Can't reach selected server.

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

Can't reach selected server.

Postby Defaultxpz » 8 April 2023, 19:11

Hello, played this game back in 2019 and decided to give it a go again. Downloaded it, got Runtime - 3.1.32 (x86), went to multiplayer and.. Nothing. The error says "Can't reach selected server", but the server tells me to update my game files, something I don't understand since as far as I know this version is the most recent. If it refers to entering my game files and modify something, I don't know how, and the read.txt stands pretty clearly that: "Please note that game file modification can result into multiplayer ban for both standalone and online website access."

Hopefully you can help me fix it soon and I can play again. I'll link a screenshot of the bug in case it helps.

https://imgur.com/a/XwjNl78

Defaultxpz

Re: Can't reach selected server.

Postby mrmcshroom » 11 April 2023, 20:11

Run the update script included in the launcher. If this doesnt fix the issue, verify that you have this issue with all of the servers. If you only have it on certain servers, those ones might still be a version behind and its just that the setver owner has not updated yet.
If you do have the issue after you have ran the update script included in the launcher files, then try reinstalling using the .vbs option instead of windows 10 version.
Hope this helps.
Regards.

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support