Pretty Upsetting Bug

Report any bugs here or ask questions here.

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 14 November 2019, 11:57

Darnit525 wrote:what even is the bug? i don't understand.

ITS A SLOW MOTION BUG (facepalm)

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 14 November 2019, 12:01

Resi wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
Darnit525 wrote:maybe your computer is too slow to play the game?

Of course Not my computer is fast enough its laptop How ever come on guys cant you know how to just fix it :(


Can you carefully describe the bug?

Can you share your laptop's specs?[/q
Well 1st of all its just an Slow motion bug on muilplayer (Which is not having in other maps) and custom maps
2nd I cant share specs

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby Resi » 14 November 2019, 14:13

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:Well 1st of all its just an Slow motion bug on muilplayer (Which is not having in other maps) and custom maps
2nd I cant share specs


Uhhh... Maybe the map has slow motion enabled???

You refusing to share specs doesn't help.
phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 14 November 2019, 19:28

Resi wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
Darnit525 wrote:maybe your computer is too slow to play the game?

Of course Not my computer is fast enough its laptop How ever come on guys cant you know how to just fix it :(


Can you carefully describe the bug?

Can you share your laptop's specs?

Its Slow motion Bug Found on muilplayer From the ping Problem
I cant share stuff that is personal

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby Resi » 14 November 2019, 20:20

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:
Resi wrote:Can you share your laptop's specs?

I cant share stuff that is personal

phsc wrote:WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT REALISM IN A FUTURISTIC 2D FLASH SCROLL SHOOTER THAT HAS ALIENS AND UNREALISTIC UNHOLDABLE GUNS AND REGENERATION AND MANY OTHER THINGS, LOSTMYDOLLAR/JASON EDEN PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS IS NOT A REALISTIC GAME AND STOP TRYING TO TURN IT INTO ONE BECAUSE IT WONT
User avatar
Resi
Heavy Marine [900]
 
Posts: 903
Joined: 16 July 2013, 00:47
Location: Venezuela

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby mrblake213 » 15 November 2019, 07:06

I see this topic going nowhere as you can't explain or at least give evidence of the bug you are experiencing.
User avatar
mrblake213
Moderator
 
Posts: 741
Joined: 16 July 2013, 10:25
Location: Philippines

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 15 November 2019, 07:30

mrblake213 wrote:I see this topic going nowhere as you can't explain or at least give evidence of the bug you are experiencing.

i well Explain bug when i join map that doesnt have a slow motion 2nd the bug because of ping problem but my ping is lower

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MLG COOL DOMINIK » 22 November 2019, 00:20

You are as stupid as that guy on discord who thought specs could be used to hack someone

Specs are NOT personal info, share them or we cant help you.
Was formerly a T-ROBOT, im an Elite Grub now
User avatar
MLG COOL DOMINIK
Civil Security Ghost [400]
 
Posts: 422
Joined: 25 June 2016, 21:39

Re: Pretty Upsetting Bug

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 22 November 2019, 11:49

MLG COOL DOMINIK wrote:You are as stupid as that guy on discord who thought specs could be used to hack someone

Specs are NOT personal info, share them or we cant help you.

topic Locked because you just swore at me idiot Stupid as heck screw you

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]
 
Posts: 36
Joined: 26 August 2019, 17:13

Previous

Return to Bug Reporting, Help & Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users