Plasma Burst 2 Multiplayer via LAN or unofficial regions?

Plasma Burst 2 Multiplayer via LAN or unofficial regions?

Postby Semxy » 19 June 2020, 07:41

I've got a bunch of people interested in playing Plasma Burst, but we're all Australian and the connection to both the USA and Europe servers is pretty terrible - is it possible for us to play via LAN or a community hosted region? Is there a dedicated server package out there somewhere of PB2?

If no, is there any chance that one could be released, or a method of LAN connectivity?
It'd likely do wonders for PB2's popularity, and make it far more convenient and accessible for players not in Europe or the USA.

(Sorry if this kinda post is made frequently here, or this information is already available - I had a decent look around, couldn't find anything.)

Semxy

Re: Plasma Burst 2 Multiplayer via LAN or unofficial regions

Postby mrblake213 » 19 June 2020, 15:10

It can't currently be done.
However you could suggest it to the developer itself via his twitter (twitter.com/Eric_Gurt).

Here's the nearest answer you have to your question.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: Plasma Burst 2 Multiplayer via LAN or unofficial regions

Postby Girl_Power » 24 June 2020, 10:10

It sucks that there only two servers available (USA and Europe). Most of the time only the USA one is alive while the Europe one is completely dead. We once had an international server where the USA and Europe servers were combined and this proved to work pretty well in my opinion. I hope Eric will consider bringing back the International server.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive