What Happened to the Original Campaign?

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

What Happened to the Original Campaign?

Postby cobbsalad » 31 March 2021, 20:18

Hi everyone,

Coming back to the game after almost a decade and wanted to relive some nostalgia by replaying the campaign. Had to download the standalone .swf file to get it running on my Mac. When going back to play through the first levels, player models, weapons, and map design were different. It really isn't much like the game I played a long time ago. Is there anyway I can get the original port of the campaign back into my version of the game? Progression and immersion is ruined by all these new features in my game

cobbsalad

Re: What Happened to the Original Campaign?

Postby ZapruderFilm » 1 April 2021, 08:55

It's just an april fools joke for the 10 year anniversary of PB2. If you join the discord someone should be able to give you the file.
ZapruderFilm

Left PB2 Staff to join Dark Clan.

ZapruderFilm
Android T-01187 [200]

Re: What Happened to the Original Campaign?

Postby broforce1 » 1 April 2021, 09:52

player models, weapons, and map design were different. It really isn't much like the game I played a long time ago. Is there anyway I can get the original port of the campaign back into my version of the game?

it's april so april fools update...

btw here is the original version to download it as well:
The original version

if you would like to get the oldest version of this game:
old version

ZapruderFilm wrote:It's just an april fools joke for the 10 year anniversary of PB2. If you join the discord someone should be able to give you the file.

btw the file still available so you can download it from here if u want the version
: the April fools

btw to play the SWF file u need a projector like the Flashplayer on your desktop. that acquires explanation..

the developer changed the game for april fools.. although after april ends the game will back to normal as soon as eric gurt updated the game again so you do not have to worry about that.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support