signature bug?

signature bug?

Postby nightmar » 8 May 2020, 15:44

So I tried to change my signature but when I clicked the submit button an error page appeared with error code 500
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Re: signature bug?

Postby ziomke » 8 May 2020, 16:17

When you send a reply on the forum error 500 often shows up. Eric should know what's going on.

http://plazmaburst2.com/images/professor.png
ziomke
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Girl_Power » 8 May 2020, 21:51

I just got an Error 500 when I replied to another topic. Error 500 isn't that big of a deal. When you get an Error 500, DO NOT refresh the page as it will cause you to double-post or double your previous action. What you should do instead is click on the back page button found on the top left corner of the screen (if you're using Chrome) and go back to the topic. It'll say you have an unseen message but that message was the one you've just posted. Hope that helps.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby nightmar » 8 May 2020, 23:45

Girl_Power wrote:I just got an Error 500 when I replied to another topic. Error 500 isn't that big of a deal. When you get an Error 500, DO NOT refresh the page as it will cause you to double-post or double your previous action. What you should do instead is click on the back page button found on the top left corner of the screen (if you're using Chrome) and go back to the topic. It'll say you have an unseen message but that message was the one you've just posted. Hope that helps.

Sadly when it comes to signature it is not that simple. I did click on the arrow and all (and I am using Chrome) but the signature stays the same. Besides when it comes to replying this error occurs rarely. What I am talking about here happens every time.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Postby Girl_Power » 9 May 2020, 00:08

nightmar wrote:
Girl_Power wrote:I just got an Error 500 when I replied to another topic. Error 500 isn't that big of a deal. When you get an Error 500, DO NOT refresh the page as it will cause you to double-post or double your previous action. What you should do instead is click on the back page button found on the top left corner of the screen (if you're using Chrome) and go back to the topic. It'll say you have an unseen message but that message was the one you've just posted. Hope that helps.

Sadly when it comes to signature it is not that simple. I did click on the arrow and all (and I am using Chrome) but the signature stays the same. Besides when it comes to replying this error occurs rarely. What I am talking about here happens every time.

I've never had this problem myself. I hope the bug gets fixed then. Good luck!

Edit: The posting bug happens like 50% of the time. Maybe it depends for everyone.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive