New rules perhaps?

New rules perhaps?

Postby EOw » 6 April 2020, 19:22

Plazma Burst players are in need of leader, who will stop hackers.

We believe in our staff and moderators, but we need more action to get rid of these hackers.

I am proposing that the players of Plazma Burst 2, can have vote to have a President of Plazma Burst, who can be President for about 10 months. He can get re-elected for another 10 months, after that, he's out of the job. The President could make new maps, help guests make accounts, and ban hackers.

However, the staff at Plazma Burst, will be watching the President to make sure that he doesn't abuse his power, or they will impeach him.

The President doesn't need to have a Discord account, and must have had an account for at least a month.

What do you think of this idea?
Last edited by EOw on 7 April 2020, 16:54, edited 1 time in total.

EOw
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Re: New rules perhaps?

Postby mrblake213 » 7 April 2020, 11:17

I don't believe this would be helpful at all.

The Plazma Burst 2 Staff is doing everything that we can in order to uphold the Code of Conduct.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Civil-Lite » 7 April 2020, 11:23

President of Plazma Burst 2? Regardless of the fact this can create a severe amount of problems which mainly depend on the person you are to supposedly ‘elect’, as well as likely enough lead towards abusive measures. If this is a sort of joke, you’re out of your mind, I absolutely object against this idea.
Civil-Lite
Janitor

Postby wolf653 » 7 April 2020, 22:05

We don't need politics in a virtual game the fact that you thought of this at all is ridiculous like is plazma burst a country to you?
you know i began to realize why youtubers beg for likes and shit its cause people forget to rate otherwise like come on how many people can have under 100 kills!
wolf653
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby Super Bird » 8 April 2020, 18:57

Its hard to survive and not be banned in kid flash game.And about hackers,president can be idiot and ban all users without reason or be like "im ze server admin du wut i say or u wail bi baned".
This game is just flash shooter for kids lol

Your mind 100/100

Super Bird
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Postby Girl_Power » 8 April 2020, 23:10

mrblake213 wrote:I don't believe this would be helpful at all.

The Plazma Burst 2 Staff is doing everything that we can in order to uphold the Code of Conduct.

I agree.

Civil-Lite wrote:President of Plazma Burst 2? Regardless of the fact this can create a severe amount of problems which mainly depend on the person you are to supposedly ‘elect’, as well as likely enough lead towards abusive measures. If this is a sort of joke, you’re out of your mind, I absolutely object against this idea.

I also agree.

wolf653 wrote:We don't need politics in a virtual game the fact that you thought of this at all is ridiculous like is plazma burst a country to you?

Amen to that. Politics in PB2? Hell no!

Super Bird wrote:Its hard to survive and not be banned in kid flash game.And about hackers,president can be idiot and ban all users without reason or be like "im ze server admin du wut i say or u wail bi baned".
This game is just flash shooter for kids lol

Your mind 100/100

I don't even know what to say here...

Alright, this is my opinion: This idea is the stupidest idea I've heard in my entire 5 years of playing PB2. First off, the "president" would definitely abuse his/her power. Second, voting/elections would be a nightmare and honestly, what if people don't want a president at all? What do we do then? Make an entirely separate server for them? More to add, this game only has around 100 players online at a time. How many active players in total? Not enough to make a fair and accurate election. Third, bringing politics to PB2 is a joke. It's ridiculous. Don't do it.

Bottom line is: this idea is a complete joke and you are out of your mind if you take this seriously. (Do we seriously need a Donald Trump in PB2?)
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby nightmar » 26 April 2020, 01:53

Hackers are a rare sighting lately, but even when they appear they last for very little until they are spotted and banned. I find it most unlikely that 1 person alone could act faster than the current staff team on this matter. Therefore I don't find such an implementation necessary. That's of course if we are talking about real hackers and not people who abuse glithes, bugs, special map features etc.

If we are reffering to upholding the code of conduct in general, I believe it's best to have one more staff member who's job will be to be active in the multiplayer maps to observe them first hand.
How many bugs does this game have anyway? jeez
nightmar
Usurpation Destroyer [350]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive