[GAME STATE SAVE] Game Save File Editor

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

[GAME STATE SAVE] Game Save File Editor

Postby Yex » 16 October 2020, 04:27

Ok so we all know about this right?

Well, during my research I have find that these codes are ascii or not ascii unicode encrypted code.

This means that if we try and put in this code lvls_passed=42; it wouldn't work because the game state where you put in code only reads encrypted code but ignores non-encrypted code as a form of invalid but it would still say success for whatever reasons though.

But there is a website that would easily convert encrypted code back to non-encrypted code and vice versa. https://www.dcode.fr/ascii-shift-cipher

So to use the proper encryption and non-encryption you have to set the settings to this.

So I have learned that numbers in encrypted form would be this however they always are the same on the non-encrypted side as well as vice versa.

If we would have 1234567890.

We get this 23456789:1.

So we understand that the numbers in encryption form format would be this.

1 = 2
2 = 3
3 = 4
4 = 5
5 = 6
6 = 7
7 = 8
8 = 9
9 = :
0 = 1

This means that if we get the encrypted form of money=[Insert number here]; we would get this.

money=[Insert number here]; = npofz>[Insert number here]<

Similar can go for lvls_passed=[Insert number here];.

lvls_passed=[Insert number here]; = mwmt`qbttfe>[Insert number here]<

Also we have a code which are considered to be achievements.

bdg0=[Insert number here]; = Kill 100 enemies = ceh1>[Insert number here]<

Up to bdg22 that is.

Now comes the true and false codes that is.

True = usvf
False = gbmtf

This means if we were to use this code im_a_cheater=[true/false]; which in encryption would be this.

jnbdifbufs>[usvf/gbmtf]< = This basically unlocks or locks achievements if you know what I mean and also gives this message as well down below.

Conclusion: Thanks to the export game state we can apparently modify the game save file by putting in those codes in encryption form that is and we can pretty much put any form of code we wished to that is.

You can experiment on this yourself that is if you want to.

So far here are the codes I have stored.

npofz>311111111< = Money two hundred million
mwmt`qbttfe>53< = Levels unlock
jnbdifbufs>usvf< = Lock achievements
jnbdifbufs>gbmtf< = Unlock achievements
ceh1>211<ceh2>41<ceh3>51<ceh4>2<ceh5>2<ceh6>21<ceh7>4<ceh8>31<ceh9>2<ceh:>31<ceh21>2<ceh22>2<ceh23>2<ceh24>2<ceh25>2<ceh26>61<ceh27>21<ceh28>2<ceh29>6<ceh2:>51<ceh31>2<ceh32>2<ceh33>2< = Achievements complete
fbtz`npef>usvf< = Enables easy mode difficulty same as if you just clicked on easy in difficulty selection
fbtz`npef>gbmtf< = Disables easy mode difficulty same as if you just clicked on other difficulty selection then easy
qsp`cput>usvf< = Enables hard mode difficulty same as if you just clicked on hard in difficulty selection
qsp`cput>gbmtf< = Disables hard mode difficulty same as if you just clicked on other difficulty selection then hard
mpx`iq>usvf< = Enables low hitpoints which is usually used whenever a user clicked impossible difficulty this function usually gets enabled along with hard
mpx`iq>gbmtf< = Disables low hitpoints which is usally used whenever a user didn't clicked impossible difficulty and clicked hard, normal, easy difficulty in which case this function is being used

So far these codes really do work if you were to paste them and click apply.

Anyway I just wanted to point this out anyway, not that I needed to cheat or anything.

But yeah this feature is useful in case if users just want to cheat in campaign obviously and also edit save files.

But the feature can also be used if a user just wants to enter old multiplayer for whatever reasons then they use this code mwmt`qbttfe>53< in which they click apply and it unlocks the old multiplayer for them if they for whatever reasons wanted to enter old multiplayer as shown down below.

Anyway, pretty fun facts that is.

Now I think I definitely need to clear my own data though.
Now I really want to die. Just to get out of this embarrassment.
Don't talk to me.
Yex
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: [GAME STATE SAVE] Game Save File Editor

Postby Yex » 16 October 2020, 04:27

Oh and there's more codes obviously.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Postby Girl_Power » 16 October 2020, 04:48

Thanks for sharing this. Now I can finally set my money to $69,420.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby yi en » 16 October 2020, 06:45

Cool further explanation of my discoveries. Meanwhile my plan is going to record that into the level editor manual for complete journey :3
yi en
Civil Security Boss [500]

Postby Yex » 16 October 2020, 06:56

No problem.

Glad to have helped.
Don't talk to me.
Yex

Postby daft punk 777 » 17 October 2020, 11:19

Huh, nice but why just not change swf file? Basicly i dont use site version of game, and changing swf just easier) And i dont play mp, so i wont be banned for this thing... But still nice , and fully legal cheat :D
daft punk 777
Falkok [250]

Postby KbroN » 23 November 2020, 22:27

you can edit upgrades for guns? i see the game says all are upgraded to lvl 3, but if you see the code they aren't really
Spoiler: Show More
http://www.hackedonlinegames.com/game/818/plazma-burst-forward-to-the-past
KbroN
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Tutorials