If this bug really exists it is very disturbing

If this bug really exists it is very disturbing

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 02:27

Today I noticed something that, if true, is deeply disturbing and definetly needs fixing. Apparently if you get the double message bug (you know when you see all texts double and at times can teleport twice) another thing you get is double damage. Seriously I think that when this bug occurs you take twice the damage you would take from a shot normally.

However it could be just me and this whole thing be false. Does anyone alse have feedback or any type of confirmation on this?
Last edited by nightmar on 26 May 2020, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: If this bug really exists it is very disturbing

Postby purple-guy » 26 May 2020, 02:37

You should try playing with a friend in a private match and hope that the glitch will happen and once it happens you test out the damage

purple-guy

Postby Build » 26 May 2020, 02:42

This bug has been around for a long time and its somewhat common when ur lagging

Yeah i know when you try to teleport twice, it teleports you out of the map or somewhere.
Build
Falkok [250]

Postby Girl_Power » 26 May 2020, 02:58

I've heard you talk about this on the match we were on. I'm not sure if you would double the damage but I remember it would double the grenades that people throw as well. (Double grenade throwing; I thought people were hacking and then realized it was a bug). I'm pretty sure the double grenade bug is fixed but the double message bug is not fixed yet.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby nightmar » 26 May 2020, 03:04

Girl_Power wrote:I've heard you talk about this on the match we were on. I'm not sure if you would double the damage but I remember it would double the grenades that people throw as well. (Double grenade throwing; I thought people were hacking and then realized it was a bug). I'm pretty sure the double grenade bug is fixed but the double message bug is not fixed yet.

The double grenade bug is only visual ever since the new netcode ( I think). But taking double damage from 1 bullet is different. The only reason I am not certain this is true is because the second damage taken could be wall damage from the attacker's side of view.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive