button regions in the same area.

button regions in the same area.

Postby wolf653 » 26 April 2020, 03:24

So this is not really a bug but fits into the category as it is rather something that simply didn't exist due to the developer not thinking someone would try to mix multiple button regions together in order to avoid using too many variables to make a simple buying system that sends a message when there is not enough

The "Bug" occurs when two "press E" regions were put in the same location so basically when a player presses E at that location the action only goes toward the region that was placed before the other regions. This is due to the game being designed to trigger 1 region when pressing E and not multiple
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Re: button regions in the same area.

Postby mrblake213 » 26 April 2020, 07:38

I think it is possible to have a button with two functions already.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Super Bird » 26 April 2020, 15:38

mrblake213 wrote:I think it is possible to have a button with two functions already.

You mean.. second pressing E is activating other button in the same area?.... YOU ARE GENIUS 8) :D
:O !!!!

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby mrblake213 » 27 April 2020, 02:01

Super Bird wrote:You mean.. second pressing E is activating other button in the same area?.... YOU ARE GENIUS 8) :D
:O !!!!

I think this does not work? It would only press the first button.
But, it is possible to have only one button with two functions.
It works by using an extra trigger and timer, I think.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby wolf653 » 27 April 2020, 21:58

mrblake213 wrote:I think it is possible to have a button with two functions already.

although it is possible it can result in unwanted issues concerning vars like set var to 1 if door is open but it will activate both triggers due to being instant resulting in nothing happening and after a while the vars glitched out resulting in only 3 calls despite being infinite
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Girl_Power » 1 May 2020, 23:56

Yeah, I experienced this bug myself. I think there is a trigger you can use to have two functions in a single region or something.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive