Selfish people and their rubbish rating..(annoying)

Selfish people and their rubbish rating..(annoying)

Postby broforce1 » 12 January 2020, 10:37

Well,that's annoying for the developers for some reason,sometimes you might have seen great maps but still there's retared people keep rating at least one star for reasons,well not all,some of them rate 1 star for some maps but the annoying thing that they start to mock,then they will attempt to rate a bad rating for the map,i mean ,what the heck you want from the developers too make huh!,and also they don't have a specific and a great reason for rating 1 star
please,make the rule must stronger to these stupid players in the game,they keep rate 1 star for the most of the maps,
that sounds awful and retard..even reporting once wont damage anything so please for players who got this problem to solve it,report these people and complain about it,i remember mostly of players that they rate one star,maybe Xier44,dmswordsmaster,these player where annoying me and my friends too much,and try to find more player and see their rating with 1 star,and talking about players who is rating 5 stars is better than people with 1 star,and i can improve it
this is one example:(profiles)
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=DMSwordsmaster&id=1739006
https://www.plazmaburst2.com/index.php?a=&s=7&ac=Xier44&id=1797810

one of them is a bad artist and the other one is too mocky,see most if their rating with 1 star,and thanks! for everyting!..
[[hmmmmhmAYYUHhhhwassauupp] [/broo] [/ur a [gayr]
broforce1
Proxy [700]

Re: Selfish people and their rubbish rating..(annoying)

Postby mrblake213 » 12 January 2020, 11:31

According to the Code of Conduct,
Code: Select all
Rage voting is defined as voting a user's maps down (1* or 2* votes) for the sole purpose of lowering the player's LDR. Voting down numerous maps belonging to one player or a specific group of players' maps over a short period shows clearly that the maps were not played.

Rage Voting or voting a low rate for no reason is ILLEGAL.

However, if you have clear and valid indication on why you voted such rate, then it may be allowed.
Anyone can vote whatever they wish on a map if they deem it necessary.

You shouldn't find anything wrong with constructive criticism. It is there to help you improve as a mapmaker and change your mistakes. However, if it would become ad hominem and attack you instead, there you can report the specific person for rude behavior.
[center] [/center]
mrblake213
Proxy [700]

Postby Girl_Power » 25 January 2020, 03:54

I understand how you feel, Broforce1. As a mapmaker myself, I've seen many haters and rage voters who hate on me for no apparent reason. This may sound cliche, but the best thing to do is to keep calm and discuss any problems between you and that person face-to-face. If that doesn't work, then there's no other way than to report them to a moderator because you are probably not the only one who is being hated on by that person.

In the end, you'll know you've done the right thing and tried your best to resolve the problem. And you've probably saved other mapmakers map ratings as well.
Forever young, ever strong, ever brave.
Girl_Power
Noir Lime [600]

Postby Silk1 » 25 January 2020, 04:14

DMSwordmaster is fine to me tbh,even though he rate my maps lower.
At least he helps me how to improve my maps.
I know he vote 1 to most maps but that's because he just want to see if the map maker would improve.
Plus infact,if you DID improve the map,he will actually compliments you for listening to his advice.

Xier 44 on the other hand,he kinda votes 1 to alot of maps without reason. Even the criticism doesn't help that much.

Here's a comparison.
[DMSwordmaster]

[Xier44]

That's a difference isn't it?
People should be lucky that there's a good map criticiser rather than Xier44.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby Fordex » 31 January 2020, 20:40

Silk1 wrote:
[Xier44]

Lets see whats he rated down string.

Fordex
Usurpation Soldier [50]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive