.:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Tutorials and guides for Plazma Burst and community features.

.:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby The Shadow Fighter » 25 April 2016, 19:32

Multiplayer:

Start a match, private or public. Set FPS to 60 (becau$e it reduces lag, lag spikes). Set Physics quality to high (low is for selfboosting). Camera movement soft. Now listen

Jump,press x (one time) and swing left to right. If your character's in other side swing up to down.
This happens in slow mo maps.

PSI OFF: Do the same thing. If it is in normal speed, swing down until you reach up.

CAMPAIGN: Stand up to barrel and use kinetic module (hold c) then swing up slow so you fly.

The Shadow Fighter
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 7 February 2016, 13:04

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Ayano » 26 April 2016, 01:53

The Shadow Fighter wrote:Set FPS to 60 (because it reduces lag, lag spikes).

I don't think the changing FPS will affect flying. I tried using 20,30 and 60 FPS. not much difference.
I think the reason why there is a FPS option so that some computers may run PB 2 a bit smoothly and I don't think it affects your ping as well.
(I can only play 20 FPS on my laptop. If i play in 30 or 60 the game would lag alot.)
User avatar
Ayano
Android T-01187 [200]
 
Posts: 244
Joined: 26 February 2016, 12:26
Location: Was Kidnapped

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Civil-Lite » 26 April 2016, 08:34

The Shadow Fighter wrote:Multiplayer:

Start a match, private or public. Set FPS to 60 (becau$e it reduces lag, lag spikes). Set Physics quality to high (low is for selfboosting). Camera movement soft. Now listen

Jump,press x (one time) and swing left to right. If your character's in other side swing up to down.
This happens in slow mo maps.

PSI OFF: Do the same thing. If it is in normal speed, swing down until you reach up.

CAMPAIGN: Stand up to barrel and use kinetic module (hold c) then swing up slow so you fly.


-I'd suggest you would want to keep the PSI on if you are in one of those flying maps so it would be easier to fly.
-I dont know if Physics Quality would even affect your attempt to even fly about, but self boosting is a good start for flying once you get used to it.
-If you are laggy in some maps you may have a hard time for flying.
"Sup forever alone. Do you want to do something alive or are you just gonna sit down on your a** all day like a loser? It's simple, so just go on by and play Plazma Burst 2. Well easy!"

"Ah... Son of a..."
User avatar
Civil-Lite
Janitor
 
Posts: 529
Joined: 30 January 2015, 02:44
Location: Searching your feelings...

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby KARL SERG » 26 April 2016, 10:17

I suggest not flying.

Really, you guys can't resist abusing any flaw there is, can you?
User avatar
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 424
Joined: 17 July 2013, 12:01
Location: Romanian Oligarchic Republic

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby SpectreSniper » 26 April 2016, 12:18

KARL SERG wrote:I suggest not flying.

Really, you guys can't resist abusing any flaw there is, can you?


I can't help but agree 100% with this.
It's also rulebreaking since the rules state:

Plazma Burst 2 - Code of Conduct wrote:1.2 • Any form of cheating, hacking, or abuse of the game physics will result in suspension from the game without warning.
This includes hacking of any type, farming, or abusing a game glitch to gain an unfair advantage over other players.


Note the italic and bold text.

There's nothing wrong with barrel flying btw, I used it myself a bit of times c:
TheGhostSniper's alt.
The secondary competitive and mapmaking account.

SpectreSniper
Recruit
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 20 March 2016, 07:56

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby The Shadow Fighter » 26 April 2016, 15:49

SpectreSniper wrote:
KARL SERG wrote:I suggest not flying.

Really, you guys can't resist abusing any flaw there is, can you?


I can't help but agree 100% with this.
It's also rulebreaking since the rules state:

Plazma Burst 2 - Code of Conduct wrote:1.2 • Any form of cheating, hacking, or abuse of the game physics will result in suspension from the game without warning.
This includes hacking of any type, farming, or abusing a game glitch to gain an unfair advantage over other players.


Note the italic and bold text.

.


There's nothing wrong with barrel flying btw, I used it myself a bit of times c:


But if they are flying levels? Flying maps then its not rulebreaking

The Shadow Fighter
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 54
Joined: 7 February 2016, 13:04

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby KARL SERG » 26 April 2016, 19:31

"Because it's popular, it's automatically good."

You do not know how wrong this is (and how much I hate it). It doesn't matter if People made Flying Maps, really. They should have acknowledged it's a Game limitation to begin with.

