Anti-Cheat and something

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

Anti-Cheat and something

Postby meliante » 18 June 2021, 18:48

I was playing a round in a Matrix Snipers match, it was "calm" until my character began to get damage from nowhere ... My healthpoints came down very fast until I started dying. And even after I was dead, I still get hurt.
In that match we were 4 or 5 connected users and a Guest.

I remember that exactly the same situation had passed me a few years ago ... by the difference that the damage remained effected even when I played in another map/match...
Please investigate this as it gets very annoying dying because a dumb person takes advantage of a bug or the uneffective anticheat...
https://prnt.sc/ox8tpk
F the game. F
meliante
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: Anti-Cheat and something

Postby gsa12 » 18 June 2021, 18:50

meliante wrote:I was playing a round in a Matrix Snipers match, it was "calm" until my character began to get damage from nowhere ... My healthpoints came down very fast until I started dying. And even after I was dead, I still get hurt.
In that match we were 4 or 5 connected users and a Guest.

I remember that exactly the same situation had passed me a few years ago ... by the difference that the damage remained effected even when I played in another departure ...
Please investigate this as it gets very annoying dying because a dumb person takes advantage of a bug or the uneffective anticheat...

This may be a spawning issue, when you character gets hit seconds before a new match. this is a common occurence in approved ranked matches, but still really unusual and weird at all. this thing happened to me quite a lot of times.

Probably have to do with the new netcode.

think there is some other stuff but il leave it here for everyone else to voice their thoughts.

gsa12
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support