i cant play plazma burst 2 on website help!

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

i cant play plazma burst 2 on website help!

Postby MegamanTai2053 » 17 February 2021, 22:48

uh hello, i cant play plazma burst 2 on website because when i download it plazma burst 2 file opened it nothing happened and plus i miss adobe flash player so much what should i do?

MegamanTai2053

Re: i cant play plazma burst 2 on website help!

Postby broforce1 » 18 February 2021, 06:42

Hello, there isn't much to panic. You can download a standalone launcher of PB2 as most of the browsers these days doesn't support flash anymore after 2020; which means you cannot play flash games on browsers.

Flash games can be given as an SWF file format and it can be opened with Flash Projector like flashplayer14.exe. You can try to play flash games is by downloading the SWF file of the game and playing it using a Flash Projector.

Even if you downloaded the launcher it won't fix the browser from supporting flash, and flash alternative like a supernova and ruffle are not compatible with PB2 so if u want only to play PB2 u can download the launcher:

win10 version:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/pb2/Plazma%20Burst%202.zip

guide for installing..:
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=126&t=25098

there is more than one download link though:

My own way...
Spoiler: Show More
if u dont want the launcher and u want only the PB2 SWF and flashplayer14, just download my file, click here!

after downloading it and u want to play, drag the folder to the desktop from downloads, so quick revision, when u download the file (PLazmaburst2 (SWF&FLASH_only, u can follow it like this, after downloading drag the SWF PB2_re34_alt to the flashplayer14 the game just opens!
it's a temporary way though it's not too important

If u had problems then contact the staff! :P
Last edited by Nyove on 18 February 2021, 06:50, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Edit grammar for text to be more readable. (Thank you for the post)
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support