song problems

song problems

Postby KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO » 5 January 2020, 11:52

hi and im having a problem, im getting this song trigger error by an engine mark saying: Level logic error: Song, Engine Error: 0 :: Error :: The song artist has not been scouted yet. You might want to reccomend this artist for audio portal on

on what...? so..... how do i solve this problem and also solve this problem about seeing the whole error?

KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO
Recruit

Re: song problems

Postby Silk1 » 5 January 2020, 16:21

The audio does not enabled download?
If yes,you can't play it.
woo wee wee woo
Silk1
Android T-01187 [200]

Postby KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO » 5 January 2020, 17:41

Silk1 wrote:The audio does not enabled download?

but i can download it...
the song im having the problem with is the fourth soundtrack of my 'king terraria gaming mario-war of kingdoms' map
but i can download it...

Silk1 wrote:The audio does not enabled download?

but i can still download it fine

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/820733 this is the soundtrack im having a problem with
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 January 2020, 18:38, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Triple post.

Recruit

Postby Eric Gurt » 7 January 2020, 11:41

It just means artist is not yet approved on Newgrounds. Try clicking "Recommend this user for the Audio Portal?" - it could get him faster to get approved.
Work it harder
Make it better
Do it faster
Makes us stronger
More than ever hour
After our work is never over.
Eric Gurt
PB2 Developer

Postby KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO » 7 January 2020, 14:32

do i need to be logged in in newgrounds.com in order to find and click it?

Recruit

Postby Master Chief 0 » 8 January 2020, 10:58

the author wont to be able to be used,or you paste the URL in a wrong way,but sometimes it lags,the only site that you can browse music from it is Newgrounds search a music and view it will open a web page for the music,then copy the URl and paste it on the URL section when u select the music will appears on the right URL,paste the music url to it\
if it didn,t worked,maybe u made a mistake or not the right website,maybe also the author wont this music to be able to be used in games..

if u wanna login to Newgrounds,like every website when you want to login,dont ave an account make one,sometimes if u typed the Gmail will ask you or will mention thing about validation or something,its hard to validate,so if you have a google account,sign in google account much easier,so u dont have to validate anything,dont have a google account make one..

in te last step of making account of google,phone number might be optional so i dont think you have to put in case if you dont have one..
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 January 2020, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.
so what then, i think I will quit and leave this community but before I will complete my objective for sure then I will announce my retirement.
Master Chief 0
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO » 8 January 2020, 14:12

well i already checked if i make a mistake about pasting the URL in a wrong way by just copy it from the editor to the browser URL box, and i think the author meant about when wanting to use it to make a game project(like for example making a fan game of pb2) you need to contact him and get his permission
lastly my new question is where do you find and click the 'Recommend this user for the Audio Portal?' in newgrounds.com

i've done some slight google researches and seems like i can't do anything about it as im not an Approved Artist. There, my question is done, should i leave this topic for others to ask new questions or close it?
Last edited by Kiriakos Gr96 on 12 January 2020, 18:41, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double post.

Recruit

Postby Kiriakos Gr96 » 12 January 2020, 18:43

Master Chief 0 & KING TERRARIA GAMING MARIO please dount double post.

Ontopic:Since the problem is solved i will lock the topic.
Kiriakos Gr96
Administrator

Return to Bug Reporting Archive