《ℝ》 Weekly Themed Events coming soon!

Community Events!

《ℝ》 Weekly Themed Events coming soon!

Postby ECC » 4 February 2016, 07:59

CANCELED: Was not able to secure all necessary permissions and community interest appears to be non-existent. If this is a mistake, PM me on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=Acarii&subject=Event%20Error. Make sure the subject says "Event Error"

Hello! I am /u/Acarii, better known as ECC. Today I'm proud to present the First Plazma Burst 2 Themed Community Choice Event!

======================================
Theme?
---------------------------------------------------

What is a Themed Community Choice Event? Well, it's a gathering of us players who all want to sit down, get to know each other while playing one of our favorite games together. We even invite and train new players!

The goal is never winning or losing, just having a good time while sticking to the event theme.

Theme?

Yes, theme. Part of what sets this apart from other events or even standard play is we make new rules. Some matches may have you not allowed to shoot, some may mean you can only move while jumping. Or none of those, and it's just a standard match in a standard map! The possibilities are literally endless!

The point is to have fun.

So what's the event?

That's tough, because I really don't know you all too well yet. Annnnd it's supposed to be Community Choice after all. These two together means I need you to come up with ideas for the event. Give us ideas on the theme and what maps you want to see and I'll do the rest. You know, the boring work of securing permissions, setting up timetables, maybe even getting developers(both game AND map!) input.

Anything else I need to know?

Yes, as a matter of a fact, you should be aware that I do run other events for other games. Currently the list is very small but it'll grow with time. While the list wont be updated here, as it grows it'll gain organization and details such as if it's a free to play game or not.

LINKS REMOVED BY EVENT MANAGER
Last edited by ECC on 10 February 2016, 16:10, edited 3 times in total.
Question everything.

ECC

Re: 《ℝ》 Weekly Themed Events coming soon!

Postby eternal titan » 5 February 2016, 09:31

You see, events actually don't get pretty successful here. A varied event like this not only requires a lot of dedication, but a lot of support from the players here, which as I said, lacks in this community. Nevertheless,count me in if it's some sort of fighting one this time.
eternal titan
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: 《ℝ》 Weekly Themed Events coming soon!

Postby ECC » 8 February 2016, 04:46

You were not kidding. I'm actually going to have trouble launching this event without any community input. I'll try working it out by Wednesday, but if there's no real interest in events then I may have to pull out.
Question everything.

ECC

Return to Events