Something removed my post

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

Something removed my post

Postby broforce1 » 29 June 2021, 11:52

Hai, Yesterday, I sent feedback on a topic i remember. i also used to have problems with posting. the issue here is my post was just removed and I guess it's because I had double posted but I ignored it cuz the 2 posts were different. it's not the first time . this mistake also happened to me multiply from months ago.

what I'm bothered about is who's that person who removed both of the posts like u can merge them instead. it's a problem cuz one of my content is gone and I don't have it cuz i had it as an image reference. if it was an issue from the forum itself then it's fine, but if it was by a person I want him/her to explain to me why u removed the entire feedback? it might not seem like a major issue to handle so I just need reasons.

:thank: thank u
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Something removed my post

Postby Stryde » 29 June 2021, 13:44

The forum cookie monster ate your posts

In all seriousness, you already just explained everything you needed to know to yourself. Your question is in the second paragraph, your answer is the entirety of the first paragraph. Your posts were actually merged into one post, so I literally have no idea what you are complaining about? Violating the forum rules?

Stryde

Re: Something removed my post

Postby broforce1 » 29 June 2021, 14:46

Stryde wrote:The forum cookie monster ate your posts

In all seriousness, you already just explained everything you needed to know to yourself. Your question is in the second paragraph, your answer is the entirety of the first paragraph. Your posts were actually merged into one post, so I literally have no idea what you are complaining about? Violating the forum rules?

i guess "forum cookie monster" or something went wrong if it's not the cookie monster.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support