How to make my custom gun shoot plasma pellets?

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

How to make my custom gun shoot plasma pellets?

Postby maxim12 » 27 February 2021, 19:15

Title says most of what I ask.

I was trying to create a custom gun that will shoot those plasma balls that the CS-PlasmaGun shoots, but when I set the custom guns to the plasma balls, they for some reason act like bullets with the ability to penetrate walls instead of flying slowly and making a small light blue explosion upon contant.

Is there is an action trigger command I am sort of missing?
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: How to make my custom gun shoot plasma pellets?

Postby broforce1 » 28 February 2021, 06:27

it's pretty ez, prob ik u can make custom guns so i will skip the first steps and jump into bullet converting...
please follow the steps on that spoiler below:
Spoiler: Show More
so first after picking up ur own gun, u need to set up a trigger + attach a timer to it, then start editing the parameters, go to "gun" trigger actions, and select the related trigger on the displayed image:

then simply there is a step that may help more, prob u can edit the projectile model to have different look so use this trigger on the related image, u may be able to change the model by inserting a number from the projectile models list https://plazmaburst.miraheze.org/wiki/List_of_projectile_models:

then something should look like this:

but please make sure to convert the projectile first then change the model by index or else issues will appear, properly my thoughts that the projectile aint appearing because there might a reason behind using different types of guns, and yes that is why there was something is missing, because u can only use the invisible gun, but if u want to use other guns like the assault rifle and then converting then it might be more likable to not using so many triggers when u want to mod the gun.

please re-follow the steps to make sure what u have made from mistakes...

if u want further info about the index models whatever..u can check that blog:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/level_editor_manual/projectile%20model%20indices.html
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support