DC Logo Decor denied

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

DC Logo Decor denied

Postby mrmcshroom » 21 April 2021, 23:18

Hi.
Recently I had one of my clan members PB Dman post up some DC logos for decor approval. Our logos are made by OURSELVES, and I don't think there should be any question about Dark Clan's presence in the PLazmaburst 2 'universe'.
Worse yet, you can visit my profile to see what sort of decors ARE being approved, by clicking through the 'random decor' button 5-6 times, I found all of these.
When staff going to be fair with decors? I don't want everyones decors removed just because it's ridiculous, I want my fairly submitted decors to be approved.
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... om&id=4452

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: DC Logo Decor denied

Postby mohamed2013 » 21 April 2021, 23:27

Hi guys.
I want know reason of rejecting my dc logo that got approved before 2020.
It's unfair move since my logo was approved before 2020. And now it's rejected. There's a bug should be fixed.
My logo was approved in august 25th or 24th 2020.
Now it's rejected. That's unfair move. I'm sure it's bug. Also it's unfair to let other clan logos approved if mine is rejected
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby Gashadokuro » 21 April 2021, 23:44

I paid Stryde 5 Plazma Coins to reject it.
Gashadokuro
Civil Security Heavy [300]

Postby jamesfireb0y » 22 April 2021, 02:28

I made a map in the past with dark clan decors, and they all got removed, i think you guys may be targetting dark clan and removing dark clan decors for no reason based off of biases. This is incredibly unprofessional.. and i hope for you to approve our decors as there should be no reason to reject them. Furthur more, a large amount of the current players playing the game still daily is DARK CLAN members.. we are your main playerbase as our clan is huge and without question the biggest clan on pb2. You guys are really playing a bad move here, so please approve our decors thank you.

jamesfireb0y

Postby Stryde » 22 April 2021, 14:12

mrmcshroom wrote:Hi.
Recently I had one of my clan members PB Dman post up some DC logos for decor approval. Our logos are made by OURSELVES, and I don't think there should be any question about Dark Clan's presence in the PLazmaburst 2 'universe'.
Worse yet, you can visit my profile to see what sort of decors ARE being approved, by clicking through the 'random decor' button 5-6 times, I found all of these.
When staff going to be fair with decors? I don't want everyones decors removed just because it's ridiculous, I want my fairly submitted decors to be approved.
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/?a=&s=7&ac ... om&id=4452

1. Your logos were not rejected for being made by someone else. One of them was rejected for being low-quality, both of them were rejected for not following the decoration approval guidelines (specifically, the PB2 code of conduct in regard to advertising clans).
2. The decorations scattered on your profile were approved a long time ago, either 1) before guidelines were established, or 2) guidelines were followed and enforced, or 3) systems were established to cross-check what other approval team members approved. This is not what is actively being approved by the approval team now.
3. Since January/February, the approval team decided to clean up the amount of decorations on the workshop that are low quality or do not meet standards established in the decoration approval guidelines or the code of conduct. The approval team started to remove decorations around 2 weeks ago. Basically, yes, shroom, those decorations on your profile don't meet the standards and I'll gladly review them with the rest of the approval team if you supply the decoration name or the artist, and the applicable submissions that don't meet the standards will be removed.

jamesfireb0y wrote:I made a map in the past with dark clan decors, and they all got removed, i think you guys may be targetting dark clan and removing dark clan decors for no reason based off of biases. This is incredibly unprofessional.. and i hope for you to approve our decors as there should be no reason to reject them. Furthur more, a large amount of the current players playing the game still daily is DARK CLAN members.. we are your main playerbase as our clan is huge and without question the biggest clan on pb2. You guys are really playing a bad move here, so please approve our decors thank you.

1. Clan logos have been rejected from the following clans, not just Dark Clan (like everyone in this thread likes to think because apparently only Dark Clan plays PB2): Dark Clan, Delta Force, GTR, USN, nWo, R!OT, SFH, Terra Republic, Tertiary Order, USN, White Mask Society.
2. Several other types of decorations have been removed from the workshop as well, not just clan logos, including but not limited to corporation logos, decorations taken from other games and not formatted in the style of PB2, non-PB2 styled decorations (in general), low-quality decorations, meme decorations/emotes, etc. These standards were enforced back when the approval team was able to start cross-checking decoration uploads in a consistent manner back in January/February, and now the approval team is expanding these standards across the workshop to improve the quality and standards of decorations.

mohamed2013 wrote:Hi guys.
I want know reason of rejecting my dc logo that got approved before 2020.
It's unfair move since my logo was approved before 2020. And now it's rejected. There's a bug should be fixed.
My logo was approved in august 25th or 24th 2020.
Now it's rejected. That's unfair move. I'm sure it's bug. Also it's unfair to let other clan logos approved if mine is rejected

Read a combination of the points above to understand why. There's nothing in the removal logs for any of your decorations, there are logs in the approval logs that labeled your logos as being rejected for the exact reason described above in response to shroom. Also as far as I know, clan logos haven't been approved in a very long time, and I don't think there are any clan logos that are approved on the workshop anymore.

Stryde

Postby ZapruderFilm » 22 April 2021, 17:00

So basically you won't approve our decors because we are a clan. Nice. Yet for years you've been doing it, and youre stopping now for literally no reason other than you 'feel like it' how about you let the people who actually play game get full utilization of system that seems almost there for clans in the first place. This is completely silly, why is your harsh and overbearing judgement have any right to deny our logo simply for being a clan? Are base matches banned now too that represent clans? Please be consistant, and reasonable, which this denial is neither. All clans should be allowed yo upload their logos, and your definition of 'quality' is no standardnto be running this system on if you actually want a normal person to be able to use decors.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby paulstin » 23 April 2021, 14:09

DARK CLAN! The Clan they Tried to BAN!

YET AGAIN Pb2 staff have banged another nail in the coffin of the almost dead pb2 game, by banning clan logos.

They banned the DARK CLAN name from matches last year for over 2 weeks, i was banned last year for ONE MONTH for daring to make matches with, DARK CLAN, in the name, and because they reject clan logos, they are again killing the game,

DARK CLAN is a major part of pb2, most players are in DARK CLAN, this encourages clan rivalry, so other players will join clans, or make clans to compete with us,

Players from any clan, should be allowed to make logos for their clans, as it makes the game more interesting, it promotes players to have a purpose for playing, SO ALL clan logos should be approved,

by allowing clan logos to be used, which players have spent , time and effort on, and are proud of, it surely promotes the game, it encourages the few players PB2 has, to play more, and maybe encourage their friends to sign up and make accounts, friends from school etc, this surely is a positive thing for pb2, and will help pb2.5 when it comes out,

By allowing clan logos, pb2 staff ARE NOT promoting any clan, but allowing players to make pb2 abetter and hopefuly more active game,,

BUT the PB2 staff dont see that, MAYBE PB2 staff, if you spent less time on hating DARK CLAN, and hateing me, (YEAH i got the messages still from some of you before you were mods) and more time on pb2 , you would have a more active game to moderate,

From paulstin, player since 2011, banned twice on pb2, banned for life on pb2 offical discord,, and soon to be banned from here, lol,

LONG LIVE OUR DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 01:42

paulstin wrote:DARK CLAN! The Clan they Tried to BAN!

YET AGAIN Pb2 staff have banged another nail in the coffin of the almost dead pb2 game, by banning clan logos.

They banned the DARK CLAN name from matches last year for over 2 weeks, i was banned last year for ONE MONTH for daring to make matches with, DARK CLAN, in the name, and because they reject clan logos, they are again killing the game,

DARK CLAN is a major part of pb2, most players are in DARK CLAN, this encourages clan rivalry, so other players will join clans, or make clans to compete with us,

Players from any clan, should be allowed to make logos for their clans, as it makes the game more interesting, it promotes players to have a purpose for playing, SO ALL clan logos should be approved,

by allowing clan logos to be used, which players have spent , time and effort on, and are proud of, it surely promotes the game, it encourages the few players PB2 has, to play more, and maybe encourage their friends to sign up and make accounts, friends from school etc, this surely is a positive thing for pb2, and will help pb2.5 when it comes out,

By allowing clan logos, pb2 staff ARE NOT promoting any clan, but allowing players to make pb2 abetter and hopefuly more active game,,

BUT the PB2 staff dont see that, MAYBE PB2 staff, if you spent less time on hating DARK CLAN, and hateing me, (YEAH i got the messages still from some of you before you were mods) and more time on pb2 , you would have a more active game to moderate,

From paulstin, player since 2011, banned twice on pb2, banned for life on pb2 offical discord,, and soon to be banned from here, lol,

LONG LIVE OUR DARK CLAN. LONG LIVE YOSHIMAN THE GREAT

Hey. Stop. You and your clan aren't focused by moderators, stop yelling on the staff because they don't accept your choice, if you got banned, it was your fault, PB2 staff can't ban you for no reason and your clan being hated because of all what you done.
Don't take this wrong, it's a kind message to tell the truth about what is going on with Dark Clan.
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby Guest-38 » 24 April 2021, 09:03

Mad because approval of DC logo as a custom decoration got denied, now thinking that it's some protest against DC

Guest-38

Postby paulstin » 24 April 2021, 10:03

Korekineki wrote:

Hey. Stop. You and your clan aren't focused by moderators, stop yelling on the staff because they don't accept your choice, if you got banned, it was your fault, PB2 staff can't ban you for no reason and your clan being hated because of all what you done.
Don't take this wrong, it's a kind message to tell the truth about what is going on with Dark Clan.

