skin issues (marine skin)

skin issues (marine skin)

Postby broforce1 » 1 May 2020, 12:26

well, each time you add a character in level editor it will show a marine, seems works fine, but there's an issue,
the other skins that look like the marine but with different helmets are invisible, and the only model that it works is the campaign model and the heavy battlesuit, some of the helmets and the masks works fine but not always, and bruh, what about the whole model, it's completely gone, so aren't the time to fix that bug or the issue, also, even if I can use the campaign, it's getting changed, for example, I wanna use the lite suit and the character in the campaign was set into the heavy one, it appears with the heavy one so how, and also another issue, the first original lite hero helmet won't changed at all even if you changed the suit into a heavy one, cuz it won't be changed in the level editor, it will stay like it's, this issue also will cause damage in multiplayer, I don't know about that too if I must Private message staff or make a topic so I prefered to make a topic instead, and I don't have a time to post pictures, sorry.

so please fix all of the issues of the marine's skin, I really don't know if they fixed the bug cuz I didn't check it out,
but if they didn't, hope they will fix it later, but if they won't or it will take for a while to be fixed, so feel free to
suggest another way to avoid that issue while mapmaking or playing in the skin, just for now until they fix that issue
and thank you so much for reading.
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: skin issues (marine skin)

Postby NeonCat-1 » 1 May 2020, 17:12

bruh just change character bodyparts using triggers

NeonCat-1
Recruit

Return to Bug Reporting Archive