More triggers functions to 'Sound'

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

More triggers functions to 'Sound'

Postby marlook23 » 10 October 2020, 19:47

I've noticed, maybe someone too; that the songs are to [...] weak, comparing at the same level of every single possible "trigger action" existent.

I want to help with that, and with some lucky, being useful to other map editors or consumers.

Ideas:

Var > increase or decrease 'song' volume 'A' respect 'X' axis.
Var > increase or decrease 'song' volume 'A' respect 'Y' axis.

This two variables will react with 'X' and '-X'/ 'Y' and '-Y'. Being the positive one, the decrease option. And viceversa, being the negative, the increase. The limit of 'X' or 'Y' will be his place on the referred axis.

Var > Set 'song' volume 'A' value to value 'B'
Var > Set 'song' volume 'A' value to value of variable 'B'

(This would be helpful to reproduce remoteness/closeness song/sounds).

Sound > Activate song 'B' in case song 'A' do not activate. (there's a lot of diverse cases of why a song can't play, and maybe would be better being "trigger >" but I'm not really sure).

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: More triggers functions to 'Sound'

Postby Nyove » 12 October 2020, 14:43

Hey marlook23,

Personally for me, I don't really believe in custom music (in MP) as most players listen to their own songs whilst playing PB2. However, I still think these would be a great addition to the level edition for those who has their style of implementing custom music into their map.

Side note, the correct topic to post feedback and ideas should be here: viewforum.php?f=149

Best regards,
Nyove
Proud to be part of something meaningful.
Need any assistance? Join the PB2 discord server at https://discord.com/invite/Bhe9rNz or raise a support ticket at https://www.plazmaburst2.com/support

Contact me on discord for quickest reply possible.

Nyove

Re: More triggers functions to 'Sound'

Postby marlook23 » 6 March 2021, 22:32

Really I'm going to reply now? yeah, why not.
Thx men. The idea was to implement this in scenarios where when you get near or far from a piano, radio, etc. It gets more or less sound capacity. (being more realistic).

You always had the way of think that everytinh is for MP I only create content for SP XD

marlook23
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support