How to MAKE GUN MODEL FROM DECOR?!?!?

How to MAKE GUN MODEL FROM DECOR?!?!?

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 24 October 2019, 17:10

:O help me out im trying to know how to add that BUT IMPOSSIBLE
i need help because in my map im trying to create something DOESNT WORK Help me out please!

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Re: How to MAKE GUN MODEL FROM DECOR?!?!?

Postby lrv » 24 October 2019, 19:56

What exactly doesn't work?
If you want a gun model to be put where the gun is use the trigger that rotates and flips it in the gun direction,
make the gun invisable,
also, you need to set the decor paramters x-offset and y-offset so the gun spawns correctly.
lrv
Falkok [250]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 25 October 2019, 20:47

lrv wrote:What exactly doesn't work?
If you want a gun model to be put where the gun is use the trigger that rotates and flips it in the gun direction,
make the gun invisable,
also, you need to set the decor paramters x-offset and y-offset so the gun spawns correctly.

Its below my character hand but most important i want it correct Decor name:crossfire cr-40 spirit (Small verison)
gun=invisble gun
Please fix it map source is open name id:moatazglobal3-lol

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jeje52 » 27 October 2019, 01:30

If it's below your hand, it means you have to change the texture Y offset to make it move higher. In pb2, the Y decreases when going up and increases when going down, so you'll have to make the offset lower to move it up.
I played around with the offsets and I got some values that I think would work for your gun.
Texture X offset: -5
Texture Y offset: -7

Also, set the timer delay to 0, so that the decor is actually attached to the gun. I would also suggest you scale it down to 0.9, as it's quite big at normal size.
jeje52
Civil Security Lite [100]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 27 October 2019, 13:13

jeje52 wrote:If it's below your hand, it means you have to change the texture Y offset to make it move higher. In pb2, the Y decreases when going up and increases when going down, so you'll have to make the offset lower to move it up.
I played around with the offsets and I got some values that I think would work for your gun.
Texture X offset: -5
Texture Y offset: -7

Also, set the timer delay to 0, so that the decor is actually attached to the gun. I would also suggest you scale it down to 0.9, as it's quite big at normal size.

how to scale it down ^_^
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jeje52 » 27 October 2019, 16:47

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:how to scale it down ^_^

Use the trigger action: Set decoration scale to value 'B'

Make sure to scale it before you move the decor to the gun, or it won't work properly. You need to scale it only once before you move it, so you need to have a single-use timer that will set the decoration scale and activate the other timer that does the decor moving. Make sure that the other timer is infinite and turned off by default.
jeje52

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 31 October 2019, 15:41

jeje52 wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:how to scale it down ^_^

Use the trigger action: Set decoration scale to value 'B'

Make sure to scale it before you move the decor to the gun, or it won't work properly. You need to scale it only once before you move it, so you need to have a single-use timer that will set the decoration scale and activate the other timer that does the decor moving. Make sure that the other timer is infinite and turned off by default.

one more Answer I did everything Accpet the other gun works and everything and stuff most probably gun gitlchs when im making its slot it says before map start slot 2 before i pick it said 1 thats really confusing
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 31 October 2019, 15:45

most probably important i have done the crossfire spirit only decor:Luger (scale to 0.21) is not working actually can you test it? to see how it works?
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jeje52 » 31 October 2019, 23:05

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:most probably important i have done the crossfire spirit only decor:Luger (scale to 0.21) is not working actually can you test it? to see how it works?

The Luger decor, as the name says, you have to scale it to 0.21. You can scale it down a bit more, maybe set it to 0.18. The right texture offsets should be
Texture X offset: -55
Texture Y offset: -62
To get these offsets you just have to make a guess and see how it looks. Then you change them until it looks right.
jeje52

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 1 November 2019, 06:22

jeje52 wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:most probably important i have done the crossfire spirit only decor:Luger (scale to 0.21) is not working actually can you test it? to see how it works?

The Luger decor, as the name says, you have to scale it to 0.21. You can scale it down a bit more, maybe set it to 0.18. The right texture offsets should be
Texture X offset: -55
Texture Y offset: -62
To get these offsets you just have to make a guess and see how it looks. Then you change them until it looks right.

OKAY but it looks like kinda not good look its like slimed weapon and not real Actually that makes it worest
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Postby jeje52 » 1 November 2019, 06:50

MoatazGlobal3 wrote:OKAY but it looks like kinda not good look its like slimed weapon and not real Actually that makes it worest

Well you can always change some of the settings if you don't like it.
jeje52

Postby MoatazGlobal3 » 16 November 2019, 07:20

jeje52 wrote:
MoatazGlobal3 wrote:OKAY but it looks like kinda not good look its like slimed weapon and not real Actually that makes it worest

Well you can always change some of the settings if you don't like it.

Walter p38 is missing Kinda hard
Brave is Brave

MoatazGlobal3
Cyber Grub [25]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive