game won't let me log in?

game won't let me log in?

Postby dollarsadmin » 13 October 2019, 07:38

the game has been working fine lately while i've been working on my new map (which is turning our quite fantastic so far). i can still use the map maker and single player mode, the problem is i can't access multiplayer.

i was able to access multiplayer just fine the whole time until about a couple hours ago. i launched multiplayer to test my map out on multiplayer, since there are many differences between SP and MP. it worked fine. i logged onto the server and loaded my map to test it. i made changes and then when i tried to open my map again on MP, it wouldn't work at all. so i refreshed the page and then it wouldn't let me log in, saying "GAME VERSION MISMATCH. REFRESH THE PAGE TO GET THE LATEST UPDATE".

it didn't make any sense so i thought the game was just under maintenance. that doesn't make any sense either because it still showed a bunch of players on the servers. so i refreshed the page a bunch of times, tried on multiple browsers, and even cleared the cache. nothing is working.

what's going on?

dollarsadmin
Recruit

Re: game won't let me log in?

Postby Bio-1 » 13 October 2019, 17:49

I dont know.In setting undo "Auto-login",make sure you have stable version,because after update experemental dont work. Maybe i help you.

And make sure you not playing in OLD MULTIPLAYER,there sometimes this happen
Last edited by darkstar 1 on 17 October 2019, 21:49, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Double posting
ERROR!
File MeowVirus.exe is avaible only for CATS! :3
Bio-1
Civil Security Lite [100]

Return to Bug Reporting Archive