I'm really pissed off with that Custom Decorations bull-

Report any bugs here or ask questions here!

I'm really pissed off with that Custom Decorations bull-

Postby Master Chief 0 » 3 September 2020, 22:04

Sorry if that did look like as a threat but i'm really pissed of something that's too annoying, and you know you can upload some custom decors as well, some of them get approved and some of them get rejected for some reasons, well i want rights on that one, i tried to upload these images, and oh look at that, the images got rejected?
Spoiler: Show More

well they made by me yes
they are inspired no

well, i used these to make this:
Spoiler: Show More

some sort of landscape or something, apparently the only thing that made it got rejected, for example, the mountain because they are blurred but not in high quality, but you know in some games, if you are trying to look at the far objects they look kinda ensemble like it looks like blurred or something, and i know i should've made it with high quality but i have reasons, and these actual type of trees but i colored them with black color and blurred them too, and the sky is made by me and also the halo is made by me too, i remade them to fit the PB2 art style and i mean what's wrong with that, and here's where are the things is getting worse, the only way to use them is to change the entire model and the name too, and hope another people will have any way to use these so please help me i want to use these, so do you have another way, i made myself look like an idiot because i'm complaining at bullshet? like a kid but im i right at this point, you are the admins approving shitty decors which they are worse than mine, also this is another problem, most of the approved images are an actual cringe so yea i'm so tired of this shit, i wanna know what to do at this point!, and thank you very much for reading, really thanks for that and i will be more greatful if anybody helped me and supported me to solve this situation.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: I'm really pissed off with that Custom Decorations bull-

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 4 September 2020, 02:09

Hello Master Chief 0

After i saw the full sky(all the images connected) the result seem ok
I have approved your decors.

At a first look the images look low very quality thats why they got rejected before.

Because you are right here it does not mean its nesessary to get mad and create drama.
Misjudgements is possible to happen from everyone, in the future if you have an objection as to why a decor of yours got not accepted message me.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Re: I'm really pissed off with that Custom Decorations bull-

Postby Master Chief 0 » 4 September 2020, 10:39

Kiriakos Gr96 wrote:Hello Master Chief 0

After i saw the full sky(all the images connected) the result seem ok
I have approved your decors.

At a first look the images look low very quality thats why they got rejected before.

Because you are right here it does not mean its nesessary to get mad and create drama.
Misjudgements is possible to happen from everyone, in the future if you have an objection as to why a decor of yours got not accepted message me.

Thanks!
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support