【Complexity】Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.2

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

【Complexity】Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.2

Postby yi en » 17 March 2020, 08:59

.: Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.2 :.
"First established by charles 5 lives, then completed by yi en"

Basically this manual is almost everything about the level editor manual in PB2. (no matter you are stick to old level editor or the new level editor)
Hopefully people can send some feedback on this manual, which I had made in 3 years since Charles 5 lives let me to edit his manuals. ( I won't say I just took 1 year break as the previous attempt was corrupted and I am sad)
The proof of getting permission is inside the manuals.

Here's the .pdf link:
Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.3 (English) (public test)
地图编辑器手册 V5.2 (简体中文)(公开测试)
地圖編輯器手冊 V5.2 (繁體中文)(翻譯中)

In the meantime, allow me to share my shameless advertisement Mapping Tool System, which consists a lot of trigger contraptions, some advanced tutorials and live-testing to few interesting concept.

Hope those tutorial kits may helped the new map developer a lot, and if you have any question/bugs/mistake found in the manual, feel free to reply on this forum post.

If you are willing to translate the whole manual to your language (which it took me 3 additional years to add a lot of things), feel free to reply on this post too.
Last edited by yi en on 30 April 2020, 02:05, edited 3 times in total.
UnrealCrash wrote:Game has been updated (slight netcode update that includes some of desynchronization fixes as well as newer hit detection model where player limbs get circular hitbox instead of rectangular while in-between frame states are handled more accurately).

Best. Joke. Ever. 2020.
yi en
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: 【Complexity】Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.2

Postby yi en » 2 April 2020, 15:15

Update:
Simplified Chinese Edition is in here.
简体中文编程书已经公开测试。

More Updates:
Fixed the explanation error of "checks here" to actual pages (but not linkable, so you had to scroll it again), information error upon the player slots feature in trigger actions and added more tiny information about the skin color and save inventory info of player.
UnrealCrash wrote:Game has been updated (slight netcode update that includes some of desynchronization fixes as well as newer hit detection model where player limbs get circular hitbox instead of rectangular while in-between frame states are handled more accurately).

Best. Joke. Ever. 2020.
yi en
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Re: 【Complexity】Level Editor Manual Refreshed V5.2

Postby yizhe » 11 May 2020, 05:44

WOW! You really pit in alot of effort in there! really appreciate this manual!

1. Teleport player-initiator from Region 'A' to Region 'B' vs 2.Teleport all players from Region 'A' to Region 'B'.

while 2 teleports all characters in a region from A to B when a 'use' button is activated, 1 only teleports the player that activated the use button from A to B.

yizhe
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Tutorials