How do you make proper custom weapons?

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

How do you make proper custom weapons?

Postby maxim12 » 1 February 2021, 22:23

Man, honestly setting up custom weapons by using triggers and decorations is a huge pain in the butt.

Mostly because you need to setup like about 10 trigger commands just to make one functioning gun, not to mention that people make the Gun decorations stupidly oversized that covers the entire deliciously exquisite pizza sauce screen, making it hard to see the other Map details you've put so far.

The hardest part was setting up the spread accuracy, because when you do so you dont have definite way of setting it up, sometimes the gun ends up being abnormaly innaccurate with 360* spread for no reason no matter what value you set, and honestly at this point I just gave up on making the map because dealing with the whole mess of Triggers is a complete nuisance.

I was making a new Crossover Singleplayer Series, where after the Marine, Proxy and Noir Lime used the portal to the past to Fix all the mistakes that Correction Nine did and stop the invasion of Usurpation Forces, they instead end up in a parallel dimension world with an entirely different timeline.

Spoiler (If you dont want to spoil yourself of my series, dont click the spoiler):
Spoiler: Show More
Marine, Proxy and Noir Lime end up in a parallel dimension world where the SCP Contaiment Foundation exists, in this world the SCP Contaiment Foundation went rouge to eradicate humanity after discovering the psycho sphere and finding "IT" (SCP-5000 "Why?" Scenario) it is Marine's, Proxy and Noir Lime's job to defeat the SCP Contaiment from destroying humanity, and somehow return back to their previous world to finaly stop the invastion of Usurpation Forces.
Thunder and Blood

maxim12
Phoenix Falkok [450]

Re: How do you make proper custom weapons?

Postby nightmar » 2 February 2021, 08:18

I thought I was the only one in this world to actually use spread accuracy in a custom gun

On topic the only way I can think of for us to have proper info on making custom guns is for us to have all the information on the existing guns. And not just initial power and accuracy in lv0. We need real info on those guns.
Then we will be able to use that info in our own custom ones.

If you want to see spread accuracy being used, I used it in a custom gun tutorial I made some time ago
page link
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support