Selfboosting and Weapon flying are fine. They were intended to be in the Game.
User avatar
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 424
Joined: 17 July 2013, 12:01
Location: Romanian Oligarchic Republic

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby SpectreSniper » 27 April 2016, 14:19

The Shadow Fighter wrote:But if they are flying levels? Flying maps then its not rulebreaking


You don't get that flying maps are meant to encourage usage of the glitch.
Using the glitch, regardless of the map, is rulebreaking.

SpectreSniper
Recruit
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 20 March 2016, 07:56

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby ustopable » 27 April 2016, 15:31

KARL SERG wrote:"Because it's popular, it's automatically good."
Selfboosting and Weapon flying are fine. They were intended to be in the Game.


Not all popular is good
Selfboosting were not intended to be in the game in the first place its a bug that is now being exploited by every player that knows it.
User avatar
ustopable
Noir Lime [600]
 
Posts: 601
Joined: 8 August 2013, 10:14

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Duo maxwell » 12 May 2016, 05:12

Everyone knows the flying weapons
User avatar
Duo maxwell
Usurpation Soldier [50]
 
Posts: 73
Joined: 20 April 2016, 05:30
Location: Death star

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby KARL SERG » 12 May 2016, 16:24

ustopable wrote:
KARL SERG wrote:"Because it's popular, it's automatically good."
Selfboosting and Weapon flying are fine. They were intended to be in the Game.


Not all popular is good
Selfboosting were not intended to be in the game in the first place its a bug that is now being exploited by every player that knows it.


There's a Level in Campaign which says that Swords give more boost. I think it has to do with selfboosting.

Flying was never specified nor realistic though, so...
User avatar
KARL SERG
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 424
Joined: 17 July 2013, 12:01
Location: Romanian Oligarchic Republic

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby DeveloperPro » 13 March 2019, 16:17

PSI OFF:Press speed x and a or d You 'Re Complete!!!

DeveloperPro
Recruit
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 24 February 2019, 18:23

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Fan Fan1 » 13 March 2019, 23:14

10.1 States that
"Your gameplay style must be fair to all players. The following are allowed[...] -Jump boosting"
I believe self-boosting is considered as jump boosting, therefore it is allowed anytime and anywhere.

Back to 1.2, which states
"Any form of cheating, hacking, or abuse of the game physics will result in suspension from the game without warning. This includes hacking of any type, score farming, or abusing a game glitch to gain an unfair advantage over other players"
So in the case of flying, if it is used against those who can't fly, then that would break both of these rules.

I think there is an exception if all members agree to allow flying (e.g. a private match, flying saw, etc.), as it acts as an agreement that the gameplay style of flying is fair to all players, thus abiding by 10.1. Since 10.1 is followed then 1.2 is automatically followed because it can't be considered abuse if everyone sees flying as fair gameplay.

However, in the end these are just opinions made by regular players. It is up to the staff members to decide the conditions that make flying or self-boosting a crime.
User avatar
Fan Fan1
Recruit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 July 2013, 23:44
Location: Save File 666

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Oriental » 14 March 2019, 03:51

DeveloperPro wrote:PSI OFF:Press speed x and a or d You 'Re Complete!!!

You are literally free posting and also never know it would took 2-3 years for u to reply on this + We can't understand your grammar it's so bad.
Being ultra active at the community cuz I'm always bored.
User avatar
Oriental
Civil Security Lite [100]
 
Posts: 106
Joined: 7 September 2018, 19:18
Location: Somewhere in your house...

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby Fan Fan1 » 14 March 2019, 22:05

@Oriental

Dang I didn't realise the original forum post was made in 2016. This is beyond the 60 day limit! I just saw this in the front page (because of DeveloperPro's reply) and thought "hey, this is something I might be able to reply to". Anyways, should I contact a staff member to lock this topic so that further freeposts are prevented?
User avatar
Fan Fan1
Recruit
 
Posts: 21
Joined: 30 July 2013, 23:44
Location: Save File 666

Re: .:FlyInG TutoRiAl:.

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 15 March 2019, 23:21

Fan Fan1 wrote:@Oriental

Dang I didn't realise the original forum post was made in 2016. This is beyond the 60 day limit! I just saw this in the front page (because of DeveloperPro's reply) and thought "hey, this is something I might be able to reply to". Anyways, should I contact a staff member to lock this topic so that further freeposts are prevented?

Yes, you should, its for the good.
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Heavy [300]
 
Posts: 305
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39


Return to Tutorials

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users



cron