sleep. You exit your tent in surprise to identify the source of the footsteps. The brisk mountain air is the first thing you can feel as you exit your tent. You had camped up on this mountain for a while, to provide accommodation for yourself while trying to cross the border. The campsite was pretty quiet, except for the sound of the campfire's warm flames.

Unnerved, you look around the area to figure out who was causing the footsteps, or, at least, where they were coming from, but you manage to spot nothing. You do realize that the footsteps were coming from a small lodge in the distance, however, but you don't manage to spot anyone - or anything that could be moving in, or near the lodge.

It becomes clear that the footsteps are coming from inside the lodge, but how were they that loud? You ponder to yourself as you look towards the lodge curiously.

Spoiler: Show More
Name: Anastasia Deyman
Age: 31
Class:
Inventory [2/11]
-Wallet:
--1000 RU
--ID card
--Labor permit

-Phone
Health: 6/6
AP: 3

XP: 0/6
Energy: 0/0
Energy restoration: +0 per turn

Weapons:
-Unnecessarily Large Rod (+2 to magic, +1 magic accuracy) [AP swap cost = 1]
Attributes:
-Agility: 1 (+0.1 dodge, +0.1 speed)
-Strength: 0
-Tactics: 0
-Intellect: 2 (+0.2 mana cap)
-Precision: 0
Equipment: N/A
Traits:
-Firestarter (+2 speed. Plasma abilities refund 50% of their energy cost if they inflict damage to their target)
-Fiery soul (After casting a plasma ability, gain +0.5 magic attack. Stacks 4 times and lasts 2 turns, may be activated to consume all stacks and sacrifice 1 health point to grant the next plasma ability +1 attack for each stack used)

-Reckless (-0.5 defense, -1 defense when outnumbering enemy/enemies)
Conditions:
-Healthy
Last edited by thetoppestkek on 25 February 2019, 19:54, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
thetoppestkek
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 76
Joined: 5 August 2016, 11:45
Location: Somewhere procrastinating

PreviousNext

Return to Games Area

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users