How do i make players collide with other players?

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

How do i make players collide with other players?

Postby cooce » 1 July 2021, 12:53

All the question is in post name .
I cant find how to do it
cooce is [ku:s] and nothing else

cooce
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: How do i make players collide with other players?

Postby NExileny » 1 July 2021, 13:01

The PB2 engine eric made already has collisions turned on, if you wanna turn it OFF use engine triggers or whatever they were called i forgot, check if your map has any engine triggers and check if they have lamp destruction and collision turned off.

NExileny
Recruit

Postby cooce » 1 July 2021, 13:05

i have only psi swords disabled and changed sky but i still cant collide with other player
Used coop mode

cooce
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 1 July 2021, 14:47

if u mean that players get interacted with each other when u walk around. then u can go to settings and performance and set the EFFECTS QUALITY on HIGH and u will see some tiny collisions, u can also make ur player interact with dropped weapons on the ground while ur walking around too (same thing with ragdolls) but u cannot apply that on all players in MP, it's a static option that each player can edit it for him/herself.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby cooce » 1 July 2021, 15:04

broforce1 wrote:if u mean that players get interacted with each other when u walk around. then u can go to settings and performance and set the EFFECTS QUALITY on HIGH and u will see some tiny collisions, u can also make ur player interact with dropped weapons on the ground while ur walking around too (same thing with ragdolls) but u cannot apply that on all players in MP, it's a static option that each player can edit it for him/herself.

That is not the thing i need , im talking about a thing that even lets you stay on a player , but it works only if i turn deathmatch mode .

cooce
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 1 July 2021, 15:21

cooce wrote:
broforce1 wrote:....

.... .

agh apologize lol, i dont think u will be able to do that, since the 2019 major update, eric gurt just removed something or fixed a bug. cuz when i tried using engine mark or triggers it only do the effect in the old version of the game as i remember. it used to be a bug that can be done with triggers tho.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby cooce » 1 July 2021, 18:18

broforce1 wrote:
cooce wrote:
broforce1 wrote:....

.... .

agh apologize lol, i dont think u will be able to do that, since the 2019 major update, eric gurt just removed something or fixed a bug. cuz when i tried using engine mark or triggers it only do the effect in the old version of the game as i remember. it used to be a bug that can be done with triggers tho.

but i still can collide in maps of my friend Yesazu , they are new (https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1016429 is one of them just to show an example)

cooce
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby broforce1 » 1 July 2021, 19:28

cooce wrote:[)

oh yes now i have remembered, anyways I looked up and i found that u don't need any sort of triggers, its just simple tricks. the default team that gets chosen is "alpha'' u need to change that at least to something else more like "beta" or something else.

here is a map test of open source if u want to :

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1016550

hope ur issue gets solved rn, cuz don't mind me because I think stupidly sometimes.
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Postby cooce » 2 July 2021, 05:23

broforce1 wrote:
cooce wrote:[)

oh yes now i have remembered, anyways I looked up and i found that u don't need any sort of triggers, its just simple tricks. the default team that gets chosen is "alpha'' u need to change that at least to something else more like "beta" or something else.

here is a map test of open source if u want to :

https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?s=9&a=&m= ... id=1016550

hope ur issue gets solved rn, cuz don't mind me because I think stupidly sometimes.

Okay thanks for answering second lol
i got an answer from Nyove in discord
thanks anyway

cooce
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support