Are they working you with their foot, or do you work on batteries lol

LONG LIVE OUR GLORIOUS DARK CLAN

paulstin
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 11:29

paulstin wrote:
Korekineki wrote:

I don't work for anyone brother, I simply think with my brain, your extremist personnalities make you and the clan get hated, badly...
I respect you, because u gave some memory, but before to recruit untrusted member and trying to yell on mod in pb2's forum, you have to solve your member which they are toxics and abusive.
And then, I talked to you calmly, you start provoking me, you done the bad move :roll:.
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 11:34

paulstin wrote:
Korekineki wrote:

Why don't you use your brain? :O
I thought you were smart like everybody?
Instead to think, you start provoking me.
U done the bad choice and then, we going to start a dialogue.
First at all, you have to solve your member which they always toxic and keep licking your toes before recruiting untrusted members, all you want with your clan is only numbers. :)
It is a good method to keep the clan alive but you get at least your clan nuked, too bad.
Please, do a reply which is respectful to me and not like the one i quoted. :(
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby mohamed2013 » 24 April 2021, 13:31

Why you lie korekineki?
Also we don't focus on internet game .
And we aren't numbers only. We are also quality.
And if you think that I lie. Then you can challenge any dc member from dc elite division in a 1v1.
Or you can challenge any dc map maker in map making.
Ppl like borg; jerry , dariy and zap and 666god are in dc, without forgetting other great members.
We are quality and numbers. We would accept challenge of any clan in pvp in summer , because we are now very busy irl. We have life.
Also if u want complain more; complain in discord , not here.
SIGNATURE test
mohamed2013
Recruit

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 13:50

mohamed2013 wrote:Why you lie korekineki?
And if you think that I lie. Then you can challenge any dc member from dc elite division in a 1v1.
Ppl like borg; jerry , dariy and zap and 666god are in dc, without forgetting other great members.
We are quality and numbers. We would accept challenge of any clan in pvp in summer , because we are now very busy irl. We have life.

https://prnt.sc/11z2rdz

(not a joke)
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby ZapruderFilm » 24 April 2021, 15:27

Korekineki wrote:

(not a joke)

Get off my thread if yiu arent here to discuss approving clan decors.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 16:00

ZapruderFilm wrote:
Korekineki wrote:

(not a joke)

Get off my thread if yiu arent here to discuss approving clan decors.

Alright, you decide to change subject, it mean that I won again the debate. :D
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby mrmcshroom » 24 April 2021, 16:06

Korekineki wrote:Alright, you decide to change subject, it mean that I won again the debate. :D

Sure you did. Anyways, when staff going to stop lurking and come speak with community about clan decors? It's no secret clans are a big part of the glue that hold PB2 together. Take away clans, and you've effectively killed remaining playerbase. When staff going to come forward and be responsible with clan decors? Have staff even bothered to see what Eric thinks about it?

Stop trying to flex imaginary power, all you're doing is driving away the last few players you have left. Stop acting like approving these decors has ANY negative effect on game except adding more players, which could make some more work for mods in future (The work they're supposed to actually be doing, not arbitrarily denying decors that don't harm anyone.)

mrmcshroom
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby Korekineki » 24 April 2021, 16:28

mrmcshroom wrote:
Korekineki wrote:Alright, you decide to change subject, it mean that I won again the debate. :D

Sure you did. Anyways, when staff going to stop lurking and come speak with community about clan decors? It's no secret clans are a big part of the glue that hold PB2 together. Take away clans, and you've effectively killed remaining playerbase. When staff going to come forward and be responsible with clan decors? Have staff even bothered to see what Eric thinks about it?

Stop trying to flex imaginary power, all you're doing is driving away the last few players you have left. Stop acting like approving these decors has ANY negative effect on game except adding more players, which could make some more work for mods in future (The work they're supposed to actually be doing, not arbitrarily denying decors that don't harm anyone.)

I didn't?????????? It's you who keep swearing on everyone, at least, your master, paulstin, stopped barking on me after I slapped his ass so hard in Discord.
I love trigger you all, I am DC's model, they keep kneeing in front of me with those sad face, I am the most contreversed person because I only leaved Dark Clan and joined for TO.
Y'all are crying in front of pb2 moderator because apparently you are the most biggest victim of the game. :(

Stop defending your superior which I did a interstellar slap on them, I remember that you banned in DC for no reason, because you are getting trigger about I am defending a friend that I know more better than you. I would admit that I change the subject, but you have to admit too. Your speech doesn't match anymore in the debate.

Now, end the conversation, no more mention on me, I enough argue about this subject which is essential in this dead game.
Korekineki, an intellectual person

Cadet Officier of Tertiary Order
Korekineki
Recruit

Postby Eric Gurt » 25 April 2021, 04:46

It probably is currently impossible for staff team to re-approve submissions that were uploaded long time ago and were rejected even if any of staff wanted to do that (due to limitations of decoration approval centre).

I think we can do an exception for submissions of supporters when it comes to clan logos, as long as they are original art.

Try to re-upload logo from supporter account?
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 25 April 2021, 12:06

I will not talk about DC as DC it self but as clans here.

The main reason why clan logos are not accepted is because players can use them to target specific players like making anti (clan) maps(toxic matches and maps in mp) also an other reason is that the game does not have a clan system which means clan logos are considered non pb2 decors.

Also here are the rules here viewtopic.php?f=116&t=24537
i think its very clear to see what is allowed or not.
None here targets DC since these are the same for all the "clans".
Fell free to ignore this reply paulstin but you got your explanation.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support