Ping out of map when an enemy player dies

Ping out of map when an enemy player dies

Postby Phaint » 17 June 2020, 02:13

On the map, jean15826-run_drones, I get the lag out message when a player on the other team dies. For example, it will display "Connection error: your ping is 46 ms." This doesn't happen on any other map, and it doesn't happen to other players on this map. My ping is low in game (40-50), and I don't understand why this keeps occurring. Any solutions?

Phaint

Re: Ping out of map when an enemy player dies

Postby mrblake213 » 19 June 2020, 03:07

It is probably because someone has set the ping limit of the match to somewhere super low that it kicks you out.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Re: Ping out of map when an enemy player dies

Postby Girl_Power » 24 June 2020, 10:19

Phaint, I know exactly what you are talking about. I was on the same match when this was happening to you. I don't have the slightest clue why that was happening to you on that match. I suggest you report this bug straight to Eric.

mrblake213 wrote:It is probably because someone has set the ping limit of the match to somewhere super low that it kicks you out.

No, Phaint was literally getting kicked out when anyone on that match died. I think it had something to do with the variables/triggers on that match as it only happens to him on that specific map.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive