Forum Account

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

Forum Account

Postby gsa leader noir lime » 13 January 2021, 09:34

For some reason, my new main account "Rikazo" can't access the forums page. Whenever I go to the forums while I'm in that account, I would just get the HTTP Error 500. (I just got back into playing PB2)

But when I used this account (Very old one). It works fine, I can go to the forums perfectly fine and there are no issues. (I did this while in incognito). I also tried to go to the forums using my Rikazo account while in Incognito as well. Still the same issue, HTTP Error 500.

Please help.

gsa leader noir lime

Re: Forum Account

Postby broforce1 » 14 January 2021, 08:54

I'm not really sure if incognito would help for PB2 HTML website, ur acc "rikazo" may not access to forums cuz from the login and log out options, make sure ur logged into the forums with the same account that u want to use, u might using the account in PB2 website that is different than the one on the forums that u use, and i guess now the website has some issues with the account, i guess, try to use the same account in Both PB2 website and PB2 forums, dont use different alternatives on each PB2 Website u use so that HTML issue wont appear at least.

if the issue was repetitive then, contact the staff team on Plazma burst 2 support Center and create some tickets there.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support